Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PastaAdventures
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PastaAdventures »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:59 pm
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:55 pm
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:53 pm

from what i read its a scripted Event. so you cant break the horns till 4th phase
yeah I know, what im talking about is pursuit level, if you get to 4th phase on the first pursuit, no matter how much damage you deal to the horns, the don't break, I just tested with a 10,000 base damage bowgun. Same strat, no break. Did a 6th level pursuit after and one shot it.
sorry i meant 6th pursuit not 4th. it not like a normal monster hunt, either way ask on reddit not on here this is for cheats
Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

PastaAdventures wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 am
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:59 pm
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:55 pm

yeah I know, what im talking about is pursuit level, if you get to 4th phase on the first pursuit, no matter how much damage you deal to the horns, the don't break, I just tested with a 10,000 base damage bowgun. Same strat, no break. Did a 6th level pursuit after and one shot it.
sorry i meant 6th pursuit not 4th. it not like a normal monster hunt, either way ask on reddit not on here this is for cheats
Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...
Then make a new thread. youre just causing uneeded posts.

shoguncoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoguncoco »

So, to cut to the the point, is there a way to cheat in the new weapons? I understand with the engine it is possible to power farm the dragoness of gold, but honestly i'd rather not have to dig my way through the RNG and just be able to spawn in the weapons

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

shoguncoco wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:47 am
So, to cut to the the point, is there a way to cheat in the new weapons? I understand with the engine it is possible to power farm the dragoness of gold, but honestly i'd rather not have to dig my way through the RNG and just be able to spawn in the weapons
read the last 5 -10 pages.

Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

EDIT : don't mind me, found out how to do it with the item editor. Love you all. ;)

----

Fantastic tool, but sadly in the search options, I can't find these items :
Dissolved weapon
Melded Weapon
Sublimated weapon

I actually have 5k of each from an old patch I used, I wanted to edit that only since I don't really want to appraise 15K weapons after killing the shining ph4tass. ;) yeah I can just edit ALL my stuff at once but I really want to avoid that... Any help welcome! Thanks again for the awesome work. <3
Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Well, I might as well release this now then.

It's a Character Editor. (Internal project name "One AOB to Rule Them All, One AOB to Find Them", or "One AOB" for short.)
Also includes a fix for the Buff Timer Overlay. All you need to do is first load Squall's table, then load and merge this one. (Both Overlays and their related scripts don't seem to cause crashes.)

It includes many things by other authors, brought under one roof.
Seikur0 - Character Data, Palico Data, Character Appearance, Palico Appearance, Mission Stats
Squall - Weapon Usage, Monster Kills/Captures, Monster Research Level/XP, Monster Size
Marcus101R - Investigation data format
Idlehands88 - Give All Items

Then there's my stuff, the suite of Inventory Editors - Item Pouch, Item Box, Hunter Equipment, Palico Equipment, and Arena Equipment. (Along with a bunch of other stuff of debatable usefulness.)

Item Pouch has a ghetto Inf Item Use function I made after the last update.
You can swap and remove items freely except for those that only have 1 in the stack, which can only be swapped. To remove them, you will need fill it up to 2 or more, or for items with 1 maximum stack size, swap it with something else and then remove.

Item Box has a search function, which can be used to quickly(-ish) find the item you want in the inventory.

I made a prototype Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor 2.5 months ago (literally a week after PC release), but the current version (last updated a month ago - been doing other stuff since) has been refined quite a bit. Features fully categorized drop-down lists, and search functions to find ones already in your inventory.

All search functions work by setting the search param, then enabling the search script. The result entry below will show the result, and if found, the relevant editor will now be selecting the desired item.

With the Arena Equipment, you can now do Arena and Challenge quests using whatever gear you want. Just set them up and freeze the values. They'll be saved too, so you don't need to set them up from scratch constantly, as long as you freeze them before accessing Arena quests.

Specialized Tools don't have an inventory entry (except in the Arena) and should be changed from the "Equipped Item Index" drop-down list. (You can even use Tools that you don't have yet, like the Temporal Mantle.)

