Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by adzipppp »

i'v tested unlimited spells a little and still enemy's have them too :( they cast the fear constantly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I can't promise I'll get anything in a releasable state regarding feats. What I have now could cause issues like in my screenshot (where I run out of things to add). Technically doesn't break the game, since you could just back out, set the multiplier to 0, then level, but that could potentially ruin class progression.
adzipppp wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm
i'v tested unlimited spells a little and still enemy's have them too :( they cast the fear constantly.
Could you save just before that fight and PM the save? Not had much chance to actually test things in fights.
Edit: Wait, no, I've figured out what went wrong. Another rookie mistake on my part. Try it with v80.
Last edited by Niedzielan on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

How do I reduce the days for projects where your character is "away" for 14 days?

Scathach
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scathach »

So, does changing the date actually increase your time limit for quests and main game?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

@Niedzielan: Maybe start a new thread for your table?
Ghostdragon123 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm
please include a option for build Points as well as a instruction on how to edit the attributes
Niedzielan's table has all that.

Leoxxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leoxxx »

Great table, great work
Could be possible to add the option to remove the cool down for attacks and spell casting?
It would be great! Thank you

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
-BP
What is BP?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:50 pm
@Niedzielan: Maybe start a new thread for your table?
Is that the done thing here? I don't want to clutter the tables subforum and it's nice seeing all the discussion in one place, but at the same time I can rarely tell if people are talking about my table or DrummerIX's, plus that script gets a lot more attention being on the first page.
Mart1z wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:05 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
-BP
What is BP?
BP is Build Points for the Kingdom

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

I do not understand how to do something, so that tasks and other business ends in a day?
Or freeze time?
English is not my native language.

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

Just chkd battle where kobalt's fight with clop,s or whatever they called in english and they steel use infinite spells :) they constantly spam fear

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Niedzielan wrote:
Big update, cleaned things up a bit, so I'll restructure this post
Found a good hook so that (for the most part) you don't need to open stuff to activate or populate values. Since I switched to mono it was easy to follow the structure so now everything (again, for the most part) is in one location.

Features:
Game Time
Money
Kingdom
-Name
-Day
-BP
-Cost/Time modifiers
--Set Building Time Modifier to -2 to build things instantly, for example
-Event and Task "Started On" Days
--Apparently you can set these to -60 in the saves, haven't tried here. Regardless, should be able to set them to 0
Party
-For each member
--Name, Level, Experience, Damage Taken (i.e. current health)
--Class Levels (up to 10 classes)
--State Flags (e.g. Size)
--Alignment (as x-y coordinates)
--Attributes
--Skills
--Other Stats (HitPoints, Attack Bonus, Base AC, Speed, Fortitude, Reflex, Will, Initiative, etc)

I've kept the old "On Character Selection" script in case you somehow select a creature that's not in your party (e.g. pet companions things)

Skill points
Change Attribute Points on level (e.g. one attribute every level, five per level, etc)
Change Attribute Points on Character Creation (For Player or Companion creation)

Infinite Spell Usage (Controllable Characters only - no idea if you can control people not in your party, but it's the best I could do)
Infinite Ability Usage (Party Characters only)

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

It's designed for use after opening the character screen ingame. I'll look at creation when I get this fixed.

That said, I'm not having much luck on that front. It seems to break at random points, or sometimes not break at all! If I have it only do strength it works (but obviously is less useful). Sometimes it gets through WIS before crashing.

Keep in mind that you have to have opened the character screen at least once before starting the script.

I fiddled around a bit and this version hasn't crashed on me... yet. Let me know if it does.

Edit: Added a few more options :)

Character
-Level (Decrease so you can level up again, get level 20 in all classes)
-EXP
Alignment pointer
Money pointer
Attributes (STR, DEX, etc)
If the Attributes don't update when changing characters, use one of the ones in Debug
Skills (Athletics, etc)
Skill Points during character Creation / Level Up
Other stats (Speed, HP, AC, Attack Bonus, Fortitude, etc)
Inventory (Slots 1 and 2 quantity, last moved item quantity)
Time Pointer
Kingdom Timer, Kingdom BP, Kingdom Stats (on load & hover)
- Thanks to Carrnage for the save file :)

DrummerIX's table is probably better quality, but I like making my own tables, so here we are.
Wow, this is one hell of a table. I love it so much <3
Thanks for the awesome work!

