Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by sicwan »

pockey wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 am
sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm
jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:48 am
Can we get an update on this option: "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up"
Just wondering if how it's going. I've used it several times. More failures than success.

It seems to bug out and won't let me pass through the character sheet when selecting feats most of the time.
[Link]
if youre just taking feats, you can take up to 4 w/o issue, if you're taking other types of things, limit is 2 (bloodlines, domains etc etc)
No, actually, it depends on how your UI is displayed, at least for me. I was able to get my sorcerer/paladin to have all 21 bloodlines + all 7 deities selected (limited by Paladin's alignment). I like to work in multiples of 7 because that's how the deity selection/feat selection/bloodline selection during the level up screen works out for me.
Oh?? Im doing 1080, what are you doin to get that to work?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

NanoPaladin wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:18 pm
Party Member Test

Code: Select all

"m_Portrait":null,"m_CustomPortrait":{"$id":"5232","m_CustomPortraitId":"2561078892"}}
Player Character

Code: Select all

"m_Portrait":null,"m_CustomPortrait":{"$id":"5231","m_CustomPortraitId":"276489104"}}
Ok disregard, I am a dunce and left the save open in 7zip which caused the sharing violation error. Now I just load forever :lol:
Hmmm... there are a number of things that could be causing your problem... Let's start with the $id numbers... I see in the example codes that you gave, that your party member's $id is one number higher than your player character's $id... that should not be the case... There should be several dozens, if not hundreds of more $id's used in the save file after your player character...

For example, in my own save, right now... this is my character's code:
Player Character wrote: "m_Portrait": null,
"m_CustomPortrait": {
"$id": "10416",
"m_CustomPortraitId": "2077602026"
As you can see, the $id for my character is 10416... however, in the party.json, the last $id is:
last $id in party.json file wrote:"Sleepless": false,
"PreventDirectControl": {
"$id": "10602",
"m_Count": 0
As you can see, the last $id is 10602, almost 200 higher than my character's $id... in this case... if I were to alter one of my party member's portraits, the $id for it should be 10603... are you certain that you used the correct $id?... if your file is reading two entries that both point to the same $id number, that might be causing your game to "hang"... maybe...

NanoPaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NanoPaladin »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:59 pm
As you can see, the last $id is 10602, almost 200 higher than my character's $id... in this case... if I were to alter one of my party member's portraits, the $id for it should be 10603... are you certain that you used the correct $id?... if your file is reading two entries that both point to the same $id number, that might be causing your game to "hang"... maybe...
Ah I misunderstood the original instructions then, I thought it was one off your PC's $id. I changed it to what I believe is one higher than the final $id (5321 -> 5322) and the load is still hanging.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

NanoPaladin wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:18 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Ah I misunderstood the original instructions then, I thought it was one off your PC's $id. I changed it to what I believe is one higher than the final $id (5321 -> 5322) and the load is still hanging.
Hrm... I was really hopeing that it was something as simple as the $id... Going through the other things, one at a time, as a checklist will take some time... so, let me take a few hours to play around with my own files, and see if I can figure out what might have gone wrong...

EDIT: Something has come up, I got an emergency call for work... so I may not be able to get to this today... I'll try as soon as possible.

NanoPaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NanoPaladin »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:39 am
NanoPaladin wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:18 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Hrm... I was really hopeing that it was something as simple as the $id... Going through the other things, one at a time, as a checklist will take some time... so, let me take a few hours to play around with my own files, and see if I can figure out what might have gone wrong...

EDIT: Something has come up, I got an emergency call for work... so I may not be able to get to this today... I'll try as soon as possible.
No worries, I am patient. Also hoping someone just mods something but I am not holding my breath either.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

can you explain what to edit to clean the save? Im constantly running into bugs and they are exactly the same things you said
Last edited by jhl1989 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

pockey wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 am
busterwilde3 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:13 am
Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am

How the heck have you gotten the multiply feats option to even activate?
I'm not especially adept at this kind of stuff (I can't even figure out how to extract that party.json file everyone is talking about for save editing), but the option is under the Debug section of the table, listed as "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up." You should just be able to activate it and change the number to however many feats/class features you want every level. I can't speak except for my own experiences, but changing it to 2 doesn't seem to have any repercussions, and other people have reported being able to take up to 4 at a time without causing any issues.
When you select multiple feats using the table, it won't have repercussions UNTIL the next time you try to level and the SAME FEAT SELECTION comes up. For example, at level 3 and at level 5, you get to select more feats. If you used the table and multiple your feat selection at level 3, and you haven't cleaned your save as described in my earlier post, THEN at level 5 when you try to select a feat (even if you aren't using the feat multiple cheat anymore or even if you freeze the multiple back to 1), your level UI will bug out due to your tweaked multiple feat selections at level 3.

