Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
soulborne_1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.1)

Post by soulborne_1989 »

can u add option to add unlimted blue ores ? orchilcum

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

soulborne_1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:12 pm
I..just..sigh..
4 posts before yours. And a hundred other times as well.

soulborne_1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soulborne_1989 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 pm
soulborne_1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:12 pm
I..just..sigh..
4 posts before yours. And a hundred other times as well.
sorry my friend i dont understand you and im new to this easy on me <3 can you explain in simple english

shekel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shekel »

I believe the XP multiplier value may be causing very high level mercenaries to spawn early.

I had two save games going: one where I'd used the xp multiplier value and one where I had not. In the former, while my character was level 16, level 40+ mercenaries started spawning. This has not happened in the latter game.

It could just be a general bug in the game (it seems too game breaking to have a merc spawn ~30 levels above you to be intentional), but I thought I'd make everyone aware, just in case.

StrikeQ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StrikeQ »

shekel wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:51 pm
I believe the XP multiplier value may be causing very high level mercenaries to spawn early.

I had two save games going: one where I'd used the xp multiplier value and one where I had not. In the former, while my character was level 16, level 40+ mercenaries started spawning. This has not happened in the latter game.

It could just be a general bug in the game (it seems too game breaking to have a merc spawn ~30 levels above you to be intentional), but I thought I'd make everyone aware, just in case.
I've only been using this table for the exp multiplier at 1.5x (same as the Uplay Store permaboost, but not having to pay for it). Haven't noticed anything off with high level mercenaries.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

shekel wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:51 pm
It's not the table. That's the game. Also not a bug.

Mercenaries from every tier wander the world. It's your choice whether to pick a fight with them.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

soulborne_1989 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:49 pm
sorry my friend i dont understand you and im new to this easy on me <3 can you explain in simple english
Orichalcum Ore is server-sided, so it cannot be edited. Meaning any option to add, edit it etc, is not possible.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

I can not to change health value and damage s value. (warrior damage assassin etc...) can someone help me?

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

cocotoon wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:09 pm
I can not to change health value and damage s value. (warrior damage assassin etc...) can someone help me?
Make sure you have armor or weapons that affect them. Search the value as a 4byte then change rinse and repeat til you have roughly 10 options 3-4 are visual 2-3 im not sure what changes but there are 2 that affect non-skill and skill related damage.. they do not change anything visually... and any attempts i have to scripting them have lead me to crashes or hard freezes in game.. you can also do this with armor and have super high armor value... maybe someone will script it proper later for us

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

poster55 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:33 pm
StrikeQ wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:09 pm
Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:08 am
I'm still curious what will happen if you spend the ore and don't save. If you end up losing both the item you buy and the ore you spent, if you don't i imagine at the very least you can save scum until you get what you want.
You lose the item and the ore. First thing I tried, to see if save scumming would work.
Yes and no. If the legendary item you got was a store item, it can be retrieved through the store because it actually unlocks the item permanently. If it's just a regular legendary earned in game, then yes the item will be lost.

Also, it is not possible to hack or cheat the Orichalcum itself because the resource, item cost, item generation, and your profile are stored serverside. The game just makes a request to the server, the server validates all the information, and sends a response back to your game for the unlock. If I'm right, that response is likely a hashed token that includes profile specific information for validation client-side and it won't be easy to decrypt/spoof. If you play the game in offline mode, you will notice your Ori count is 0 and all the nodes disappear.
That is super gross, i guess i won't be buying any of the RNG boxes until someone's done some kind of drop rate research regarding it.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

One thing interesting about the Orichalcum is that there are deposits of it in the game world, so i wonder if there is an address there just like the other resources

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

Dude can you make "reveal or track all cultist?"

oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm
Snip
Hi Cielos,

I kicked an npc I need to loot into the wall and these npcs don't respawn. If you don't mind could I please request a walk though walls script if possible? I would really like to finish these quests off as they are a set.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ LOL. "Hi Cielos, can you make it so I get 1.000.000 $ in my bank account? Yes? Kthnxbye."

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.2)

Post by Cielos »

just as hummus described, once I advance to the plot when the hull upgrade quest pop up, after I upgraded the hull, my player ship fetch went dormant.
so:
Update8.2
- updated ignore ship health (actually the enable script, where the player ship fetch located). the player ship fetch should be stable now.
- added the ship god flag to the pointer list, thanks to SunBeam.