Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hjio85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Let It Die

Post by hjio85 »

how to use this im noob

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

hjio85 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:18 pm
how to use this im noob
If you already have Cheatengine installed then just download the table on the first post, open it and it will launch Cheatengine. From there just click on the little computer icon on the top left (under 'File' and before the 'folder' icon), which will open the Process List where you can attach Cheatengine to an application. Look for 'LET IT DIE 3.3.0', click on it and then 'Open'. It might say something like "Do you want to keep this table yadayada", which happens when you have a table open but It's not attached or you have attached it to something... in any case just click yes.

Lastly, to activate each script just click on the little squares.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:44 am
Do you think it would be possible to trick the stamp machines into thinking you got all of the button presses Perfect?
Use speedhack to slow it to a crawl, guaranteeing a frame-perfect press? You still have to run around finding them but...

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Veav wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:22 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Do you think it would be possible to trick the stamp machines into thinking you got all of the button presses Perfect?
Use speedhack to slow it to a crawl, guaranteeing a frame-perfect press? You still have to run around finding them but...
Hmm, that could work actually. I'll give it a shot next time I find one. It's funny though. I got mostly Good on the first 10 slow ones and mostly Perfect on the next 10 haha. For some reason, I'm worse at the slower ones. Too jumpy I guess.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Veav wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Protip: You can also use speedhack to quickly open the daily treasure chest. Just tried it out myself and it worked.
No, it does not work to speed up things like base upgrades... although it will show as completed the timer will reset itself.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:45 pm
Veav wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Protip: You can also use speedhack to quickly open the daily treasure chest. Just tried it out myself and it worked.
No, it does not work to speed up things like base upgrades... although it will show as completed the timer will reset itself.
Oh wow, so we can farm the daily rewards? That's very nice. I figured that timer was synced with the server.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:54 pm
SinisterKat wrote:
Veav wrote:

Oh wow, so we can farm the daily rewards? That's very nice. I figured that timer was synced with the server.
Yup! Apparently It's not synced to it. I've been able to open and use the rewards with no issues. Everything is still there even after restarting the game :D

I don't know if it also speeds up your Express Pass' timer so if you have an active one test it for yourself before going big on the speedhack. Cheers

If you're reading this, I recommend to use this as much as you can to farm Death Metals before the devs add more security measures to the game or make the timer synced to the server!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:02 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:54 pm
SinisterKat wrote:

Yup! Apparently It's not synced to it. I've been able to open and use the rewards with no issues. Everything is still there even after restarting the game :D

I don't know if it also speeds up your Express Pass' timer so if you have an active one test it for yourself before going big on the speedhack. Cheers

If you're reading this, I recommend to use this as much as you can to farm Death Metals before the devs add more security measures to the game or make the timer synced to the server!
I can confirm. It works BUT it does consume your pass. So I guess I'll play with this in a month if it hasn't been fixed haha. Thanks for the info though!

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 pm
I can confirm. It works BUT it does consume your pass. So I guess I'll play with this in a month if it hasn't been fixed haha. Thanks for the info though!
No it doesn't. After you use the speed hack to open the box. You just go to a new map or TDM and the VIP time and box are back.
The timers are server sided but not in that room. When you go to a different area the timer resets.

The crafting timers on the other hand are server sided, which pisses me off since i got a crafting item that's set to 3 hours and nothing changes when using speed hack.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated

- Auto Complete All Active Quests

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:39 pm
Table updated

holy shi*t that's honestly amazing thank you good sir i would honestly donate to you for your hard work

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

nabyap wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Table updated

holy shi*t that's honestly amazing thank you good sir i would honestly donate to you for your hard work
np :) Also don't forget to get that quest done that gives you the 30 day Express Pass lol :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Table updated

I was about to post that I managed to complete the 1000 screamer season quest through editing, but you did me one better. You make this game bearable. Thank you so much!

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

Holy crap dude. Not only is this a huge windfall of resources out of the gate, it's infinite KC (since those are the rewards for repeating a quest). Good fucking find!

Now we just need crafting without materials...

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Crafting without materials would be sweet. Also maybe some way to auto complete stamps as well? And making Forcemen challenges cost 0KC instead of the 100k they cost at Nightmare mode to make farming their BPs faster