Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by neuronek »

Btw Niedzielan, is it possible to make spells on Your character bar somehow increase stacks ? Let's say I change the spells on my character in my spellbook but now I need ot rest, it'd be convenient to have a script which would increase the number of casts :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

neuronek wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 pm
Btw Niedzielan, is it possible to make spells on Your character bar somehow increase stacks ? Let's say I change the spells on my character in my spellbook but now I need ot rest, it'd be convenient to have a script which would increase the number of casts :)
Um, why? There's an infinite Spells and abilities already...
unless you're asking to "get rid of the rest requirement"

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Exactly ;) If I could modify the stacks of item/ability on a hover... but I don't think that it's simple :)

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

neuronek wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 pm
Exactly ;) If I could modify the stacks of item/ability on a hover... but I don't think that it's simple :)
It sounds more like you just want to be able to use abilities when they have zero charges. This is totally possible.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:37 am
Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.
Didn't understand your first paragraph. Like I read it, but don't know how to apply it. May your phrase yourself again please? Thanks.
So when you level up (let's use a wizard as an example) you get to choose two spells per level up. Let's say you want to learn all the spells available. All you have to do is level your wizard to 19 normally and choose your spells.

At level 19 (thus caster level 19), swap out to CE, select the "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" and change the value (which defaults to 1) to -18 (it'll display some 4321654321 number, but that equates to -18) and then swap back into the game.

Level your character to level 20, which likely won't allow you to select any spells as it is essentially bringing you back down to caster level 1 (the number next to your class in the spellbook interface). Go back into CE and manually change your wizard's "class level" to 1.

From here you are effectively back at level 1 for wizard, which means you level again to 20 and select more spells, rinse repeat the above steps. You can do this for any caster. Bear in mind though, the feats you select the first time round stick, you don't get to choose feats again so make sure whatever you chose the first time around is what you want when you actually play the character.

Obviously you'll need to have your character level frozen throughout this process so you can continue to add and remove levels from the wizard without capping out.
Doesn't work for me. The spellbook interface becomes kinda bugged through the process.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Liorash7 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Doesn't work for me. The spellbook interface becomes kinda bugged through the process.
What table version are you using? Is your game the up-to-date version or codex? I basically did this very thing yesterday and it worked fine for me as a Sorcerer, after a fair bit of table shenanigans with other classes on the same character, so I was expecting it to break but it didn't.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

neuronek wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 pm
If your character has Arcane Bond - Object or the Cleric 'Holy Object'/Magus 'Spell Recall', as long as you have infinite abilities ticked, you can refresh all those spells to your heart's content using the ability, as its charges won't decrease. This is what I do to change out spells on the fly.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

Westfire wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:34 pm
So is there anyone who can give me like...a step by step or something?

I have cheat the cheat engine and this file

[Link]

and I've been having...trouble. This is my first time ever using Cheat Engine, and after trying to mess with the boxes to tick so far I've only been able to get the one hit kills working.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Here's a question. If I'm a fighter...and I activate the caster level up script, does it give me a caster level? Because that'd be pretty neat.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Hey Niedzielan,

If I could make a request, would it be possible to add a pointer to the table for maximum class resource, such as arcane/eldritch pool or ki power?

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Wyzegy wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 am
Here's a question. If I'm a fighter...and I activate the caster level up script, does it give me a caster level? Because that'd be pretty neat.
Nah mate, it only adjusts the caster level of whatever class is being leveled up. Normally a caster level goes up by 1, but you can increase that to whatever you want. Also able to set it to 0 to make it not change or negatives to reduce your caster level.

You'd have to splash into a casting class to get anything on your fighter.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

@Niedzielan FIrst thing I love your table, it´s great and full of options. I need a bit of help because I want to change the time that takes to do projects and events. I mean, if a project takes 14 days to finish it I want to change it to 1 day, for example. How can I do that?

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

kain33 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 am
@Niedzielan FIrst thing I love your table, it´s great and full of options. I need a bit of help because I want to change the time that takes to do projects and events. I mean, if a project takes 14 days to finish it I want to change it to 1 day, for example. How can I do that?
Pretty sure it works as follows: go to a project or event and assign an advisor but don't start it. Then go the CE, click the square next to "Scripts", then in the "Other" category click the square next to "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc". Back to the game, unassign then reassign you advisor and presto it should say 1 day.

From there, as long as the "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" box is checked, all events and projects will take one day.

deityshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deityshadow »

Does this work on 1.6 hotfix 3?

deityshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deityshadow »

Well I guess I would say does 1.0.7 break it cause it just dropped lol