Akira808
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQ] Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Post by Akira808 »

Game Name: Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
Game Engine: Orochi 4
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Infinite Health, Infinite AP, Infinite SP, Anything For The Neplunka Dungeon
Game/Steam Website:[Link]

As Always many thanks

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Post by bachou »

drop rate multiplier would be nice

Kyle873
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQ] Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Post by Kyle873 »

A way to deal with Neplunker would be a godsend honestly. Neplunker Zero is some of the most ridiculous bullshit I have ever seen and it's going to drive me literally insane. I've been trying to track down the jump height multiplier and death handling code but haven't had much luck in the hour or two I've spent on it.

You can find the energy very easily by starting a float search at 300 right when you enter or after you die and doing decrementing searches from alt-tabbing a few times. +0x04 from there is the medicine timer and -0x04 is your lives. -0x08 is a set of flags, 0x01 being set when you die or enter battle and 0x02 being set will kill you instantly (I think this is used for when you run out of energy), 0x04 will just crash and I don't know if there's any others. The medicine modifies running speed, and using the Rising Star flag item can help with the jumping, but ultimately the biggest issue is that the jump height still needs to be higher, accompanied by bypassing death checks completely. If the jump height is high enough, you can simply jump out of the pits if you fall into them since they do have a concrete bottom.