I've got one question though: I've tried using the flags option (immortality, not targatable) and it seems that none of those do have any effect ...
Did you try them? Should they be shown in the char sheet? Am I doing something wrong? :D

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

I have been digging around Jaethal's data in the save file and so far i managed to give myself Elf's racial modifiers on top of the original race's. In my test case, my human character retained his +2 str but also got modified with Elf's +2 dex, +2 int, -2 con.
Spoiler
Not really useful since we can edit attribute scores (stats) outright in the file but it may be useful for understanding how the game stores data in the saves to pave the way for custom race mods or just allowing players to swap race in a save game editor. Hope can successfully isolate the undead flags for her...
Spoiler

Code: Select all

{
	"$id": "1428",
	"$type": "Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Feature, Assembly-CSharp",
	"m_Context": {
		"$id": "1429",
		"m_OwnerDescriptor": {
			"$ref": "1155"
		},
		"m_CasterReference": {
			"m_UniqueId": "6fd7cf32-e84f-4e1a-a24c-7d9839efac9f"
		},
		"m_Ranks": [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
		"m_SharedValues": [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
		"m_Params": null,
		"AssociatedBlueprint": "25a5878d125338244896ebd3238226c8",
		"ParentContext": null,
		"m_MainTarget": null,
		"Params": {},
		"SpellDescriptor": "None",
		"SpellSchool": "None",
		"SpellLevel": 0,
		"Direction": {
			"$type": "UnityEngine.Vector3, UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null",
			"x": 0.0,
			"y": 0.0,
			"z": 0.0
		}
	},
	"Blueprint": "25a5878d125338244896ebd3238226c8",
	"m_ComponentsData": [{
			"$id": "1430",
			"ComponentName": "$AddStatBonus$86c8aa3c-8fcf-422c-96a6-7a1e790b0052"
		}, {
			"$id": "1431",
			"ComponentName": "$AddStatBonus$1af5c609-b3a8-4791-ab6e-246bdbf96d68"
		}, {
			"$id": "1432",
			"ComponentName": "$AddStatBonus$a9cb1661-0d1b-4f64-a9af-5660e1f31609"
		}
	],
	"Rank": 1,
	"Source": null,
	"Param": null,
	"IgnorePrerequisites": true,
	"Owner": {
		"$ref": "1155"
	},
	"Initialized": true,
	"Active": true,
	"SourceItem": null,
	"SourceCutscene": null
}

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

r3v4n wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:29 pm
Wow, this is one hell of a table. I love it so much <3
Thanks for the awesome work!

I've got one question though: I've tried using the flags option (immortality, not targatable) and it seems that none of those do have any effect ...
Did you try them? Should they be shown in the char sheet? Am I doing something wrong? :D
Those flags are what the game calls them, not me. In the code it looks like immortality means that you never fully die (I assume if you have the difficulty setting so that people die instead of coming back after the fight, this saves them). It doesn't stop you from taking damage. Regenerate means that you go unconscious when you get hit with enough damage instead of dying (so you'll never even reach the point where immortality is used!). Not entirely sure what untargetable does but it does do something.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 pm
I can't promise I'll get anything in a releasable state regarding feats. What I have now could cause issues like in my screenshot (where I run out of things to add). Technically doesn't break the game, since you could just back out, set the multiplier to 0, then level, but that could potentially ruin class progression.
adzipppp wrote:
Could you save just before that fight and PM the save? Not had much chance to actually test things in fights.
Edit: Wait, no, I've figured out what went wrong. Another rookie mistake on my part. Try it with v80.
if you do figure out feats could you see if its possible to make a script to select multiple bloodlines?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Carrnage wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:08 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 pm
adzipppp wrote:
if you do figure out feats could you see if its possible to make a script to select multiple bloodlines?
I've added my current script to the table. Be warned that it's very experimental, so save before trying to use it. It multiplies all ability choices, so bloodlines and feats are both included in that.
As far as I know it's safe to use if you only use it on a level where you gain a single feat, then disable the script. Anything other than that... you're on your own.

You can't select a bloodline if you already have one. I could select multiple if I used it in character creation, but at the end they all disappeared.
I wouldn't really try to use it. A proper save editor should be able to add feats and things, or modified source code.