Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by KyraAltair »

Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:50 pm
KyraAltair wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 pm
hey guys, i'm considering to buy this game since i'm a MHFU player

does the cheat works for multiplayer? or event and arena quests?
As far as multiplayer is concerned, we here do not condone cheating online. While this may be a co-op game, we feel it is best not to ruin the experience of other hunters. Cheat offline while playing solo. Additionally, you run the risk of a ban if Capcom decides to ban players for cheating online.
As for Event and Arena quests, Event quests are typically just regular quests that require that you be connected to the internet to run the quest. While there's no direct issues, the possibility of a ban still stands. With Arena quests, it's probably a good idea to keep in mind that ALL times are sent to Capcom; even if you complete the Arena quest offline, the game sends the times to their servers the next time you connect (and you kinda have to connect regularly thanks to Denuvo). So if you have unusually low times, that may tip Capcom off to the fact that you cheated in that quest.
Hope this helps.
no no u got me wrong
i don't cheat in online games with people playing in the same mission, or instance , i just wanna know if i could run multiplayer mission (if any, like G-Rank in old MH games which is pretty much impossible to run solo) with cheat so i could done it solo without other players, i don't really like play with people tho haha

as for Arena Quests like u explained to me (which is very informative to be considered) seems like i must research for other people's completion time, before doing it with cheat (u know, intentionally afk for some time just to add more time so the mission will completed in common time)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

i have problem with CE table now, when i enabled Inf Health, the game Crash

sob sob, the most powerful and needed option, and yet it can't be used :shock:

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Do we have anyway of Unlocking Autumn Festival Rewards before the 5th?

DonJohnson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DonJohnson »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm
Limping is consistent, there's a specific HP range where, when they're ready to leave, they'll limp away, the question is if that range and capture range are the same, which is why if you find the address/instruction/pointer that determines whether or not a monster is in a limp status, you would have an easy way of telling if the current monster is ready to capture.
The reason why you're having the inconsistencies with limping is, you're assuming as soon as a monster is ready to limp, it's going to limp away, which simply isn't the case.
Let's say a monster has 3000 HP and limps at 30%, you're fighting it, at 1200/3000 HP remaining it enrages, you damage it down to 1000 before the rage runs out, and it's going to stay fighting and active until its rage runs out, after that it may continue fighting, but eventually it will decide to flee, when it decides to flee, for what ever reason, it will limp. Monsters fleeing is based on time spent in the current area, rage status, and likely stamina and some other factors too.

To reiterate, every different monster *species* has a different range of remaining HP that determines when it's cappable, when it limps (while fleeing) etc. it's set for every monster though, doesn't matter what strength modifier the monster rolls either, be it v. weak or v. strong a monster that caps at 35% will always cap at 35%. 2 monsters within the same species will always have the same ranges.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

DonJohnson wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:11 pm
Tell me something that I don't already fucking know.

bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bliseer »

DonJohnson wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:11 pm
I think it is enough to just display health 25%.

If the health is 25%, all monsters can be captured.

Let's go easy

Sniverino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sniverino »

I have a suggestion, though I don't know if it's possible to implement; I have zero knowledge in this whole CE thing.
But wouldn't it be sweet to have some indicator that shows the current abnormal status buildup and the status threshold of the monsters?
Maybe like the Health Bar that Berserk Knight made; having some smaller bars indicating how close a monster is to being paralyzed/slept/poisoned/mounted/KO'd etc, or maybe just numbers, that'd probably be easier..
Just thought it could be a fun and rather useful thing to have, but again, no idea if it's actually possible.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

