Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xenoti
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:57 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Xenoti » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Could i request a table that allows item editing?

User avatar
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by TemptingIcarus » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:37 pm

We don't know what table is updated to what yet.

Someone has yet to post an updated table since there's like 2 or 3 threads claiming the demo table is updated for the full release.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by glyth » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm

can we possible get a hit modifier n steal chance modifier to 100% or capture anything command?
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:37 pm
We don't know what table is updated to what yet.

Someone has yet to post an updated table since there's like 2 or 3 threads claiming the demo table is updated for the full release.

its been updated the demo zip on the page befor this one download that one n use it on full
Talekth wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 am
I updated Plok's table for my personal use, thought I'd share. If you want to do it yourself just change the addresses by subtracting 1BE6F80.
i suggest someone make a new table thread people are getting confused lol just give plok his credit

Laraid
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Laraid » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Talekth wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 am
I updated Plok's table for my personal use, thought I'd share. If you want to do it yourself just change the addresses by subtracting 1BE6F80.
I'm probably just blind but does this table include EXP Multipliers? Thanks for help

Jinrou
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Jinrou » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 am

I tried to add -1BE6F80 to the address of the human, monster addresses. And then when going to the recruiter, it crashes...
Tried it a second time, no change, didn't do anything :/.
Looks like disgaea5.exe+6BE217b-1BE6F80 for human classes.

Talekth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Talekth » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:23 am

Jinrou wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 am
I tried to add -1BE6F80 to the address of the human, monster addresses. And then when going to the recruiter, it crashes...
Click the address for the code you want should be "disgaea5.exe+XXXXX" when editing it. Open up a hex capable calculator put the "XXXXX" and subtract 1BE6F80. Then replace the "XXXXX" from"disgaea+XXXXX" with what you got from subtracting. It should update the cheat for full game.
Laraid wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Talekth wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 am
I updated Plok's table for my personal use, thought I'd share. If you want to do it yourself just change the addresses by subtracting 1BE6F80.
I'm probably just blind but does this table include EXP Multipliers? Thanks for help
Scripts are beyond me so I'm waiting like the rest for those to be updated.

sorawind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:44 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by sorawind » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 am

I was bored and i updated All of the things + Merged it with the one plok made, Only things i didnt update was the Addresses for Every class, but i did update the "All" options
Attachments
disgaea5.rar
(159.52 KiB) Downloaded 1539 times

User avatar
kratos284
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by kratos284 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:03 am

I have updated the Exp multiplier made by ColonelRVH and my class, skill, and weapon exp multipliers. I also tried to make a mana gain multiplier but it multiplies the character's total mana instead of the mana earned.
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Multipliers.CT
(16.95 KiB) Downloaded 1267 times

Laraid
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Laraid » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:16 am

kratos284 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:03 am
I have updated the Exp multiplier made by ColonelRVH and my class, skill, and weapon exp multipliers. I also tried to make a mana gain multiplier but it multiplies the character's total mana instead of the mana earned.
Bless your soul kind sir.

timechaos69
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by timechaos69 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:18 am

just fyi skill multipliers work for enemy as well

lastingman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by lastingman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:47 am

Still waiting for an update on the bonus gauge.

BTW how do I do it again? I search 0 for byte then when it goes up by one, search it again?

Jinrou
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Jinrou » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:17 am

sorawind wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 am
I was bored and i updated All of the things + Merged it with the one plok made, Only things i didnt update was the Addresses for Every class, but i did update the "All" options
I must be doing something wrong then.. I enabled the All class unlock options but I still don't see anything unlocked via the recruiter...

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by glyth » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 am

a hilight unit pointer editor would be a way to capture bosses btw

Terydin
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Terydin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Is anyone else having issues finding the Bonus Gauge? I've followed the instructions several times and tried different variants, but am unable to locate it.

Terydin
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Terydin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 pm

lastingman wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:47 am
Still waiting for an update on the bonus gauge.

BTW how do I do it again? I search 0 for byte then when it goes up by one, search it again?
There is instructions in the Table Extras, but it doesn't work, anymore. Honestly, I want to play the game without too much cheating. The only thing that I even care about at all is the Bonus Gauge.

Post Reply