Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by hgooob2000 »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by hgooob2000 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

hgooob2000 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 am
Can you update this table because it doesn't work with Update.v1.0.7-CODEX
thanks
The current version of these tables are updated to work with version 1.0.8c... If you are not using the current version of the game, then perhaps try using an older version of the table?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

hgooob2000 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:49 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:33 pm
[Link]
Wow, a lot of idiots here
Every "Legit+Cracked" games have the same files,only cracked games have a modify exe+ (extra .ini .dll files)
Any fucking cheat,trainers...etc work in legit games will work directly in cracked games if they have the same version so there is no fucking difference betwen legit,cracked files
Wow, that's a first!. Didn't think anyone would call Tim an idiot :lol:

Why so angry though? you can state your point without sounding like you're gonna explode any minute.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:21 pm
Wow, that's a first!. Didn't think anyone would call Tim an idiot :lol:

Why so angry though? you can state your point without sounding like you're gonna explode any minute.
First... I do not know anything about "cracking" or using a "cracked" game... but... I believe what he is saying is that the current version of the table is not working for his version of the game...

Apparently he is using a cracked copy? I'm not exactly sure on that point.

If correct, he is saying that the only difference is that his copy has a few extra files, and that should not interfere with the function of this table... if he is right, then he has a point... I don't see how that could be effecting his copy differently...

Others on here are telling him that his copy of the game is using "altered" game files, and that because his files are different, THAT is why the table is not working for his copy...

Again, I don't actually know anything about cracked games... but I thought that he is right... a cracked game would have the same files for this table... doesn't it?

Maybe someone could explain why the table wouldn't work in a little more detail? I just assumed that it's not working for him because he's using an older copy than the current one?...

rvs510
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rvs510 »

Regarding cracked vs uncracked games and the effect on trainers, the answer is it depends on both trainer design and game design.

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

It's simple - doesn't work with his "cracked" game (there have been some others too who had a cracked game and tables didn't work with their games) but works for others who have a legit game - thus, there is a difference. No point to mince words. Stop being a pirate and done, no problems.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I figure I'll chime in quickly:

The only version of the game my table "officially" supports is the Steam version. So far, the GoG version has been identical, and so my table works with that too. If my table does not work with a cracked version, then I can't help you. With a basic knowledge of CE and ASM it shouldn't be difficult to modify the scripts to get them to work - don't ask me how, there are plenty of ASM tutorials around, both here and on the CE forums.

If the cracked versions don't work, that means they've modified the game's code. Considering that both the Steam and GoG versions are DRM-free, I see no logical reason why they would do so. (Perhaps patching telemetry uploads?). Depending on how they changed the code, the resulting assembly code may be different - for example, if I recompiled the game's code using dnspy the game would function identically but some of the code uses different registers, which would cause some of the scripts to fail.
This is also the case with using mods - mods will likely be incompatible with the cheat tables.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

Last edited by hgooob2000 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I have a random question and wasn't sure where to ask so figured I would put it in here even though it is not specifically for this game. I was wondering if there was a way to permanently save stats on a game that seems to revert stats I changed with the editor. As brief as I can explain without going nuts on it. I tried editing stats on fell seal arbitar's mark and I got where I found the stats( seemed each had two addresses) I changed those values and it changed in game and worked not just superficial but as soon as the area was over it reverted back to original stats if I unchecked it even after saving it and loading it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hgooob2000 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:49 pm
Wow, a lot of idiots here
Every "Legit+Cracked" games have the same files,only cracked games have a modify exe+ (extra .ini .dll files)
Any fucking cheat,trainers...etc work in legit games will work directly in cracked games if they have the same version so there is no fucking difference [between] legit,cracked files
Sure "idiot is, as idiot does", and I guess I didn't specify enough; when I say EXE (executable) I don't mean a windows (DOS or ".NET") executable file (".exe"). I mean just an executable in general, thus all the memory that gets used for an executable. I really should have said program; but hey, no ones perfect. And yes programs are modified in a lots of ways, injection and hooking does it in running memory (RAM is the current technology), and then there is also modifying a file or files that gets loaded into a running program (well except for an ".ini" file, it doesn't load in the same way as a ".dll" file so it won't tend to change the executable memory more just behavior). Like they say "there's more than one way to skin a cat[fish]". And while many times a good AOB will work on any version of a program this isn't always true. But the main thing here is the CT is trying to modify executable memory, on a program where the executable memory is not similar enough because it has already been modified to accommodate the "crack". And more so pirated software and discussion about it, isn't really allowed here; now if someone makes a table and they happen to say "hey it works for ____", it doesn't seem like it's that bad a thing. But to openly support pirated versions could get use into trouble. The whole reason this forum was started had to do with copyrights and at least the threat of lawsuits with DB and CEF; and nothing was said about "cracked" or "pirated" software at that time, so it seems like that would just be asking for it. And for me, I'd like to see hacking, reversing, and modding SP games become more acceptable to publishers and developers; and that will only happen if we help them to make more money, it kinda sucks I know but that's just how capitalism works. But don't get me wrong, I've *had some seafaring adventures* myself, hell I even have a legit steam version of FC3 and FC4 but they run like ass so I play the [REDACTED] versions; and I've had plenty of times where I no longer trust the publishers or developers, and "try" it first. But at some point you should buy the game, or just understand you get no support with free stuff.