Everything can be changed from anywhere, even from the main menu. To immediately save the changes from there without going into character selection, just go into options and then come back out. (Useful when you accidentally changed an item you're wearing into something that crashes the game and saved.)

*Edit: Investigation Editor has something called the "Quick ID", which, as the name implies, can be used to quickly identify which map, rank and monster the investigation has. As labeled, do NOT use it to actually change things. That requires the back part, which gets encrypted on every game load and messes with the full entry's ability to identify what it is. The Quick ID works by only checking the front part that isn't encrypted.

The editor also only updates every 1 second, so it may take up to 1 second for the editor to actually select the item you tell it to select.
Last edited by Akabane on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

flawless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flawless »

Weapons Buffs working? like inf cbs phials and so on? and edit status in weapons like inf max sharpness

shoguncoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoguncoco »

So i used the editor and got it to change 1 weapon successfully, but now it will not lose focus of that weapon. How do I get it to change weapons or do I need to close and reopen the entire editor?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I don't know why now I always force quit by random , sometime code on didn't crash . but sometime the same code crash ...........

aljgumi01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aljgumi01 »

[Link]

I'm having this problem... Any of you guys have a solution?

OOF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OOF »

aljgumi01 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:37 am
[Link]

I'm having this problem... Any of you guys have a solution?
Would love it if people would read previous posts. Read the last 5-10 pages.
Lazy poofs

purrrcy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by purrrcy »

flawless wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:22 am
Weapons Buffs working? like inf cbs phials and so on? and edit status in weapons like inf max sharpness
Combining the original table with bypass code by Squall8, some of them work, and some don't.
For instance, 'inf spirit gauge' for LS works (tried myself), while 'instant charge for GS and 'inf HBG special ammo' crash.

'Max sharpness' crashes for me, while others find it's working.

'1 jewels' works for LS and DB

Looks like 'Weapon buffs' is not a safe zone yet.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Basically I'm just looking for health, stamina, sharpness and mantles. The mantles mostly so I can abuse the Rocksteady one. :p
Having a "quick break parts" would help too. Those are mostly what I used before, along with the item box amount editing (didn't give myself stuff I didn't have, just increased how many I had once I got something).

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

Anyone mind sending me their save file? just PM me it if youre willing to.

Code: Select all

<steam>/userdata/<your_id>/582010/remote/SAVEDATA1000

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:15 am
Basically I'm just looking for health, stamina, sharpness and mantles. The mantles mostly so I can abuse the Rocksteady one. :p
Having a "quick break parts" would help too. Those are mostly what I used before, along with the item box amount editing (didn't give myself stuff I didn't have, just increased how many I had once I got something).
Its work , just don't know why quit suddenly ~ :wub:

Rashomon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rashomon »

vianoless wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:16 pm
Hi guys, don't know if it's the right place for this but I think there could be a way to fix my issue with tables...

So, I played with a mod that allows us to purchase everything in shop and I bought a lot of sublimed weapons. The thing is that I've made a mistake doing that after completing the kulve taroth's siege because when i talk to the npc to get the rewards, the appraising wont't work... :shock:

I explained that on fearlessrevolution and someone told me

:arrow: "This only happens, if you buy the Kulve weapons after the siege is completed. You MUST buy them BEFORE you do a Kulve siege and absolutely not, when you're already in the rewards section.
This is because when you buy the items into the bag and do a Kulve mission, the sublimed weapons get removed from your bag and moved into the rewards list. If you still have them in the bag though, the game tries to appraise them, while they're not in the rewards list, which gets you stuck.
"

So I was wondering, is there any way for me to delete those items from my bag ?

I apologise for my really poor english :cry:
There a ways.
Position is currently your materials is on the pouch.
Do investigations or mission whatever is it should be solve your problem.
So the simple way is, Go to Ancient forest using expedition and select camp 01 or wherever is it as long as available but recommended camp 01.
go capture one creature, there the nearly camp 01. After you finish capture (just one creature like "pets" NOT the monster), just simply return to the base (astera) and your material was on the pouch before, now on the box.
try to appraisal on the 4F there should be no problem anymore.