Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Monskiller »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Slight issue with the inventory editor.
Everything works fine and dandy, untill you add a Insect Glaive. (Only case I found so far)
If you equip the added IG, the game crashes when you highlight any Kinksect.
Not only, once you load in quest your Kinksect also dissapears.
If you save and quit the game with the added IG and load it back, it appears as if you have Culldrone I equipped, but vanishes when you drop in a quest.

Unfortunately I don't know how to read memory to help further.

EDIT: I think I fixed it/found a solution.

Out of curiositry, I went to check weapon data on another IG and saw this.

While if I add an IG to a empty slot, those two values are marked as -None-
So I edited Kinsect Element to 24, Bowgun Mod 1 followed on it's own and now it works normally with no crashes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Monskiller on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pondzilla
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pondzilla »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:11 am
update 49 still crash a lot? there's a window name MT framework pop up for 3 sec before it disappear
my game crashed after that pop up too, tried open without hack but still crash with MT framework pop up. Any idea?
Last edited by pondzilla on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Here is a script to remove one of the checks when loading into a new map. There is another I'm looking into, and that's a check right after entering a quest reward screen. I would like to get a few more narrowed down so I can start looking for some sort of pattern, hopefully one exists.. Let me know if this works for you as well. Tested with Greatsword Charge and Max Sharpness. Also tested with Inf Item Use, but there seems to be another check on that one right as you land in a new area...

Code: Select all

{ Game   : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-11-02
  Author : Squall8
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(chk7,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,0F 94 D0 48 83 EC 08 48 89 04 24 20)
registersymbol(chk7)

chk7:
  db B0 01 90

[DISABLE]

chk7:
  db 0F 94 D0

unregistersymbol(chk7)
I would also like to get a list going that I can use for reference that contains when some of these checks occur. If you want to help out just let me know exactly what you were doing when a crash occurred. And if at all possible, what cheat you were using. Try to narrow that down as much as possible, I don't want a list of cheats you were using.

I know some of you have already posted some stuff and I have taken that into consideration too.

greven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by greven »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm
I would also like to get a list going that I can use for reference that contains when some of these checks occur. If you want to help out just let me know exactly what you were doing when a crash occurred. And if at all possible, what cheat you were using. Try to narrow that down as much as possible, I don't want a list of cheats you were using.

I know some of you have already posted some stuff and I have taken that into consideration too.
Ignore item craft req crashes upon going to smithy or activation.

Meyrime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meyrime »

With the add of the Siege Battle with KT, the cheat table isn't working properly anymore. They're trying to make it work again so be patient. As said before, just play normally and wait until they manage to update the table once more.

Good luck guys to update the tables, seems like it's not going to be easy.

purrrcy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by purrrcy »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm
Let me know if this works for you as well.
Thanks Squall8.

I used it with 'Inf HBG special ammo'. It worked for 10 min during KT siege, then it crashed again after he ran to area 4 at 1st pursuit.

added
- Tried with seikur0's selected weapon, and changed only the atk, it crashed right after accepting the quest.
- Also max sharpness crashed with dual blades

------------

Here are the codes that I use and still work during KT siege:
- Inf stamina
- Inf mantles and no CD
- super buffs
- canons always loaded (I tried 'inf canon fire' but it would disconnect me from server, hence unable to progress)
- defensive stats (below super buffs)
Last edited by purrrcy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Well, I might as well release this now then.

It's a Character Editor. (Internal project name "One AOB to Rule Them All, One AOB to Find Them", or "One AOB" for short.)
Also includes a fix for the Buff Timer Overlay. All you need to do is first load Squall's table, then load and merge this one. (Both Overlays and their related scripts don't seem to cause crashes.)

It includes many things by other authors, brought under one roof.
Seikur0 - Character Data, Palico Data, Character Appearance, Palico Appearance, Mission Stats
Squall - Weapon Usage, Monster Kills/Captures, Monster Research Level/XP, Monster Size
Marcus101R - Investigation data format
Idlehands88 - Give All Items

Then there's my stuff, the suite of Inventory Editors - Item Pouch, Item Box, Hunter Equipment, Palico Equipment, and Arena Equipment. (Along with a bunch of other stuff of debatable usefulness.)

Item Pouch has a ghetto Inf Item Use function I made after the last update.
You can swap and remove items freely except for those that only have 1 in the stack, which can only be swapped. To remove them, you will need fill it up to 2 or more, or for items with 1 maximum stack size, swap it with something else and then remove.

Item Box has a search function, which can be used to quickly(-ish) find the item you want in the inventory.

