Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
llewylill32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by llewylill32 »

anyone know how can I apply health regen effect? :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bigblue123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigblue123 »

Does anyone have a Drop Rate hack? I tried to mess around with Rusted Coins but couldn't find a address to that effected drop-rates.

Its the only hack missing.

AetherCheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AetherCheat »

Awesome table! thanks dude, though i would like a drop rate option like in the reverse souls of dark souls 3 table that enables 100% drop chance, anyway thanks a lot n.n

coathanger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coathanger »

hello, this table is working great, but i have one crucial question that has not been addressed: what keys do i need to use the free camera mod? also, what are the z,x,y options,im assuming this is axis for the camera?
also, if i set new hotkeys, how do i make those work? i see where to assign the key, but the next option "toggle freeze" etc etc, which of those should i use? im totally new to CE and i just need this camera to move around thanks :)

PsyBot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PsyBot »

Change HP Value during an online session is detectable ? Thanks.

LovelyLudwig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LovelyLudwig »

is there an option to buff unbuffable weapons?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

llewylill32 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 am
anyone know how can I apply health regen effect? :(
sorry for not responding for a long time, i'm quite dead here and i've uninstalled DS II for other things so i might not be helpful enough for all your problems, but i'll answer whatever i can to help.
as far as i know, no
Last edited by ZoanChrome on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

bigblue123 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 am
Does anyone have a Drop Rate hack? I tried to mess around with Rusted Coins but couldn't find a address to that effected drop-rates.

Its the only hack missing.
sorry for not responding for a long time, i'm quite dead here and i've uninstalled DS II for other things so i might not be helpful enough for all your problems, but i'll answer whatever i can to help.
no, if you want something and tired of grinding use dropped item modifier
Last edited by ZoanChrome on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

coathanger wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 am
hello, this table is working great, but i have one crucial question that has not been addressed: what keys do i need to use the free camera mod? also, what are the z,x,y options,im assuming this is axis for the camera?
also, if i set new hotkeys, how do i make those work? i see where to assign the key, but the next option "toggle freeze" etc etc, which of those should i use? im totally new to CE and i just need this camera to move around thanks :)
1. free camera mod: dunno, sorry, it never works for me or i was doing it wrong
2. as far as i know z,x,y is the coordinate for an object, in this case the camera direction
3. basic hotkeys i used to use are from cheat engine itself
how to:
a. right click an adress, set hotkeys
b. set the key you want, there are some functions available since CE 6.7
-toggle freeze: press and the address value will be freezed (if it 5 it stays 5 whatever happened) till you press the hotkey again
-
-toggle freeze allow increase: press and the address value will be freezed but allowed to increase (ex: your money won't decrease)
-toggle freeze allow decrease: the opposite of increase (ex: your money won't increase no matter how much you sell things)
-increase value with: everytime you press the hotkey, the value will be increased by a specific amount (everytime pressing a, moneys goes up $10)
-decrease value with: everytime you press the hotkey, the value will be decreased by a specific amount
-set value to: everytime you press the hotkey, the value will be set to a specific amount (ex: press x and the money goes back to 10)
for camera i think you need to use decrease and increase value with

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

PsyBot wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 pm
Change HP Value during an online session is detectable ? Thanks.
Yes, DS II has a method of detecting cheater using a secondary souls pool, it detects how much souls you have spent throughout the game (it's on the top right corner when you see your character stats or somewhere, i forgot)

the point is this table is meant to be for offline play as meddling with something online will make you banned

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

LovelyLudwig wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 am
is there an option to buff unbuffable weapons?
As Far as i remember, No
you can edit the weapon stats so you don't need to buff it, ex:make chaos blade do dark and lightning damage (strongest attribute will shows effect when damaging the enemy)
if you want to see the beautiful effect of weapons buff, sorry i don't know how to

if you insist on finding a way i will give you a tip:
last time i played, i was messing up with missile editing and found some missile has a secondary effect of buffing the weapon with magic buff, i don't know if it can buff an unbuffable weapon or not.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

wkow wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:58 am
Has anyone figured out how to change character's apperance advanced settings (like age, skin color, head shape etc) in latest version of SotFS?

All CT tables, which I tried didn't work. Has it ever worked properly with some older versions? The adress for changing the value is correct, but when I edit it, it reverts back to old value when I reload save game. My guess is, that value must be stored in some other place (most likely in different format since searching returns only one adress) and overwrites changed value when save is reloaded.

I thinks, that there is a way to edit those parameters, but I can't figure out how it works. I have found few things, that current CT tables do not offer (like playtime and death counter in Majula, removing of normally unremovable items from inventory), but no luck with advanced apperance change. :(

Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to make SotFS save took from internet (right before 2nd journey) to match as close as possible to my old Dark Souls II save before 2nd journey.

PS. I'm not playing online if that matters.

editing character's appearance can be buggy, sometimes it crash you game, if you manage to change it you need to either warp to different space, the problem is appearance was hard saved from the beginning of the game (you can't change our appearance again even after new game + right? only your gender)
same as weapon and armor stats, it only affect the address while you play thus it's temporary change, and it's not saved as it is not hard saved into the file

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Delirious17 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:27 am
Can I change my journey 2 back to a journey 1? Trying the cheat-table for it doesn't seem to work. It shows I am at journey 2, but when I try to make it go to journey 1, it shows that I changed it, but the game still thinks it journey 2.

as far as i remember, no
it can only change journey 2 onward, as forcibly change it back to journey 1 will break the game or the save as there are several things that only journey 1 can write to your save (ex:character appearance) even if it didn't break anything, some changed value won't be saved (ex:your character appearance won't save, even after talking with the hags)

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm
Is there an option there somewhere for torch duration?

I kinda forgot about it, i think there's a multiplier for torch duration like the one for jump multiplier

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Alucard wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:43 pm
I want to edit an attacks structure and add a bullet to some other attacks, but can't find the address for the attacks. How do i find one attacks address or if someone could link me to a list of the attacks id. (Helpers and misc- Attack motion editor)
every attack motion has it's own address, to edit each move is kinda troublesome (yeah, i always used it and it always eats up to 10 minutes for my greatsword to have better swing speed and shoot out chaos orb)
open advanced options>>move (forgot which one, definitely not bullet)>>find out what this code accesses
then swing your weapon, it will be recorded, copy the address to helper>>Wep atk Motion Param Helper>>Adress value>>open
the troublesome part is you need to do this for every swing you want it to take effect