Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Let It Die

Post by Blooblah »

Original Boss wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 am
I got banned too xD I'm okay with it game is not worth playing without cheats anyway
Amen to that. Funny thing is, in all my life, in all the games I have been cheating in, Dark Souls, Bloodbourne, Counter-Strike(when it was still a Half-life mod), and so many, many, others, I have never been banned.

I popped my cherry. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

Murasaki wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 am
Hmm I've not been banned yet and hope i didn't jinx it xD but I've only been using the durability cheat so it was still a struggle to climb the tower since I mostly had crap gear and could still die.also that message on the popup seems silly since it says you've been suspended due to "reports" of cheating, so does that mean anyone even legit people could get temp suspension if enough people false report them?
That's what I'm worried about. It seems like if someone even thinks you may be cheating and reports you, the dev's just suspend you.
If thats the aproach they are gonna take, A LOT of people are gonna get screwed. They may as well just banned the top 100 players in every region.
So many dumb players think that if they can't do it, no one else can without cheating. As if they were they were the ultimate gamer.

Beanus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beanus »

Does the ban show up on your Steam account ?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I havent been home to check, but I'm almost certain I got banned. I only used durability, ammo and invisibility mostly, but I did start raiding not long ago. I didn't use cheats, but since I just started, I was fighting such low level people. My health barely ever budged. I can guarentee I was reported even though it was the games matchmaking haha. I'll post my results for sure when I'm home.

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

Beanus wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Does the ban show up on your Steam account ?
No. Thankfully. :D The game wasn't running VAC so there is no VAC Ban.

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

Blooblah wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:57 am
Murasaki wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 am
Hmm I've not been banned yet and hope i didn't jinx it xD but I've only been using the durability cheat so it was still a struggle to climb the tower since I mostly had crap gear and could still die.also that message on the popup seems silly since it says you've been suspended due to "reports" of cheating, so does that mean anyone even legit people could get temp suspension if enough people false report them?
That's what I'm worried about. It seems like if someone even thinks you may be cheating and reports you, the dev's just suspend you.
If thats the aproach they are gonna take, A LOT of people are gonna get screwed. They may as well just banned the top 100 players in every region.
So many dumb players think that if they can't do it, no one else can without cheating. As if they were they were the ultimate gamer.

Yeah xD what I did while raiding was wait at least 5-10 seconds after each defender spawned and let them hit me a few times so anyone looking at the raid progress saw me take dmg and not insta kill anyone, even though the weapons I have could kill anyone 4* or lower in 1 hit but didn't want to give people a reason to report me as I was playing the raids legit... well other then having durability on but that's all lol.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I think as long as you don't cheat in TDM and don't use the damage cheats against Haters/Hunters, you should be fine. Just be legit for any MP content. No issues on my end. Somehow haha.

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

If I really cared to try to play the game again, I'd try making another Steam account and playing the game with that one.
But I don't. If anyone tries, post here if you successfully pull it off.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Blooblah wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:30 am
If I really cared to try to play the game again, I'd try making another Steam account and playing the game with that one.
Been goin ham the past few days, inf stamina, durability, nivisible, damage/ def modifiers, movement speed, etc. Merked couple dozen hunters at that. Nada, still goin strong. :mellow:

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

chroma12349 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:39 am
Blooblah wrote:
Been goin ham the past few days, inf stamina, durability, nivisible, damage/ def modifiers, movement speed, etc. Merked couple dozen hunters at that. Nada, still goin strong. :mellow:

I put around 28 hours into the game i modded from the start until i got banned i made it to just over floor 100 :D

popiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popiku »

got banned too. Avoided stuff that could tell i was cheating but still wasnt enough. Im a ps4 vet so doing the grind again was a big no for me.

Henticox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Henticox »

I've been playing the game, and I'm still not banned, I just use infinite stamina, weapons and armor durations, and when I attack other players I deactivate the stamina

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Original Boss wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:38 pm
chroma12349 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:39 am
Blooblah wrote:

I put around 28 hours into the game i modded from the start until i got banned i made it to just over floor 100 :D
Ye... dunno what's gettin people banned, even those that didn't touch TDM apparently.
Still nothing on my end :mellow:

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

It could be them just checking people reported and seeing what floor people reached vs time played since the grind would make you spend at least 20-30 hrs just to get the mats for a good set and wep rolling. I know I spent at least 12 hours farming but then I also left the game on and tabbed out while eating or watching stuff just to clock up more game time lol

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Yeah, it has to be reports. Because I cheated my ass off and I'm fine haha. So there still isnt any anticheat, they've just started moving forward with the bans. Just avoid cheats in TDM and when fighting Hunters.