Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by redx3551 »

cremno wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:45 am
kain33 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 am
as of patch 1.0.10 the game section doesn´t work anymore. Niedzielan, can you update the table, please?
I can confirm. Is there any chance of an update?
Same here needs updating

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:48 am
Can we get an update on this option: "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up"
Just wondering if how it's going. I've used it several times. More failures than success.

It seems to bug out and won't let me pass through the character sheet when selecting feats most of the time.
[Link]
if youre just taking feats, you can take up to 4 w/o issue, if you're taking other types of things, limit is 2 (bloodlines, domains etc etc)

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

So DrummerIX's table doesn't work after the new update, 1.0.10b, and Niedzielan's table "Game" is not working.

TMPCht
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by TMPCht »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm
jhl1989 wrote:
Can we get an update on this option: "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up"
Just wondering if how it's going. I've used it several times. More failures than success.

It seems to bug out and won't let me pass through the character sheet when selecting feats most of the time.
[Link]
if youre just taking feats, you can take up to 4 w/o issue, if you're taking other types of things, limit is 2 (bloodlines, domains etc etc)
Actually, I've used it with far higher numbers than that... You just need to do some save editing as well, otherwise stuff starts breaking. The UI can't handle all the extra feats and starts acting up. If you edit the save to remove all but 1 selection for each level/slot for m_selectionsByLevel for that character you can add a lot more... It is a bit of a back and forth between the game and editing the save... I found that eventually I had to do that almost every level... On one character I went a little over board:
a sorcerer/fighter/rogue/cleric/magus (all dailed up to 20 using the always level up cheat or by lowering the char level) with 11 bloodlines (those I actually never removed from the save), and a whole lot of feats. While that char might be a bit over the top to play with, I wanted to see where the problem was, and it seems to be purely a UI issue.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

TMPCht wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:33 pm
sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm
jhl1989 wrote:

[Link]
Actually, I've used it with far higher numbers than that... You just need to do some save editing as well, otherwise stuff starts breaking. The UI can't handle all the extra feats and starts acting up. If you edit the save to remove all but 1 selection for each level/slot for m_selectionsByLevel for that character you can add a lot more... It is a bit of a back and forth between the game and editing the save... I found that eventually I had to do that almost every level... On one character I went a little over board:
a sorcerer/fighter/rogue/cleric/magus (all dailed up to 20 using the always level up cheat or by lowering the char level) with 11 bloodlines (those I actually never removed from the save), and a whole lot of feats. While that char might be a bit over the top to play with, I wanted to see where the problem was, and it seems to be purely a UI issue.
So if I edit slot for m_selectionsByLevel I'll be fine?
Where do I find the slot for m_selectionsByLevel? player or party json?
Do I have to edit it everytime I level up?
...step by step tutorial would nice if your up for it :p

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I've updated the Game script for 1.0.10. I've not had time to test any of the other scripts, so let me know if any of those are broken.

cremno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cremno »

Niedzielan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:54 pm
I've updated the Game script for 1.0.10. I've not had time to test any of the other scripts, so let me know if any of those are broken.
So far I only found the infinite item usage to not work. I'll try and see if I can find anything else.

pockey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pockey »

Edit party.json

1.) Search for "m_selection" in party.json
2.) Anytime you see multiple feats selected, it will look something like below in the BOLD section. In this example, you used 3 as the multiplier in table and selected 3 feats at level 5.

"m_Selections": [{
"Key": "247a4068296e8be42890143f451b4b45",
"Value": {
"$id": "598",
"m_SelectionsByLevel": [{
"Key": 1,
"Value": ["0d3651b2cb0d89448b112e23214e744e"]
}, {
"Key": 3,
"Value": ["f864101ab0cdb4b418c7d62d2b24eee5"]
}, {
"Key": 5,
"Value": ["4a6fbe77a4a2ce24db0cd0b1e4d93db1", "4c44724ffa8844f4d9bedb5bb27d144a", "54ee847996c25cd4ba8773d7b8555174"]

3.) Delete the multiple entries to fix problem when leveling up. In this example, delete "4c44724ffa8844f4d9bedb5bb27d144a", "54ee847996c25cd4ba8773d7b8555174"

4.) Should look like this at the end:
"m_Selections": [{
"Key": "247a4068296e8be42890143f451b4b45",
"Value": {
"$id": "598",
"m_SelectionsByLevel": [{
"Key": 1,
"Value": ["0d3651b2cb0d89448b112e23214e744e"]
}, {
"Key": 3,
"Value": ["f864101ab0cdb4b418c7d62d2b24eee5"]
}, {
"Key": 5,
"Value": ["4a6fbe77a4a2ce24db0cd0b1e4d93db1"]

5.) Keep searching for m_selection and clean out all the extra feats you selected using tables. If you level and suddenly your game messed up, its because you selected too many feats previously.

6.) Clean out all the entries to make sure all the m_selection entries only read one feat as shown above. Save game and profit 8-)

I have selected over 101 feats (all the weapon proficiencies and weapon focus :lol: ) during 1 level up and I'm 50 hours in game, so this works. Remember to clean the party.json file every time you select multiple feats during level up!

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

I apologize if this has already been answered, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to spawn items using cheat engine? if I change the guid of an item all copies of that item both dropped and in my inventory change. After a while, it becomes difficult to change something without accidentally altering another item a different character is using. someone said exiting to the desktop works but that makes no difference for me. Can someone explain how to alter only one item? Thanks.

