Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by PapaPetro »

sicwan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:26 am
Is it possible to "unlock" feats form other classes? like unlock the fighter feats so be selected on a rogue or inquisitor etc etc?
Kinda. The trick I use is to take a level in a particular class, then roll back that class level in cheat table; you keep all the feats, abilities, and caster levels. You can then roll back your total class level and pick a new class.

Ex.
I'm a lvl 2 wizard that can level up to 3. I want the Fighter proficiencies and bonus fighter feat, so I level up fighter to lvl 1, then roll back that fighter lvl to 0 and my totals levels from 3 -> 2. I can then level up my wizard to lvl 3 and keep the fighter proficiencies and the bonus feat I picked.
*Only works once per specific class level. If you pick up fighter lvl 1 again, you don't get another bonus feat as it's locked in. You do get stuff like the HP, BAB and fortitude save increases from the fighter level despite rolling it back in cheat engine (unless you manually roll those values back as well).

Also once you have that class level logged, you can then change that level to whatever level of that class you want, but you won't get the feats unless you level up in that class. So say you want a cleric's level 8 domain power but your cleric is only lvl 1. You set you cleric level to 7, then level up to 8, and you now have that domain power and can set your cleric level back to lvl 1.

It's not perfect, but it's a nice workaround for grabbing stuff and not having to go through the party.json file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:33 am
I didn't have an AOE heal skill to test with :(
I'd have thought they'd just affect allies not everyone in the radius though (since my patch essentially does "if target = ALL then target = ENEMY"). Interesting.
Unless I coded the script wrong, which is also possible.
Yeah, this is not the right approach. TargetType is defined in the spell/ability blueprint. For example, the alchemist's bomb ability has TargetType=Enemy. It will never trigger the All case.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:23 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:33 am
I didn't have an AOE heal skill to test with :(
I'd have thought they'd just affect allies not everyone in the radius though (since my patch essentially does "if target = ALL then target = ENEMY"). Interesting.
Unless I coded the script wrong, which is also possible.
Yeah, this is not the right approach. TargetType is defined in the spell/ability blueprint. For example, the alchemist's bomb ability has TargetType=Enemy. It will never trigger the All case.
That doesn't sound right. I just levelled alchemist on a char, used the bomb and it gives 2 on the switch (switch (this.m_TargetType) where 0 = Enemy, 1 = Ally, 2 = All). Using it on my characters hurts them. Activating my "disable friendly fire" script makes the bomb not hurt them.

Surely your patchwork script wouldn't affect the bomb friendly fire, since you're only patching into the targettype enemy one?

Not sure how I can separate the heals from the damage aoes to be honest.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am
That doesn't sound right. I just levelled alchemist on a char, used the bomb and it gives 2 on the switch (switch (this.m_TargetType) where 0 = Enemy, 1 = Ally, 2 = All). Using it on my characters hurts them. Activating my "disable friendly fire" script makes the bomb not hurt them.

Surely your patchwork script wouldn't affect the bomb friendly fire, since you're only patching into the targettype enemy one?

My patch works by the way.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:41 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am

My patch works by the way.
That's very odd. Here's what I see:
That is exactly what gets checked when I use the Alchemist's bomb.

I'd say it's because you have the Precise Bomb discovery but I'd assume it'd just use that as a condition, not change the blueprint.

What are you using to view that stuff? I need to figure out how unity games work a bit better, to be honest.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

I don't have the Precise Bomb discovery.

[Link] will let you view that data, extract it, and create assetbundle mods. It's better than [Link] for viewing data because you can follow links. Asset Studio is faster, better designed, and open source, yet far more limited. Both are developed by unlikeable people: the UABE dev won't release the source, and the Asset Studio dev won't implement editing/importing. The Unity modding tools ecosystem sucks hard.

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

Hey guys,

Another update to the previous feat list JSON file for save editing.
- Added the paths for feats, abilities and activatable abilities in the save file.
- Added more Fighter and Rogue specific level up feats
- Started adding the abilities for feats that comes with it like Power Attack

Besides a few spell and unarmed related feats almost all general feats are in now.
Attachments
Feats_List.zip
(23.1 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

After yesterday's Hotfix update, 'Game' no longer functions for me. I've restarted Kingmaker multiple times, CE multiple times, installed the newest version and tried it on 3 different versions of CE. It will not work.

The above is an entire section, but within other sections, there seem to be quite a few which do not work any longer.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Egeslean05 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:23 pm
After yesterday's Hotfix update, 'Game' no longer functions for me. I've restarted Kingmaker multiple times, CE multiple times, installed the newest version and tried it on 3 different versions of CE. It will not work.

The above is an entire section, but within other sections, there seem to be quite a few which do not work any longer.
[Link]

Laxard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laxard »

fireundubh wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:25 pm
[Link]
Not anymore, they released Hotfix 1.0.4 v2 for Windows several hours later.
Still, most of the script didn't work with that version.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:58 am
That's very odd. Here's what I see:
That is exactly what gets checked when I use the Alchemist's bomb.
dnSpy doesn't get that switch statement right. With dotPeek, I see this:

Code: Select all

case TargetType.Enemy:
          source = source.Where<UnitEntityData>(new Func<UnitEntityData, bool>(context.MaybeCaster.IsEnemy));
          goto case TargetType.Any;
        case TargetType.Ally:
          source = source.Where<UnitEntityData>(new Func<UnitEntityData, bool>(context.MaybeCaster.IsAlly));
          goto case TargetType.Any;
        case TargetType.Any:
          if (this.m_Condition.HasConditions)
            source = (IEnumerable<UnitEntityData>) source.Where<UnitEntityData>((Func<UnitEntityData, bool>) (u =>
            {
              using (context.GetDataScope((TargetWrapper) u))
                return this.m_Condition.Check((BlueprintScriptableObject) null);
            })).ToList<UnitEntityData>();
          return source.Select<UnitEntityData, TargetWrapper>((Func<UnitEntityData, TargetWrapper>) (u => new TargetWrapper(u)));
You'll note that instead of breaking out of the switch, the Enemy and Ally cases just go to the Any case.

This might explain why m_TargetType is set to 2, at least in memory.

Nheyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nheyx »

Hello,

I'm looking to add spell slots to memory (wizard or magus), did you find out how to do it please?

:)

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Nheyx wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 pm
Hello,

I'm looking to add spell slots to memory (wizard or magus), did you find out how to do it please?

Welcome to the forum :)

For me I have two requests from @Niedzielan if I may:
1. I don't know why did you put the adjust Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up in the debug section in your table, because for me, it works absolutely fine. The maximum of slots I can insert new ability/feat in at the level up menu is 22 abilities/feats. May you add that option perhaps to the spells section? Meaning instead of adding two new spells to your spellbook, you can add 20 more spells to your spellbook(Not talking about memory slots). Thanks :)
2. The table needs an update currently... edit: nvm it works fine, my bad

Is it just for me, I had a weird bug at the level up menu at the spells section, I couldn't see any spells from the spells menu where you click and pick your desired spells(left side beneath the slots with "+" sign on them). I chose "blindly" the invisible spells, by clicking randomly on the invisible spells and seeing the spells I'd clicked on what I'd saw onto the slots above. Really weird bug. Anyone else perhaps had this bug here?
Last edited by Liorash7 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

the hotfix 1.0.4 reason of this bug :)

Laxard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laxard »

Nheyx wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 pm
Hello,

Just increase related stat. In tooltips for stats you can see which one related to your class, but keep in mind that there is 2 exceptions regarding sub-classes.