KyraAltair wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:56 am
Shirokaido wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:50 pm
KyraAltair wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 pm
hey guys, i'm considering to buy this game since i'm a MHFU player

does the cheat works for multiplayer? or event and arena quests?
As far as multiplayer is concerned, we here do not condone cheating online. While this may be a co-op game, we feel it is best not to ruin the experience of other hunters. Cheat offline while playing solo. Additionally, you run the risk of a ban if Capcom decides to ban players for cheating online.
As for Event and Arena quests, Event quests are typically just regular quests that require that you be connected to the internet to run the quest. While there's no direct issues, the possibility of a ban still stands. With Arena quests, it's probably a good idea to keep in mind that ALL times are sent to Capcom; even if you complete the Arena quest offline, the game sends the times to their servers the next time you connect (and you kinda have to connect regularly thanks to Denuvo). So if you have unusually low times, that may tip Capcom off to the fact that you cheated in that quest.
Hope this helps.
no no u got me wrong
i don't cheat in online games with people playing in the same mission, or instance , i just wanna know if i could run multiplayer mission (if any, like G-Rank in old MH games which is pretty much impossible to run solo) with cheat so i could done it solo without other players, i don't really like play with people tho haha

as for Arena Quests like u explained to me (which is very informative to be considered) seems like i must research for other people's completion time, before doing it with cheat (u know, intentionally afk for some time just to add more time so the mission will completed in common time)
No worries. Afaik, there aren't any quests run directly on Capcom's servers, so it's not like you can screw anything up. The event quests do need a stable connection, but it's not like you're required to play em with other people. You can def run them with CE; I've done that several times already.
With the arena quests, the only way people see your times is with your guild card. So just don't give out your guild card, lol.
Challenge quests, though.... Lmfao, that's already doomed. I just peeked and everyone at the top of the current challenge leaderboards are at 1 second completion, so... Lol.

Shiranui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shiranui »

Any chance of adding a feature to edit the arena times as well on the guild card? I kinda wanna reset my record.

DonJohnson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DonJohnson »

bliseer wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:36 pm
I simply think there must be a better way, I've tried to find a pointer/instruction that handles whether a monster is cappable, but I've come up empty, I'm sure it exists though, if we were to find that, it'd be done in the most accurate way possible.

I took about an hour, used custom quests and manually adjusting the monster's HP, and made up a list of capture ranges, it's important to note that the formula that decides capture isn't exactly consistent, a monster that's 29.93% one quest may be 29.99% the next quest, I believe it's to do with how HP modifiers are decided and the fact that the values are in Float. One or two values may be off due to how quickly I did it, but I think it's about right.
Anyways, here it is;
Spoiler
Great Jagras - 29.93%
Kulu-Ya-Ku - 35%
Pukei-Pukei - 30%
Barroth - 30%
Jyuratodus - 30%
Tobi-Kadachi - 30%
Anjanath - 30%
Rathian - 30%
Tzitzi-Ya-Ku - 35%
Paolumu - 30%
Great Girros - 29.93%
Radobaan - 30%
Legiana - 30%
Odogaron - 30%
Rathalos - 30%
Diablos - 30%
Dodogama - 30%
Pink Rathian - 30%
Bazelgeuse - 30%
Deviljho - 19%
Lavasioth - 29.99%
Uragaan - 30%
Azure Rathalos - 29%
Black Diablos - 30%
If you want to simply set a specific value to alert you at, 29% seems good to me, aside from Deviljho it does everything.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I'm gonna ask we make a new thread. Since this one is being flooded with the same questions and requests are being erased due to the constant barrage of the same questions being asked over and over. Unless however a help thread is made.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:38 pm
I'm gonna ask we make a new thread. Since this one is being flooded with the same questions and requests are being erased due to the constant barrage of the same questions being asked over and over. Unless however a help thread is made.
many pages ago we talked about a FAQ on the main post but squall died dude

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

He's busy probably and Sekiur0 is on vacation.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Depleted wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm
People on CEF/FCF have actually died before, it's not funny; don't say stuff like this unless you know it to be true.

VoidRunner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VoidRunner »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 am
Depleted wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm
People on CEF/FCF have actually died before, it's not funny; don't say stuff like this unless you know it to be true.
Im pretty sure he wasn't meaning it as a joke... He was just saying that squall kinda just dropped off the map since he hasn't been even online in a week or so...