Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by The Jack »

@Niedzielan does "Allow Spontaneous Casters To Copy Spells From Scrolls" script work only for player character? Doesn't seem to work for Regongar (him being an Eldritch Scion and all that).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

PapaPetro wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:56 am
sicwan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:26 am
Is it possible to "unlock" feats form other classes? like unlock the fighter feats so be selected on a rogue or inquisitor etc etc?
Kinda. The trick I use is to take a level in a particular class, then roll back that class level in cheat table; you keep all the feats, abilities, and caster levels. You can then roll back your total class level and pick a new class.

Ex.
I'm a lvl 2 wizard that can level up to 3. I want the Fighter proficiencies and bonus fighter feat, so I level up fighter to lvl 1, then roll back that fighter lvl to 0 and my totals levels from 3 -> 2. I can then level up my wizard to lvl 3 and keep the fighter proficiencies and the bonus feat I picked.
*Only works once per specific class level. If you pick up fighter lvl 1 again, you don't get another bonus feat as it's locked in. You do get stuff like the HP, BAB and fortitude save increases from the fighter level despite rolling it back in cheat engine (unless you manually roll those values back as well).

Also once you have that class level logged, you can then change that level to whatever level of that class you want, but you won't get the feats unless you level up in that class. So say you want a cleric's level 8 domain power but your cleric is only lvl 1. You set you cleric level to 7, then level up to 8, and you now have that domain power and can set your cleric level back to lvl 1.

It's not perfect, but it's a nice workaround for grabbing stuff and not having to go through the party.json file.
I tried this.. but now my lvl 2 rogue has a BAB of +6/+1 (so I have 2 attacks) I do however have a rogue that can wear heavy armor and not have so bad of an armor check penalty LOL

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

The Jack wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:51 am
@Niedzielan does "Allow Spontaneous Casters To Copy Spells From Scrolls" script work only for player character? Doesn't seem to work for Regongar (him being an Eldritch Scion and all that).
It should work for everyone.
In my test case (really early on), I have a haste scroll and a magic missile scroll. My character is an Eldritch Scion, and Linzi is a Bard (obviously). With the Allow Casters to Copy Spells script, my character can copy both scrolls and Linzi can only copy the haste scroll - because a bard can never learn magic missile (I assume). I can patch that check, but the character won't be able to cast the spell they learned since their spellbook can't contain it.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Damn. I even tried increasing his int and wis, but the game still refuses to add "copy to spellbook" menu item. A bit of a shame, but eh, the table's other stuff works and is awesome.

Phantom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phantom »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:16 am
The Jack wrote:
In my test case (really early on), I have a haste scroll and a magic missile scroll. My character is an Eldritch Scion, and Linzi is a Bard (obviously). With the Allow Casters to Copy Spells script, my character can copy both scrolls and Linzi can only copy the haste scroll - because a bard can never learn magic missile (I assume). I can patch that check, but the character won't be able to cast the spell they learned since their spellbook can't contain it.
Hello, first of all thanks for the great table, second... does work for you that script the new version? because in my experience it work fine in the 1.03 version but stop working since 1.04. And lastly do you think it's possible to edit the speel penetration value?

caellach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caellach »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 am
caellach wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:06 am
not complaining or anything. But with I dont know if it was Niedzielan table or something else but for some reason ally units seem to not take any damage when i turn on the godmode script stuff.. Fun to watch the mites and kobolds just fighting agaisnt each other without dying.
Oops, fixed.
why, i like it, it prevent ally forces from being killed.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Phantom wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 am
Niedzielan wrote:
The Jack wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the great table, second... does work for you that script the new version? because in my experience it work fine in the 1.03 version but stop working since 1.04. And lastly do you think it's possible to edit the speel penetration value?
Have you updated the script? its been working w/ 1.0.4 wince 127... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23#p61518

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Any chance of a script to let you always be able to upgrade villages to towns and towns to cities? because in game you have to make 3 villages to unlock a town and 3 towns to unlock a city.

might be too buggy however as there's a kingdom project for each upgrade.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

It wolud be nice to have a proper inventory editor. I know it's a huge work to list and sort every item in the game but, who knows, maybe we're lucky. For a proper IE i mean something that help you to point an item in you inventory, converting it into another one, from a weapon to a legenday artifact fragment, passing by a cooking ingredient and so on. By the way, thx a lot for the work all of you guys have done till now.

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

They rolled out another hotfix. Hope the tables still work.

This game is absolutely MASSIVE, no one clears it yet so that means it could easily clock in 120 hours of gameplay minus side-quests. Modders are prepping their shit and datamining for tables like items, feat, etc. Though the devs said no mod support yet.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Feature Request: Can we get spell restore abilities like Arcane Bond - Object or Spell Recall to affect Spontaneous Casters by increasing their spells/day? Just some way to get spell restoration for a spontaneous caster (even if it is just a refresh spells script) would be greatly appreciated!

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Updated [Link] for Patchwork. No binaries yet.

A lot of new cheats and mods were added, in addition to some from Niedzielan's table. ([Link])

Hey Niedzielan, [Link]. Basically, if the initiator and the target are in the player faction, damage is zeroed out. This works for all attacks, spells, abilities, and items, including targeted and area-of-effect attacks, spells, abilities, and items.

Inspired by your dialogue restrictions cheat, I also added that, along with toggles for removing alignment, class, and stat restrictions from equipment, and all restrictions from settlement buildings.

After I update to 1.0.5 and test these mods on that version, I'll release binaries.
Last edited by fireundubh on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Edit: Updated for 1.0.4.
I love your Table, Niedzielan!!
At the moment i got a problem that anytime i try to activate anxthing cheat engine crashes. (it goes into the mode: does not react. no mather how long I wait it will not go back to normal and i can only close it with: program not responding-close)
Is it because of the Hotfix ingame?
Hopefully it works soon again, love to play with your table and without the low encumberance, I cant play anymore :)

Sorry if my computer english sux :)

have a nice day

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

fireundubh wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:23 am
Updated [Link] for Patchwork. No binaries yet.

A lot of new cheats and mods were added, in addition to some from Niedzielan's table. ([Link])

Hey Niedzielan, [Link]. Basically, if the initiator and the target are in the player faction, damage is zeroed out. This works for all attacks, spells, abilities, and items, including targeted and area-of-effect spells, abilities, and items.

Inspired by your dialogue restrictions cheat, I also added that, along with toggles for removing alignment, class, and stat restrictions from equipment, and all restrictions from settlement buildings.

After I update to 1.0.5 and test these mods on that version, I'll release binaries.
Thank you for the link, but what do i have to download now? all of them or just specific things?

Phantom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phantom »

sicwan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:40 am
Phantom wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 am
Niedzielan wrote:

Have you updated the script? its been working w/ 1.0.4 wince 127... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23#p61518
Last time I tried, I used script 140 , in the prologue, trying to decide if I play a as a sorcerer or wizard.
Edit: Since hotfix 1.0.5 seems to work fine. No idea what happened
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.