Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by JorgeFFC »

wepon1984 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 pm
Looks like the game updated and all address shifted +h1132170

Also looks like all the script pointers have been broken except for the Character one
Any changelog or something about the update?, i don't think it's mandatory if it doesn't add any content nor fix stuff, since in my side game is pretty playful already as it was released. Gone from beginning to end without any real problem happening, so if it's just fix in some computers cases or stuff, it ain't worth updating at all... Too bad final boss of the game doesn't join as dlc character or in post game. I liked it's visual y.y.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:42 am
wepon1984 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 pm
Looks like the game updated and all address shifted +h1132170

Also looks like all the script pointers have been broken except for the Character one
Any changelog or something about the update?, i don't think it's mandatory if it doesn't add any content nor fix stuff, since in my side game is pretty playful already as it was released. Gone from beginning to end without any real problem happening, so if it's just fix in some computers cases or stuff, it ain't worth updating at all... Too bad final boss of the game doesn't join as dlc character or in post game. I liked it's visual y.y.
People said it was just a digital artwork something. Nothing about the core game at all but regardless of that, the address is now shifted so all the tables we have now need update

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

wepon1984 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:15 pm
yunieed wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm
I hoping this will get fix soon?
Until the scripts get fixed, I've attached the table I've been working on with all the static addresses fixed.

Update:Fixed Revenge Bar code
The Multipliers and Bonus Gauge seem to function still, but causes random crashes presumably because of the address shift? I have not encountered any crash while using the multipliers and bonus gauge before the update so I'm assuming that's that.

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

So after I started using aanpsx's table I noticed that somehow all of the maps I have cleared in the story have kept their original setup and wont change after completion. It's as if I'm playing them for the first time. Is there some kind of flag I need to turn on/off? Tried playing without CE running but it's stuck like this.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Laraid wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:01 am
So after I started using aanpsx's table I noticed that somehow all of the maps I have cleared in the story have kept their original setup and wont change after completion. It's as if I'm playing them for the first time. Is there some kind of flag I need to turn on/off? Tried playing without CE running but it's stuck like this.
Game has an option in cheat menu related to that, where u can repeat the stages as they were originally... u probably should give a look in the cheat menu section of the cheat table or even inside the game to see if u have the option avaliable there. There's also a "risky" mode that u may end up activating that will force delete the base panel if used alongside prinny day or something like this(so u can't summon any character). Well, there are lots of contradictions in the systems while the tables have lots of effects assembly related and so. Some maps also changes a bit as u advance story though(changing enemies avaliable and their levels based in the amount of stars u choose in the cheat shop).

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 am
Laraid wrote:
Game has an option in cheat menu related to that, where u can repeat the stages as they were originally... u probably should give a look in the cheat menu section of the cheat table or even inside the game to see if u have the option avaliable there. There's also a "risky" mode that u may end up activating that will force delete the base panel if used alongside prinny day or something like this(so u can't summon any character). Well, there are lots of contradictions in the systems while the tables have lots of effects assembly related and so. Some maps also changes a bit as u advance story though(changing enemies avaliable and their levels based in the amount of stars u choose in the cheat shop).
I'm also having that issue, not sure what caused it though. If it's a cheat table option accidentally enabled with a leftover key-bind I've yet to find out what it is, the cheat shop doesn't have any option related to that available yet.

zeronix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zeronix »

Innocent on my item is not applying it's stats or effect when edited, is there any requirements to make it work??
Don't know if i'm too early to edit the innoccent on an item, im on the stage where i just unlock the QUEST NPC.. :P
Just need some clarification??

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

zeronix wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:30 am
Innocent on my item is not applying it's stats or effect when edited, is there any requirements to make it work??
Don't know if i'm too early to edit the innoccent on an item, im on the stage where i just unlock the QUEST NPC.. :P
Just need some clarification??
Use Innoncent Shop, move 1 of them to the warehouse then move back.

dnfflrz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dnfflrz »

aanpsx wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:43 am
dnfflrz wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:13 pm
is there any table that let you change item to another item? i wanted to have multiples secret scroll so i can teach it to more than 1 char...
Just Here
thanks mate!

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

SlyUser wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:25 am
JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 am
Laraid wrote:
I'm also having that issue, not sure what caused it though. If it's a cheat table option accidentally enabled with a leftover key-bind I've yet to find out what it is, the cheat shop doesn't have any option related to that available yet.
Yeah the cheat shop option that was causing this was the Back to Square One. Once I toggled it off it started working like normal. Thanks

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Updated the scripts in the table I've uploaded earlier. here

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

wepon1984 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:31 pm
Greatly appreciated, but the exp multipliers(Class, Weapon, Skill) seem to still be broken and seems to causes crashes if your attack targets multiple enemies at once which doesn't happen before the update. Would also very much appreciate an update of a straight normal LV exp multiplier.
Update: Doing some testing found out that it also crashes the game if you enter a stage with the multiplier enabled, which also doesn't happen before the game updated.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

wepon1984 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:31 pm
Thanks so much.
Some Fist Picture are missing:

Code: Select all

3039: Ultimus
3040: Muspell
3041: Hrimthurse
3042: Thiassi

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

===================
Table Updated!!!

===================
wepon1984's Table here

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:41 am
===================
Table Updated!!!

===================
wepon1984's Table here
Thanks for the hard work! Though a question if I may, is there any leftover key-bind in this table? Don't want to accidentally enable a bunch of stuff that I don't know about and get really confused.