Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by RedFred124 »

I have both super rewards and enemy health 0 (for instant win) active, it randomizes fine now :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

asdasd888 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 pm
RedFred124 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pm
I am just worried, because like Komani could find out that 90% of my battle assessment is 43,100 points.
how to setting super rewards script between 40,000 to 60,000 ?
I have both super rewards and enemy health 0 (for instant win) active, it randomizes fine now lol :)

asdasd888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asdasd888 »

RedFred124 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:13 pm
asdasd888 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 pm
RedFred124 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pm
I am just worried, because like Komani could find out that 90% of my battle assessment is 43,100 points.
how to setting super rewards script between 40,000 to 60,000 ?
I have both super rewards and enemy health 0 (for instant win) active, it randomizes fine now lol :)
I can not get 40000 points

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

@l0wb1t can you possibly fix effect damage given for super rewards? One of the few things that I still have to do manually.

Most of the time it goes over the board: :|

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 pm
@l0wb1t can you possibly fix effect damage given for super rewards? One of the few things that I still have to do manually.

Most of the time it goes over the board: :|

just dont use the cheat table while doing that mission, just use a burn deck (or even one burn card like inflict 200 damage spell card and slowly grind it out) without cheat engine, and the counter on that will reset,it worked for me :)

darkworriar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkworriar »

there is a way to script the gems?is someone who try?

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

RedFred124 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:17 am
just dont use the cheat table while doing that mission, just use a burn deck (or even one burn card like inflict 200 damage spell card and slowly grind it out) without cheat engine, and the counter on that will reset,it worked for me :)
Yeah, I'm aware how to bypass and reset it, that's why I said, I have to manually inflict battle damage. I usually used Flame Wingman (Fusion monster), and give godmode to a Lv 10 NPC. That way they play all they got in attack mode and I can inflict effect damage for every monster I destroy. But it gets very tedious when you reach those challenges with 30,000 effect damage per stage :ph34r:
Of course, that's the first thing that anyone would think about. But it's most likely impossible.

PS: I got a ban notice, be careful :(

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

So i made a little edit to l0wbit tables. I think l0wbit's table is very useful but the huge number of summoned monster make it very suspicious. This even make me to create fresh new account. I really worried if after sometime KONAMI realized the abnormal statistics in my profile and then it gets banned.

So here i provide the less suspicious table based on l0wbit tables. I really appreciate his works. I am so stupid, i don't even know how to get the 'array of byte' in his table. I hope he will teach me sometimes. Sorry for bad english.
FPN-DLPC Script 1.7.CT
(23.45 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

So i realized some drawbacks in my table. It doesn't increase Battle Damage dealt after battle. I hope someone fix this by adding a random number between 4000-6000 battle damage, and 1000-3000 effect damage after each battle. I can't do it myself.

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 pm
RedFred124 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:17 am
Yeah, I'm aware how to bypass and reset it, that's why I said, I have to manually inflict battle damage. I usually used Flame Wingman (Fusion monster), and give godmode to a Lv 10 NPC. That way they play all they got in attack mode and I can inflict effect damage for every monster I destroy. But it gets very tedious when you reach those challenges with 30,000 effect damage per stage :ph34r:
Of course, that's the first thing that anyone would think about. But it's most likely impossible.

PS: I got a ban notice, be careful :(
I used catapult turtle and spam all my monsters with high attack mostly level 4s to a level 10 tia gardner , sorry tea

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

greenventor wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 pm
So i made a little edit to l0wbit tables. I think l0wbit's table is very useful but the huge number of summoned monster make it very suspicious.

So here i provide the less suspicious table based on l0wbit tables. I really appreciate his works. I am so stupid, i don't even know how to get the 'array of byte' in his table. I hope he will teach me sometimes. Sorry for bad english.

FPN-DLPC Script 1.7.CT
Great job and thanks for sharing with the community. What exactly did you edit though? Only the number of summoned monsters?

I am in the same boat as you, I won't be using the table on my main any longer since the warning. I tried to edit some things around myself. I wanted to remove the Prisma Bonus and the automatic "card out" victory after you damage the opponent only once from the Super Rewards script, but I wasn't able to. I am not the most fluent in Assembly scripting either.

You can be sure that the most obvious features is insta-win on turn 0, as well as 30-40k assessment. It's still way too much. Think about it, you can duel at x1 rewards and always get fully stacked rewards, as if you were playing on x3. Moreover, what many will miss is the fact that your win percentage is abnormally high as well. Think about it, once you are stage 30+, you will have losses in there inbetween auto-duelling and Lv. 40 Trudge. It's natural to be dealt a bad hand every now and then. And winning every single Vagrant/Vagabond might also ring some alarm bells. :ugeek: It's a pitty. Skipping the grindy nature of this process made it more enjoyable.

