F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.08

Post by xspeed »

Hey Acido you tables work great and I relay appreciate your work. when I play today myc my Renault was lack of speed in track and I came up with an idea. Is it possible to add the bost option like in the CH trainer? I mean a light kick at speed, nothing big to be able to drive the F1 car.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by xspeed on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TSWBK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 2018 - 1.08

Post by TSWBK »

Acido wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:27 am

Yeah it can be a bit finicky sometimes to activate. The problem is that they moved the code to a slow memory region this year so when you have multiple scans in a script it can be very slow to activate. Maybe could break it up into multiple smaller scripts i suppose.

Anyways, try restart the game, attach CE to the process and then activate it before the game even goes to the main menu, like during the intro video for instance.
Thank you for your advice. I managed it working after a few times of trying.

And like I said: creat Cheat-Table, every thing works completly fine^^

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.07

Post by lol3003 »

new patch 1.09 is out

Code: Select all

Hi all,

Patch 1.09 is now available for Steam, and you can find the patch notes here:
Times set on this version should no longer overwrite faster times already uploaded to the Leaderboard. Please note that if you’ve already uploaded a slower time to a Leaderboard, we are unable to revert it to your previous faster time. 
Vehicle Damage should no longer show as Test in a Multiplayer Lobby.
Players on Steam should no longer have names shown as Unknown when joining a Lobby in progress.
Fixed cars stuttering in Replays.

We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.09

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.09
Split the Contract script into multiple scripts to speed up activation a bit.

James Shane
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by James Shane »

is it possible to do instant development ?

rizon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rizon »

Patch 1.10 is live now.

- Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
- Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
- Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
- Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
- Updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
- Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.10
Added a warning to inform that while the CPU is in control of the player car (flying lap, pit lane etc) the CPU values will be used on the player car instead of the player values in some cases. The game doesn't distinguish the player car from a CPU car when the CPU is driving it, only once control is handed over to the player will the player values kick in.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.10

Post by Acido »

Speed up the time it takes to activate scripts throughout the table. Especially the Contract and Engine Wear scripts should activate much faster now.
Added Contract Negotiation data.
--
Position data is capped by team, so for instance you cannot set expected qualifying position as 19th for Mercedes or Ferrari, and you cannot set it to 1st for Williams etc. If you set an invalid value, it will show in the menu as 2nd.
--

Added Contract Perks.
Added Showmanship/Sportsmanship level.
--
The value goes from -1.0 (Showmanship) to 1.0 (Sportsmanship) So for instance 0.75 is 75% into Sportsmanship, while -0.25 is 25% into Showmanship.

The set value will not update in the menu until you advance from current race weekend.

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.10

Post by lol3003 »

new patch is out

Patch 1.12 is now live on Steam, and you can find the patch notes below:
Invalidated lap times will no longer be incorrectly set back to valid when returning to the garage.

-Added new PC anti cheat.

-Improvements to the Safety Car behaviour when it’s deployed to the track.

-Broadcast speech will now play correctly after all sessions.

-Stopped spectators seeing the garage for a frame followed by the car on track for a frame causing a nasty flicker when spectating OSQ.

-Rebalanced Rank and Safety Rating calculations.

We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.12

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.12

--

The new Anti Cheat they added according to patch notes must be a multiplayer only thing, is no change from the other patches for single player. But considering most of all the other changes in the patch are multiplayer related i assumed as much.

GeorgeTzef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeorgeTzef »

How do I activate the cheat where do I put the file?

rizon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rizon »

Patch 1.13 is now live.

- Added option to disable tyre carcass temperature - the Tyre Temperature option can be found in Gameplay Settings and there are two choices: 'Surface & Carcass (Simulation)', which is the setting that 2018 has used up to this point, and the alternative 'Surface Only' option.
- Fixed an issue where online stats would fail to update correctly – if your stats fail to update after this patch, please let us know in the Discussion thread, please be sure to include which stats are not updating for you.
- Improved times generated when a session is fast forwarded or Flying Lap / Return To Garage are used (i.e. time is skipped / accelerated). This will prevent times being generated that are around a second a lap too quick on the higher difficulty settings.
- Increased frequency of safety car deployment for multiplayer.
- Fixed issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations.
- Fixed an issue where the safety car could incorrectly come out after using a flashback.
- Fixed an issue in online sessions where players would occasionally load into the incorrect track.
- Fixed an issue where certain PCs would use the incorrect audio update rate
- Fixed an issue in the UDP telemetry output where the PlayerIndex value would change to the incorrect player when entering spectator mode.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be given a speeding in the pit lane penalty even if they were below the speed limit and had the limiter on when they crossed the limiter line.
- Fixed a bug that meant the AI would sometimes not go out to do a second hot lap in Qualifying.
- Safety car improvements when picking up the lead car when they are close to backmarkers.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI cars to be teleported back to the pit lane when loading a mid session save created while in the garage while the player is in the garage. This could cause the AI to set very short sector times.
EDIT 30.10.2018

Game version bumped to 1.14 as the new hotfix is live now.

A hotfix to revert the sportsmanship/showmanship fix has been applied and should now be live for PC players right now.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2018 - 1.13

Post by Acido »

Updated for game version 1.14

--
GeorgeTzef wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:20 am
How do I activate the cheat where do I put the file?
Anywhere. It's a Cheat Engine Table, so open it with Cheat Engine.

Trilogy94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trilogy94 »

Acido wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:46 pm
Added a warning to inform that while the CPU is in control of the player car (flying lap, pit lane etc) the CPU values will be used on the player car instead of the player values in some cases. The game doesn't distinguish the player car from a CPU car when the CPU is driving it, only once control is handed over to the player will the player values kick in.
Do you think it would be possible to hand out control over to the CPU when needed, but still keep control of the MFD settings? I played around with it a bit, I managed to handle control over to the CPU, first time I got it took out the HUD completely, but then I managed to keep the HUD and use the MFD, but settings would not work (ERS on none would still use ERS, etc...). I noticed that when we leave the pit lane and the car is driving for itself, if you move around with the settings its works on the fly (with ERS on none it uses 0% ERS but when you change it to 5 you start to see the battery draining, all while the CPU is still in control)

Thanks for the great work

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Trilogy94 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Acido wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:46 pm
Do you think it would be possible to hand out control over to the CPU when needed, but still keep control of the MFD settings? I played around with it a bit, I managed to handle control over to the CPU, first time I got it took out the HUD completely, but then I managed to keep the HUD and use the MFD, but settings would not work (ERS on none would still use ERS, etc...). I noticed that when we leave the pit lane and the car is driving for itself, if you move around with the settings its works on the fly (with ERS on none it uses 0% ERS but when you change it to 5 you start to see the battery draining, all while the CPU is still in control)

Thanks for the great work
Only some settings are affected, ERS is not one of them. The Separation still happens on ERS when the CPU drives your car, but for something like Tyre Wear or Fuel Consumption or even the Max Gear options there is no separation in the game code from the player car to the CPU cars.

The reason the MFD doesn't work is the same thing, the values for Player car does not exist in the game at the point of the CPU driving it. The Player values are only created by the game once control is handed over to the player.