Ghostdragon123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostdragon123 »

i dont know if im doing something wrong but all i can do is the script that Changes the duration script. is it due to a new update

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Thanks for updating the table

Ghostdragon123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostdragon123 »

never mind. found out i had to start cheat Engine first.

DuncanId
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DuncanId »

Niedzielan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:54 pm
You sir, are a god among mortals

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

L@stAce wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:35 pm
I apologize if this has already been answered, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to spawn items using cheat engine? if I change the guid of an item all copies of that item both dropped and in my inventory change. After a while, it becomes difficult to change something without accidentally altering another item a different character is using. someone said exiting to the desktop works but that makes no difference for me. Can someone explain how to alter only one item? Thanks.
I'm going to start by warning you... changing the GUIDs from one item to another is actually a convoluted process with several steps involved... this is because of how the game stores items in memory... I will write out the instructions here, and you can decide if you want to do it or not... I will tell you... the process seems really complicated, but once you understand the steps, it's really not that bad... it generally takes about 1 to 2 minutes (depending on load times for your computer - mine is very fast) to swap out an item. You are going to have to quick save, and load at least once, and you will have to exit to desktop, and restart the game once... all because of the stupid way items are stored in memory.

One final warning... when you change the GUID of an item, it changes the ID of all items of the same type that are in your inventory, so if you go to change the ID of a common dagger, to make it become 7 holy ultrasonic glaives, and you have 25 of the daggers in your inventory... you are going to end up with A WHOLE LOT of weapons... so MAKE CERTAIN that you are only starting with just ONE of the item that you are changing.

To start out... unequip everything that your entire party has equipped, every item, weapon, and consumable - so that all of your items are in your inventory. This way you can see everything you have, and will not accidentally alter something someone else is carrying.

You need to make sure that you only have one single instance of the item that you are changing from one item into another, in your inventory. So,... if you are planning on turning a compound longbow into 7 Elemental Punishers, but you have 3 compound longbows in your inventory,... then either drop the other two on the ground, store them in a chest, or sell them to a merchant... so that you only have just 1 single compound longbow.

If you will need the GUID codes of the items that you want to switch to, you can get those here: Link to item GUID codes.

Start the game, and load into the save you want to start changing things in... (I VERY seriously recommend that you make an extra hard save, before you tamper with the GUIDs, just incase you screw something up)

Once the game is running, start CheatEngine… and select the flashing (red/green) box at the top. Select Kingmaker, and yes to keep the tables.

With the cheatengine script running, you will tick the "Hovered Item" box under {Scripts} --> {Inventory} --> {Hovered Item} ... the values for the index that appears will all have question marks, like this: "??" ...

At this point, you tab over to the game, hover over an item that you want to change, and when the info box pops-up, you tab back to CheatEngine, all of the values will then be filled in.

Find the one that says: "Asset GUID" and simply change the existing ID to the ID of whatever item you want. (WARNING: Only change items for like items... boots for boots, weapons for weapons, armor for armor, necklaces for necklaces, ect… you WILL get some really screwy items that bork your game if you do not.)

I will give you a couple more warnings... You probably already knew all of that... However,... now that you have switched the GUID, you are not done... the switched items will be buggy in the game at first, because the original item is still in the game's memory... There are still additional steps you need to take to "fix" the "buggy" items at this point..

Basically, after you change the GUID, you need to also change the quantity of the item to "one more, than the number that you actually want"... so if you want just one item, change... the quantity to 2... if you want a full set of weapons, one for each party member, since you can have 6 members in your party, you would change the quantity to 7.

Next... When you switch back to the game, the item will not look like it has changed other than saying that there are 7 (or however many you chose) of them... here is how you fix them...

First, drop them on the ground. (if you dropped other items on the ground, do not put these items in the same place, move to another part of the map, and drop them in another location) While they are on the ground, quick save, and then quick load the game... when you go to pick up the items, they will have split into the number that you selected... one of these items is actually still buggy, even though it may not look like it... they might all appeare to be working fine... NO... one of them is still buggy - trust me, I found out the hard way, more than once... Pick them all up - leave any piles of other items, only pick up the items that you are working with - at this point you will need to sell all of these items to a vender... any one will do, though I just used Oleg.

Once the vender has all of the items, you want to create a hard save with a unique name (do not use a quick save, I have had them bug out, and corrupt)... and exit to desktop. Do not skip this step, and do not just exit to the main menu... close down the game completely. Then restart the game, and load back in.

At this point, you will want to buy the items back from the vender that you used... just FYI... some of the items will be &#$%&@# expensive... so use CheatEngine to change your gold if you need to.

You should now have fully functioning, working items that are not bugged... the next item that you want to change, just repeat the process.

I know that this sounds like a whole fracking lot to do, but it really isn't... once you understand the process, you can switch out an item in under two minutes.

Just be careful that you do not accidentally skip a step... I have ruined several saves, and had to go back many hours, many times by screwing up without realizing it.

Basic steps involved:
1. change GUID and quantity.
2. drop items on ground.
3. save and reload.
4. pick up items, and sell them to shop
5. quit game, and restart.
6. buy items back.

This is how I got all of the items that I currently have... it's a convoluted process... but it works if the steps are followed. Hope this helps :)

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

pockey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm
I have selected over 101 feats (all the weapon proficiencies and weapon focus :lol: ) during 1 level up and I'm 50 hours in game, so this works. Remember to clean the party.json file every time you select multiple feats during level up!
How the heck have you gotten the multiply feats option to even activate?