I made a prototype Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor 2.5 months ago (literally a week after PC release), but the current version (last updated a month ago - been doing other stuff since) has been refined quite a bit. Features fully categorized drop-down lists, and search functions to find ones already in your inventory.

All search functions work by setting the search param, then enabling the search script. The result entry below will show the result, and if found, the relevant editor will now be selecting the desired item.

With the Arena Equipment, you can now do Arena and Challenge quests using whatever gear you want. Just set them up and freeze the values. They'll be saved too, so you don't need to set them up from scratch constantly, as long as you freeze them before accessing Arena quests.

Specialized Tools don't have an inventory entry (except in the Arena) and should be changed from the "Equipped Item Index" drop-down list. (You can even use Tools that you don't have yet, like the Temporal Mantle.)

Everything can be changed from anywhere, even from the main menu. To immediately save the changes from there without going into character selection, just go into options and then come back out. (Useful when you accidentally changed an item you're wearing into something that crashes the game and saved.)

*Edit: Investigation Editor has something called the "Quick ID", which, as the name implies, can be used to quickly identify which map, rank and monster the investigation has. As labeled, do NOT use it to actually change things. That requires the back part, which gets encrypted on every game load and messes with the full entry's ability to identify what it is. The Quick ID works by only checking the front part that isn't encrypted.

The editor also only updates every 1 second, so it may take up to 1 second for the editor to actually select the item you tell it to select.

Thanks for this !

You saved me hours of painful grinding to get my last needed bow with stupid players who don't know how to do kulve...

Wernest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wernest »

can someone please me send a working CT, PLEASEEEE :.(

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

I have no idea how to even use Squall8's new check script, feelsnoobman :D It's great to see progress is being made by you smart cookies!
Wernest wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:35 am
Give me all your money, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :'(

-.- srsly? Read the last 5 pages of the thread dude.
Last edited by Depleted on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

minitiative
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minitiative »

Wernest wrote:
Relax and read the previous 5-6 pages. The scripts work, but the protection has changed so that has to be adjusted. Let the masters do their thing.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Monskiller wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:46 pm
I'm not really a IG user, so thanks for the feedback.
The reason those 2 specific values are linked is because that specific part of the inventory data is used differently by different item types.
Bowguns use them for their bowgun mods, and Kinsects use them for their modified element.

...And as it turns out, IGs ALSO use it to indicate the index of the Kinsect linked with the IG.
That "24" is the default Culldrone's index in the equipment inventory. Seen it so many times while changing Specialized Tools from the Equipped Item Index that if it pops up in the context of IGs I'd recognize it immediately.

Looks like I'll have to add another entry and add in an extra update function to find and set a Kinsect to that if it detects an IG with no Kinsect (and reset to 0 for Bowguns and Kinsects with wrong values).

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

I've tested a few cheats while using cedricvdg bypass script and was able to use Maxed Slots and 1 Jewel Max Skill (only one at a time though) without crashing. I'll test Squall8's new bypass script later to check the possibilities.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

So. I got some good news. The issue with models not loading properly has been sort-of solved. I started a new game, and blasted through the tutorial. Got up to where I could forge armor. Went to the forge on a clean vanilla save. I can see all my models and I can craft without a crash happening. However if I go on my main character and try to craft, my game crashes.

The issue is save related. Not sure how, but it is. I could be wrong entirely, but that's my experience. If anyone has anything to add/contribute. Let me know.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

minitiative wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 am
Wernest wrote:
Relax and read the previous 5-6 pages. The scripts work, but the protection has changed so that has to be adjusted. Let the masters do their thing.
someone watch too much john wick , they should be kill by a penis ............
sorry is pencil , but i think kill them with a penis and upload t to u tube will be better funny :roll:

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Another update for the Character Editor.

Fixed the issues with Insect Glaives.
When the Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor's current selection is an Insect Glaive, if the Kinsect Index points to an invalid index, it'll set it to be the same as the one that's equipped.
If THAT also points to an invalid index (which can only happen through editing), it'll find another valid Kinsect in the Equipment Inventory and sets both to that one.
If there aren't any Kinsects in the inventory AT ALL (which also can only happen through editing), then it finds the first empty slot and creates a Culldrone there and sets both to that. (And if your Hunter Equipment Inventory is full, as in, all 1000 slots occupied, you are doing something very VERY wrong.)

Same thing with the Arena Equipment.
If the current Arena weapon is an Insect Glaive, the Kinsect Index will be set to the Arena's Kinsect slot.
If the Arena Kinsect slot is empty, it'll create a Culldrone there.

For Bowguns and Kinsects that also use the same bytes as the Kinsect Index, if the value there is outside the normal range, it'll reset it to -1:"None".

*Edit: [Link]
Attachments
MHW Character Editor.CT
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.