To edit the party.json file, just unzip (I use 7zip and just right click drag to extract) the zks file you are trying to edit onto the same savegame folder. For example, if your file is Auto_2.zks, unzip it so there's a folder called Auto_2, and edit the party.json file inside that folder. You don't need to repack the file, the game can read your unpacked folder as is. When you load the game, you will see two Autosave2 and Autosave2 2. Load the most recent one, which is AutoSave2 2.

I'm running the latest table (v161) and latest game version (v1.0.10b). I never had a problem using the multiple feat selection option in current version and past versions, so sorry, can't help you troubleshoot there.
Can you explain what to edit to clean the save file? Im constantly running into the same exact bugs you mentioned

ragnin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnin »

Here you go the instructions Pockey posted before.
pockey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm
Edit party.json

1.) Search for "m_selection" in party.json
2.) Anytime you see multiple feats selected, it will look something like below in the BOLD section. In this example, you used 3 as the multiplier in table and selected 3 feats at level 5.

"m_Selections": [{
"Key": "247a4068296e8be42890143f451b4b45",
"Value": {
"$id": "598",
"m_SelectionsByLevel": [{
"Key": 1,
"Value": ["0d3651b2cb0d89448b112e23214e744e"]
}, {
"Key": 3,
"Value": ["f864101ab0cdb4b418c7d62d2b24eee5"]
}, {
"Key": 5,
"Value": ["4a6fbe77a4a2ce24db0cd0b1e4d93db1", "4c44724ffa8844f4d9bedb5bb27d144a", "54ee847996c25cd4ba8773d7b8555174"]

3.) Delete the multiple entries to fix problem when leveling up. In this example, delete "4c44724ffa8844f4d9bedb5bb27d144a", "54ee847996c25cd4ba8773d7b8555174"

4.) Should look like this at the end:
"m_Selections": [{
"Key": "247a4068296e8be42890143f451b4b45",
"Value": {
"$id": "598",
"m_SelectionsByLevel": [{
"Key": 1,
"Value": ["0d3651b2cb0d89448b112e23214e744e"]
}, {
"Key": 3,
"Value": ["f864101ab0cdb4b418c7d62d2b24eee5"]
}, {
"Key": 5,
"Value": ["4a6fbe77a4a2ce24db0cd0b1e4d93db1"]

5.) Keep searching for m_selection and clean out all the extra feats you selected using tables. If you level and suddenly your game messed up, its because you selected too many feats previously.

6.) Clean out all the entries to make sure all the m_selection entries only read one feat as shown above. Save game and profit 8-)

I have selected over 101 feats (all the weapon proficiencies and weapon focus :lol: ) during 1 level up and I'm 50 hours in game, so this works. Remember to clean the party.json file every time you select multiple feats during level up!

nairit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nairit »

Reasking because no one responded I think,

Is there any way to build buildings your kingdom is not aligned with? Like building Sacred Grove as Lawful Good?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

wannabecheater wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:06 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am
Do you happen to have the Blueprint ID:s for the Features and the ActivatableAbilities, so I can easily find the right entries again? Because I could've sworn that I tore out the Ranged Spell Combat Feature entry from the Eldritch Archer and compared it to the Spell Combat Feature of the Eldritch Scion (each found through trial-and-error), and compared them next to each other without seeing any differences.

I might've just goofed somehow.

Also, if you check the Eldritch Archer in-game, it actually does have both Spell Combat and Ranged Spell Combat.

As for it not working properly, did you also copy Ranged Spellstrike? Because again, the Eldritch Archer actually gets both Spellstrike and Ranged Spellstrike (and hilariously, both work, making a basic Magus completely redundant). All Spell Combat/Ranged Spell Combat should do is allow you to both cast a spell and attack; it is Spellstrike and Ranged Spellstrike that allows you to get an extra attack out of it as well.
I went back and added Ranged Spellstrike. Same thing - ranged touch spell casted but no attacks from the crossbow. I don't play magus so i don't really know what is the expected behavior. I assumed it allows you to do a basic ranged attack + the spell attack like two weapon fighting. Maybe you can test it out.
The blueprint for Ranged Spellcombat is "8b68a5b8223beed40b137885116c408f"
It's blueprint for it's activatable ability entry is "8898a573e8a8a184b8186dbc3a26da74"

For Ranged Spellstrike it is ""6aa84ca8918ac604685a3d39a13faecc"
and the activatable ability entry is "e958891ef90f7e142a941c06c811181e"

Good luck :)
It's so goddamn frustrating. I've isolated both Ranged Spellcombat and Spellcombat, as well as Ranged Spellstrike and Spellstrike, both corresponding Features and Activeabilities, but if I remove the ones the Eldritch Scion has and inserts the the ones that the Eldritch Archer has, it all appears correct, but it's still not working.

