Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I got it fixed. It's in the other thread on what I did.

Now about that Poison Mod Script...how's that coming along? 8-)

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Hello there, I've made a updated version of the weapons mod, now with Kulve Taroth Weapons.

-All the last weapons of each Tree now have 3 Gems slots. (Modding weaker weapons seemed to be unnecessary work, since nobody will use them)
-All Bowguns have no deviation (including the Kulve Taroth ones).
-Almost all Kulve Taroth weapons now have 3 Gems slots.
Nothing else was changed besides Gem slots and the Bowguns deviation.

Note: Some weapons haven't been changed due to the Editor crashing every time I tried to modify them, once I find a way to fix this I'll update the files.
Attachments
Ranged Weapons.7z
3 Gems slots for the last weapons in each Tree and no deviation for Bow guns.
(3.81 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Melee Weapons.7z
3 Gems slots for the last weapons in each Tree.
(12.51 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

DamSF wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 pm
Hello there, I've made a updated version of the weapons mod, now with Kulve Taroth Weapons.

-All the last weapons of each Tree now have 3 Gems slots. (Modding weaker weapons seemed to be unnecessary work, since nobody will use them)

Note: Some weapons haven't been changed due to the Editor crashing every time I tried to modify them, once I find a way to fix this I'll update the files.
Saves me the trouble. Noice.

Gonna yoink this one.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

DamSF wrote:

i hope you include the double dmg buff on them as well in the original mod of Envy, anyways thnx for the update

Shiranui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shiranui »

DamSF wrote:

Thanks for this! Also would it be possible for you to share the offsets of the kulve taroth weapons? Just the rank 7/8 ones would do :x

Juicec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Juicec »

is it possible to get a double dmg update for the KT weapons?

rezn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rezn »

hello, someone have kulve taroth offset?

greaper310
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by greaper310 »

well, can we got file for Bowgun with No Deviation only? without Defense, Damage and another buff

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Install into nativePC\common\pl this mod gives all mantles a 50 minute (3000 seconds) uptime and a 0.0001 (0 second) cooldown. additionally it gives all boosters (health, cleanser and affinity) 5 minute(300 seconds) uptime and a .0001 (0 second) cooldown. the reason for me limiting the boosters to 5 minutes is because more than 1 can be placed at a time and if you have 16 of them running on different portions of the map during a quest, it will cause a fps drop because of having to render the particle effects for how ever many you have running at a time

Temporal mantle (to be released on november 22nd with the lunastra update) has been pre-modded to the level as the other mantles.

the one caveat to the 50 minute uptime for mantles is the ghillie mantle as that mantle will run out the moment you attack with your weapon, or take damage; that is how this mantle is programmed to function; if i find a way to make it not respond to damage, i will upload an update to the mod.
askill_param.zip
install into nativePC\common\pl
(368 Bytes) Downloaded 60 times

rezn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rezn »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:04 am
Install into nativePC\common\pl this mod gives all mantles a 50 minute (3000 seconds) uptime and a 0.0001 (0 second) cooldown. additionally it gives all boosters (health, cleanser and affinity) 5 minute(300 seconds) uptime and a .0001 (0 second) cooldown. the reason for me limiting the boosters to 5 minutes is because more than 1 can be placed at a time and if you have 16 of them running on different portions of the map during a quest, it will cause a fps drop because of having to render the particle effects for how ever many you have running at a time

Temporal mantle (to be released on november 22nd with the lunastra update) has been pre-modded to the level as the other mantles.

the one caveat to the 50 minute uptime for mantles is the ghillie mantle as that mantle will run out the moment you attack with your weapon, or take damage; that is how this mantle is programmed to function; if i find a way to make it not respond to damage, i will upload an update to the mod.

askill_param.zip
thanks

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

rezn wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:23 pm
Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:04 am

askill_param.zip
thanks
Your welcome!
for whatever reason i have neglected to post this in the modding threads; it slipped my mind, i simply do not know why but anyways, for those who wish to discuss mods, make requests ect; i have started a discord server for the skills modding! here is the link; dont worry, its a permanent link!
[Link]

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 am

look at the features if find out what file / line changes the poison thing you got your anwser

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Envy wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:16 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 am

look at the features if find out what file / line changes the poison thing you got your anwser
Links taking me to the general forum index

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

Seems that i pasted the wrong link just search for hexhex mods on fearlessrevolution then you will find it

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Envy wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:59 am
Seems that i pasted the wrong link just search for hexhex mods on fearlessrevolution then you will find it
hex world, don't worry i already found it. it peaked my interest to say the least!