@RedFred124

That's a really creative approach with catapult turtle :lol: :lol: :D I might try this

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

@RedFred124

That's a really creative approach with catapult turtle :lol: :lol: :D I might try this
[/quote]

Glad I could help, enjoy :D

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 pm
greenventor wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 pm
So i made a little edit to l0wbit tables. I think l0wbit's table is very useful but the huge number of summoned monster make it very suspicious.

FPN-DLPC Script 1.7.CT
Great job and thanks for sharing with the community. What exactly did you edit though? Only the number of summoned monsters?

I am in the same boat as you, I won't be using the table on my main any longer since the warning. I tried to edit some things around myself. I wanted to remove the Prisma Bonus and the automatic "card out" victory after you damage the opponent only once from the Super Rewards script, but I wasn't able to. I am not the most fluent in Assembly scripting either.

You can be sure that the most obvious features is insta-win on turn 0, as well as 30-40k assessment. It's still way too much. Think about it, you can duel at x1 rewards and always get fully stacked rewards, as if you were playing on x3. Moreover, what many will miss is the fact that your win percentage is abnormally high as well. Think about it, once you are stage 30+, you will have losses in there inbetween auto-duelling and Lv. 40 Trudge. It's natural to be dealt a bad hand every now and then. And winning every single Vagrant/Vagabond might also ring some alarm bells. :ugeek: It's a pitty. Skipping the grindy nature of this process made it more enjoyable.

@RedFred124

You will not see any data about your recent battle assessment, so i think getting really high assessment possible is not the problem here. The only problem i see is the statistics in the Profile. I have tried to search the code for this data, with the purpose of manipulating data with the more normal and less suspicious value. Unfortunately i have failed, and i think this data is server-sided and you can't change it no matter what.

For the purpose of having highest possible effect damage in a match, i think i have a better approach. You need Winged Dragon of Ra, Gravekeeper Vassal, and Union Attack.
1. Heal your LP as high as possible,( i am using Aromage deck, but you can bypass this healing procedure by manipulating your LP with CE)
2. When you have high enough LP, summon winged-dragon of Ra, activate its effect and convert your LP into ATK and DEF.
3. Summon Gravekeeper vassal, and activate 'Union Attack' on vassal.
4. Attack the monster with least ATK with Vassal.

This way you can easily get about 20k effect damage in a match. I have got 25k effect damage this way without any cheating device.

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

This is another table that i am using. I think this table is the most stable so far, but you need to be careful when using it.
Here how to use it to get instant win with high assessment:
1. Activate both LP modifier and High assessment.
2. Enable enemy LP modifier, and set it to 0.
3. Done

To get high battle damage:
1. Summon a monster (make sure its attack is higher than your enemy).
2. Activate damage modifier
3. Set any amount of damage (i recommend about 15k)
4. Attack your enemy monster.
5. Deactivate damage modifier.

Here is some Warning!
1. Do not activate High Assessment unless you activate enemy modifier LP, and setting it to 0. Otherwise the your statistics will screw up.
2. Do not set your LP to 1. This may also screw up your statistics.
3. Always deactivate damage modifier after using. Otherwise you will get error message and the game will restart.
FPN-DLPC Script 1.8.CT
(24.98 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Last edited by greenventor on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

romeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by romeci »

greenventor wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:43 am
This is another table that i am using. I think this table is the most stable so far, but you need to be careful when using it.
Here how to use it to get instant win with high assessment:
1. Activate both LP modifier and High assessment.
2. Enable enemy LP modifier, and set it to 0.
3. Done

To get high battle damage:
1. Summon a monster (make sure its attack is higher than your enemy).
2. Activate damage modifier
3. Set any amount of damage (i recommend about 15k)
4. Attack your enemy monster.
5. Deactivate damage modifier.

Here is some Warning!
1. Do not activate High Assessment unless you activate enemy modifier LP, and setting it to 0. Otherwise the your statistics will screw up.
2. Do not set your LP to 1. This may also screw up your statistics.
3. Always deactivate damage of modifier after using. Otherwise you will get error message and the game will restart.

FPN-DLPC Script 1.8.CT
thank you friend, but I can not change my LP, even activating the option and setidno in 500 for example, does not change, staying in 4000 always, how do I?