Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Niedzielan »

batf247 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:15 am
hmm so I switched the task all to -2 and when I go in there it says -305 days when I accept a task like the research curse things and I click on it when it goes to the middle it disappears I skip a day and it completes but when I try and close out of the kingdom task so I can save it it crashes it's happened 4 times
I've added a new script that should set all task/event durations to 0. It doesn't affect claims, but the ClaimTimeModifier does, so that's not an issue.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:27 am

It *should* activate, but may take a while to do so.

If you right click and do Edit Script, then search each of the Array of Bytes at the top, do you find all of them, any of them, or none?
If you do Mono -> Activate (at the top of main CE window), then Memory Viewer -> Go to address -> Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection does that find anything?
First AOB is found (one hit), 2nd and 3rd are not.
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection is found too.

Tried it with my current character and a new one (different class) to make sure.

edit
code snipit for easier use
Spoiler
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+9b - 48 8B 04 25 B81B5B69 - mov rax,[695B1BB8] { [002621F0] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+a3 - 48 89 42 18 - mov [rdx+18],rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+a7 - 48 8B 04 25 B01B5B69 - mov rax,[695B1BB0] { [09D66070] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+af - 48 89 42 10 - mov [rdx+10],rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+b3 - C6 42 60 00 - mov byte ptr [rdx+60],00 { 0 }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+b7 - 41 BA E81B5B69 - mov r10d,695B1BE8 { [1F814E78] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+bd - 90 - nop
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+be - 49 BB 5007D60900000000 - mov r11,System.Linq:Enumerable:Count { [EC8B4855] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+c8 - 41 FF D3 - call r11
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+cb - 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+ce - 48 8B 45 B8 - mov rax,[rbp-48]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+d2 - 48 89 4D C8 - mov [rbp-38],rcx
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+d6 - 48 8B 40 10 - mov rax,[rax+10]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+da - 48 89 45 C0 - mov [rbp-40],rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+de - B9 B01C5B69 - mov ecx,695B1CB0 { [0A688640] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+e3 - 66 66 90 - nop
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+e6 - 49 BB 600F270000000000 - mov r11,System:Object:__icall_wrapper_ves_icall_object_new_specific { [EC8B4855] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+f0 - 41 FF D3 - call r11
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+f3 - 48 8B 4D C8 - mov rcx,[rbp-38]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+f7 - 4C 8B 4D C0 - mov r9,[rbp-40]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+fb - 48 89 4C 24 20 - mov [rsp+20],rcx
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+100- 48 63 4D 30 - movsxd rcx,dword ptr [rbp+30]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+104- 48 89 4C 24 28 - mov [rsp+28],rcx
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+109- 48 89 45 D0 - mov [rbp-30],rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+10d- 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+110- 48 8B 55 F0 - mov rdx,[rbp-10]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+114- 4C 8B 45 E8 - mov r8,[rbp-18]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+118- 48 8D 64 24 00 - lea rsp,[rsp+00]
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+11d- 90 - nop
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+11e- 49 BB C00AD60900000000 - mov r11,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:FeatureSelectionState:.ctor { [EC8B4855] }
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+128- 41 FF D3 - call r11
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection+12b- 48 8B 55 D0 - mov rdx,[rbp-30]
Last edited by vitaeexmorte on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:49 am
Niedzielan wrote:

If you right click and do Edit Script, then search each of the Array of Bytes at the top, do you find all of them, any of them, or none?
If you do Mono -> Activate (at the top of main CE window), then Memory Viewer -> Go to address -> Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp:LevelUpState:AddSelection does that find anything?

Tried it with my current character and a new one (different class) to make sure.
ok, could you copy/paste or PM me the code from around Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeatures+a0 to +129? I have a feeling I know what went wrong but I'd like to confirm it. (edit: oops had the wrong name)

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

that did fix it thank you. I am guessing the 14 days thing for ranking up is just automatic then no way to instant that? Also I know this isn't about cheat engine but was curious I am on a mission the kingdom task says to found a new village which I have done since the thing came up but it doesn't have a check mark by it does anyone know how to do that I asked in forums but no one knew

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

If you send me a save with the rank up thing I can take a look at it.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I can do that but I don't know how to send saves

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Save Games are in %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games (you can put that entire thing in the Explorer address bar). You should be able to attach it to a post here. To PM it to me you'd have to upload it to some file host and send me the link

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I went into it and it is a zks file looks like word program and when I try and attach it here it says invalid something or another. I mean it isn't the end all be all if I can't get it done just with the other program I popped my kingdom stats up a lot so to rank them all up will take a ton of time.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

or should I just go through the editor and rank them up that way will that mess up my events since they already have task to rank up?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:49 am
Niedzielan wrote:

edit
code snipit for easier use
To be honest I don't think it's worth me working on that feats thing. It breaks stuff way too easily, and barely works even when it does activate. We need a better way of adding feats.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:59 am
To be honest I don't think it's worth me working on that feats thing. It breaks stuff way too easily, and barely works even when it does activate. We need a better way of adding feats.
True, but not sure what it easier than increasing the number of feats per level, since adding them via savegame edit is kind of a pain.

Except maybe a way to edit character and class progression directly. But i kinda doubt it is possible via cheat engine and needs to be done by modding the files. And even then would likely break alot of stuff.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Niedzielan does yours have infinite items or i am blind XD

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

batf247 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:50 am
I went into it and it is a zks file looks like word program and when I try and attach it here it says invalid something or another. I mean it isn't the end all be all if I can't get it done just with the other program I popped my kingdom stats up a lot so to rank them all up will take a ton of time.
you could always put it in a zip and idk if doing those quest triggers something else like unlocking the other advisor slots which is why i haven't just edited it with the table

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:59 am
True, but not sure what it easier than increasing the number of feats per level, since adding them via savegame edit is kind of a pain.

Except maybe a way to edit character and class progression directly. But i kinda doubt it is possible via cheat engine and needs to be done by modding the files. And even then would likely break alot of stuff.
The trouble was that it didn't just increase number of feats per level. It increased the number of abilities that you could select. That means it included things like bloodlines, of which you can only have one (and selecting several can break things), and things that there are only a few of to select, so you'd end up not being able to level up at all. And all that is if it actually let you select them since it did a different check later on (but sometimes it does let you). You can definitely add feats properly through CE, but not easily. Unfortunately there isn't just a variable saying "allow x feats" that I could set to a different number. They're stored as Features with ids and blueprint references and all that jazz.
jasonthe13 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:12 am
Niedzielan does yours have infinite items or i am blind XD
Nope. Not yet anyway. I'll get around to adding it soon, though I'll be quite busy for a while so won't be able to do much.

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:38 am
If you send me a save with the rank up thing I can take a look at it.
ooo did you not get that far in the game yet ?