I've also worked my way through the Abilities section now, and none of them seem to affect Spellcombat or Spellstrike at all. I honestly have no idea why this isn't working.

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

nairit wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Is there any way to build buildings your kingdom is not aligned with? Like building Sacred Grove as Lawful Good?
Yes there is. I think there is a mod on fearlessrevolution

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/32

But, it used the table from here, I think it must have used the 1.59 table. And I am not sure if the author authorized its use in the mod.
So I am waiting for Niedzielan to reply back. "Includes KingmakerMods.pw v1.0.9 and Patchwork Launcher". So it is possible that it is not compatible with the 1.0.10 patch that recently came out.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

astonerii wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm
nairit wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Yes there is. I think there is a mod on fearlessrevolution

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/path ... er/mods/32

But, it used the table from here, I think it must have used the 1.59 table. And I am not sure if the author authorized its use in the mod.
So I am waiting for Niedzielan to reply back. "Includes KingmakerMods.pw v1.0.9 and Patchwork Launcher". So it is possible that it is not compatible with the 1.0.10 patch that recently came out.
Your link leads to the wrong place (possibly an anti-spam measure by this site), but yes, that mod is made by fireundubh, and if you look back through this thread you'll see that I did say he could use my cheat table. In general I'm fine with other people using my scripts, as long as I'm credited somewhere and it's not locked behind a paywall.

If anyone is wondering why I haven't been updating much, it's because I'm waiting for the majority of bugs to be fixed. While testing things I ran into more bugs caused by the game than were caused by my scripts, which is impressive. I still try to keep it working on the latest version, at least. As time progresses more mods will come out and most of the scripts I've implemented will be redundant.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:39 am

Okay... I'm going to have to apologize... I understand the basics of how coding works, and how to read coding.... and I understand how to edit the files... but... while this apparently worked in version 1.0.2, both of the people that I have spoken with who had changed their NPC portraits before, say that they have been broken for several updates now... I'm not sure what changed... or how to fix it... but apparently the devs changed something, and now there is only one known way to change NPC portraits... it is really hard to do, and involves finding the original portrait asset the game uses, and replacing it... I have no idea how to do that. I'm sorry... I spent about 6 hours trying to figure out what the hell is wrong, before I messaged the others who had changed their NPCs...

This infuriates me, because now I cannot do my Overlord playthrough that I was planning on. :(

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

So build time under Kigdom still doesnt work.

Also Im not quite sure whats causing this:

1) when I click on visit throne room on a advisor visit card and go through it with it.

2)It doesnt move the card to the accepted missions spot.

3) I can click “visit throne room” again on the card, but there will be nobody there or any dialogue.

4) I can still move as if I had just quit Kingdom making screen.

ie. Harrim says he has something to discuss with me. So I click on the visit throne room on the card. I talk to Harrim and get through the diologue. He bows and leaves me. Im sent back to the Kingdom making screen but his card is still there at the same place and I an click on “visit throne room” again. Id I oress that it takes me to the throne room but nobody is there.

revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revanchrist »

jhl1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 am
So build time under Kigdom still doesnt work.

Also Im not quite sure whats causing this:

1) when I click on visit throne room on a advisor visit card and go through it with it.

2)It doesnt move the card to the accepted missions spot.

3) I can click “visit throne room” again on the card, but there will be nobody there or any dialogue.

4) I can still move as if I had just quit Kingdom making screen.

ie. Harrim says he has something to discuss with me. So I click on the visit throne room on the card. I talk to Harrim and get through the diologue. He bows and leaves me. Im sent back to the Kingdom making screen but his card is still there at the same place and I an click on “visit throne room” again. Id I oress that it takes me to the throne room but nobody is there.
It's a well known bug that the game devs introduce since patch 1.0.6. When one of your kingdoms' stat reach rank 5, this "Advisor stuck" bug will randomly occur. You can go search on Google by keywords "pathfinder kingdom stat level 5 bug" and a large number of Steam forum posts will shows up. Just stop playing the game and wait for the stupid devs to properly patch all the bugs especially all those late game main quest bugs first and then start anew.