And on a side note. I think anyone who is honest with themselves and has lived beyond being a toddler, has done idiotic or stupid things; and like the saying goes "stupid is as stupid does", so really everyone is stupid in that sense. My favorit example of this I think is; NASA spent like 1 billion dollars on developing a pen that works in zero gravity, but the looks one the engineers faces when asked "why not just use a pencil"; now the reason given in the end was legal/government documents but it's still funny that at the time no one had an answer, just stupid and idiotic looks and stares.

TTFN

EDIT:
And mind your Ps and Qs. It's fine for me, I actually agree for myself (some times). But doing so with other users can lead to various actions (warnings then bans).
And if you would like to continue this discussion please make a "Tim is so wrong" (or something similar) topic in the general discussion section.

Sturbs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sturbs »

Is there a way to change the npcs portraits. ie linzi etc
thanks

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Sturbs wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 am
Is there a way to change the npcs portraits. ie linzi etc
thanks
You can find information on save editing to swap out NPC portraits here:

Do be warned though... some NPCs (like a certain girl who thinks she's too pretty for her own good) can experience events that change their portraits in the game (like having the character get a big ugly scar)... if you change the NPC portraits, this may effect your game later... and you may have to "fix", or "repair" your saves... or it's possible that your game may work fine, and you suffer no problems, or you might end up just having to swap out another portrait later... I'm not sure what will happen, so you've been warned.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Soo... has anyone figured out how to make the cards in kingdom mode actually complete faster? There is a whole section under the Kingdom part for making the cards complete faster, and the instructions say to set the values to either -1 (pass time to complete) or -2 (instant complete) … my problem is that changing the values to either of these does nothing in the game. The cards do not auto complete, nor does the time to complete change on any of them... I've even tried messing with the "start" days of the events and tasks, and regardless of what I change any of those to, the game still does not alter the time to complete or instant complete, even changing the days to negative numbers...

I don't know what else to try...

I have fireundubh's mod installed, and it has a couple options for instant completing cards, but when I use the mod, if I have one of the "advisor needs to speak with you/you must visit your throneroom" cards, the card gets stuck, it wont complete... that's why I'm trying to leave those options off, and use cheateengine...

r3zn4v4ts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r3zn4v4ts »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 am
Soo... has anyone figured out how to make the cards in kingdom mode actually complete faster? There is a whole section under the Kingdom part for making the cards complete faster, and the instructions say to set the values to either -1 (pass time to complete) or -2 (instant complete) … my problem is that changing the values to either of these does nothing in the game. The cards do not auto complete, nor does the time to complete change on any of them... I've even tried messing with the "start" days of the events and tasks, and regardless of what I change any of those to, the game still does not alter the time to complete or instant complete, even changing the days to negative numbers...
The option under Kingdom is for the buildings, there is another option under the "Scripts" section of Made by Niedzielan's Table "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" turn this on and the events and projects will be completed in 1 day.
HakariTenrai wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 am
I don't know what else to try...

I have fireundubh's mod installed, and it has a couple options for instant completing cards, but when I use the mod, if I have one of the "advisor needs to speak with you/you must visit your throneroom" cards, the card gets stuck, it wont complete... that's why I'm trying to leave those options off, and use cheateengine...
But I have also noticed that it does not work if you run the game with fireundubh's mods.(I have tested this because I wanted to use the Zoom factor mod)

r3zn4v4ts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r3zn4v4ts »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:38 pm
I figure I'll chime in quickly:

The only version of the game my table "officially" supports is the Steam version. So far, the GoG version has been identical, and so my table works with that too. If my table does not work with a cracked version, then I can't help you. With a basic knowledge of CE and ASM it shouldn't be difficult to modify the scripts to get them to work - don't ask me how, there are plenty of ASM tutorials around, both here and on the CE forums.

If the cracked versions don't work, that means they've modified the game's code. Considering that both the Steam and GoG versions are DRM-free, I see no logical reason why they would do so. (Perhaps patching telemetry uploads?). Depending on how they changed the code, the resulting assembly code may be different - for example, if I recompiled the game's code using dnspy the game would function identically but some of the code uses different registers, which would cause some of the scripts to fail.
This is also the case with using mods - mods will likely be incompatible with the cheat tables.
Thank you for an awesome table Made by Niedzielan!. The table 160 still works with Ver 1.08c Steam.
And yes I have tested out that some options cannot be enabled if the game is launched with mods.