Achtung Cthulhu Tactics

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Achtung Cthulhu Tactics

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

Tested on Codex version !

How it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RUr3jK ... e=youtu.be

Achtung Cthulhu Tactics v1.0.0.6

Activate the table when you are in battle!
  • AC.CT
    (11.76 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ArmY of 0n3 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

carmar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Achtung Cthulhu Tactics

Post by carmar »

Thanks for posting this. I may be doing something wrong but only Infinite Skill Points works for me.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

when i try to activate Skill point option, i get
this
[Link]
other options activates but makes no effect (except crash on second turn or unable to end turn).

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

krmit wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:47 am
The error in the image, is a threading error with CE "6.8.*", it got fixed but didn't get a new version.
Uninstall CE, then redownload and reinstall CE "6.8.1".

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

ShyTwig16, thanks. updating CE fixed the issue and SP now works.
but other options still no-go. enabling all of them cause the game to, well, "lock" after starting of combat: area of possible movement around characters not drawn, enemies can't move, characters will not shoot if command to. if i enable AP, hit chance and no reload options, they just don't work.
ps: yes, i saw the video.

dental
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dental »

This is a wonderful table. I beat the game in no time with this table. Well, done, ArmY of 0n3! :)

Jetstream17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jetstream17 »

can someone tell me, why this table not working for me ? the version is right. codex and 1.0.0.6. somehow its still not working for me. only inf.skill is working. thw table maker have proof that its working. but i dunno man.

Jetstream17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jetstream17 »

hey, sir one. do you really using codex version or steam original maybe ?

ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

Jetstream17 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 pm
I made the table under the codex version.

Jetstream17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jetstream17 »

ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm
Jetstream17 wrote:
what OS ? win 10 or win 7 ? i think yu made it with win10?, that's why the table not working for some people.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Jetstream17 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:28 am
ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Jetstream17 wrote:
what OS ? win 10 or win 7 ? i think yu made it with win10?, that's why the table not working for some people.
If the games EXE runs on both win 7 and win 10 then it shouldn't matter, the only exception is if there are different EXEs for the different win version which most devs don't tend to do. And the game shows a min os of win vista, which tells me it wasn't built on win 10 or even win 7, thus the EXEs should be the same.

Do you have any AV/Malware programs running (blocking CE), uninstall and restart the computer if so?

carmar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by carmar »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:50 pm
Jetstream17 wrote:
ArmY of 0n3 wrote:

If the games EXE runs on both win 7 and win 10 then it shouldn't matter, the only exception is if there are different EXEs for the different win version which most devs don't tend to do. And the game shows a min os of win vista, which tells me it wasn't built on win 10 or even win 7, thus the EXEs should be the same.

Do you have any AV/Malware programs running (blocking CE), uninstall and restart the computer if so?
I don't know much about CE but I don't see how it can be AV blocking CE. I have never had any program block CE, let alone AV. I would guess that if AV was blocking it would block CE entirely. Jetstream, krmit and I have the same experience with only skill points working. Something else seems to be the issue.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

carmar wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:48 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Jetstream17 wrote:

I don't know much about CE but I don't see how it can be AV blocking CE. I have never had any program block CE, let alone AV. I would guess that if AV was blocking it would block CE entirely. Jetstream, krmit and I have the same experience with only skill points working. Something else seems to be the issue.
Do some more research, they do it all the time. The 1st DB tends to say. Check at the CEF if you want, but AVs hook APIs all the time, some even with no threading support, which is BS but they still do it.

Jetstream17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jetstream17 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:54 pm
carmar wrote:
ShyTwig16 wrote:

Do some more research, they do it all the time. The 1st DB tends to say. Check at the CEF if you want, but AVs hook APIs all the time, some even with no threading support, which is BS but they still do it.
no, my AV not blocking the cheat engine. even after i ticked all the option, its doesnt have any effect, just inf.skillpoint working perfectly. :mellow:

ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

Jetstream17 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:54 pm
carmar wrote:

no, my AV not blocking the cheat engine. even after i ticked all the option, its doesnt have any effect, just inf.skillpoint working perfectly. :mellow:
Jetstream17, try this table.

Activate the table when you are in battle!