Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by BipBop »

Viken wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:45 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:27 pm
BipBop wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm
Sadly I noticed it way too late. So it's not possible. Also, trolls seem to be affected by god mode too.
Are you sure? Or did you just forget that D&D based trolls need to be finished with fire or acid? (only found one troll, got up everytime, blasted him with burning hand, decided not to eat him :D )

Seems that there are quite a few people that think this is a bug too in the steam forums. Gamers these days. :P
Trolls can only be effectively 'killed' via Fire or Acid-based attacks. Or weapons that use them. HOWEVER, that isn't completely true. There are Fire Trolls, Ice Trolls, and Swamp Trolls in the pen-and-paper version, each of which gain a racial immunity to their associated damage type. If those are also in the game, then it's a good idea to keep vials or scrolls of various elemental types of damage on hand, just in case.
You are right!!! Some of them died, and I thought it's a trainer related stuff :cry:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

|Alien|
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by |Alien| »

Anyone can update the tables for the new version of the game, please?

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

I somehow managed to fix the time, now I do not touch it anymore...

revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revanchrist »

Just wanted to share some info i found for anyone trying to build a maxed-out-all-classes-super-cheater-characters. The spellbook of each character allows only a maximum of 5 classes, any more than that your character level up screen will be messed up.

Classes that will used up spellbook spaces:

Ranger
Magus
Inquisitor
Alchemist
Cleric
Druid
Bard
Paladin
Sorcerer
Wizard

So you can only choose 5 out of the above 10 classes.

The following classes won't used up spellbook spaces hence can be level up as you like:

Barbarian
Fighter
Monk
Rogue
Arcane Trickster
Stalwart Defender
Eldritch Knight
Dragon Disciple
Mystic Theurge
Duelist

bregoran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bregoran »

revanchrist wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:05 am
Just wanted to share some info i found for anyone trying to build a maxed-out-all-classes-super-cheater-characters. The spellbook of each character allows only a maximum of 5 classes, any more than that your character level up screen will be messed up.

Classes that will used up spellbook spaces:

Ranger
Magus
Inquisitor
Alchemist
Cleric
Druid
Bard
Paladin
Sorcerer
Wizard

So you can only choose 5 out of the above 10 classes.

The following classes won't used up spellbook spaces hence can be level up as you like:

Barbarian
Fighter
Monk
Rogue
Arcane Trickster
Stalwart Defender
Eldritch Knight
Dragon Disciple
Mystic Theurge
Duelist
I got another bug with to many classes and i doant know exactly how i got it, but every time i load the save the movement speed increases.Image
On other characters i got the same bug with Canny Defense and Heavy Armor Focus. The only class all Characters have in common are Dragon Disciple and Bard

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Any chance to get a 'Kingdom Event' success cheat? By the time you start sending out your military and whatnot to chase down bandits and the like, they tend to start off really weak, and get bashed quite a bit at the beginning. Ugh.

Some of the other events I've encountered have been just as annoying, and you can take rather harsh penalties for failing them.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Viken wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:34 pm
Any chance to get a 'Kingdom Event' success cheat? By the time you start sending out your military and whatnot to chase down bandits and the like, they tend to start off really weak, and get bashed quite a bit at the beginning. Ugh.

Some of the other events I've encountered have been just as annoying, and you can take rather harsh penalties for failing them.
You just need to raise the Main Stats of your Leaders like Strength for your General and the like. That way you can easily get +17 Bonus on your Mission and you probably will never fail again. I raised all these stats to 40 by the way.

Anyways... also got a little Problem myself. After I messed a bit with the time I encountered the problem that, now that the timeflow is fixed again, everytime I 'skip' time to a certain point to complete Missions, the game gets stuck and I am not able to do anything anymore except Alt+F4 :|

EDIT: Seems like something stops the game from progressing and everything gets a bit 'gray' like when you are unable to use a Button because it is unavailable for a moment. Hope that explanation is not too weird x)

If possible it would probably be easier if we could just complete that tasks in an instant without consuming time at all or just set the timer to 1 day.

alazarrazr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alazarrazr »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 am
In other news I've added Kingdom Timer, BP and Kingdom Stats (hooked into the hover-over-stat function for some reason, but hey it's fun)
Kingdom timer is weird, it's just days since founding. Founding day is also stored. If Kingdom Timer is set below game timer, it just gets bumped back up, if it's ahead the kingdom's days don't progress until the game timer has caught up. If you want to lower time overall, reduce the Kingdom Timer and game Timer together.

Not sure if its me, but the kingdom timer isn't catching any values for me. The stats work and the actual game timer works but not the kingdom one. The biggest thing im trying to get though is the kingdoms current status: crumbling, riots, serene, etc. so you can never lose the game by freezing its status.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

The table with BP, refuses to activate any scripts both on inventory and Kingoom stuff, it just freezes and does nothing, Alignment and character works, so anybody can tell me how to Edit Stats,BPs And timer in Save ?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

where do you see the negative stuff for your village. I am imagining mine is negative in some way even though I basically never fail stuff, but I got the little tool tip that comes out saying watch for this but I didn't see where to watch. I def would like to figure out how to turn the clocks back so I can do all the discover the curse stuff. There is like 5 of them out there and they take 60 days a piece

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, the time thing... seems odd.
Setting the timer back some, reduces the time spent on quests (so the 90 day main quest drop back as you reduce the timer).
However it doesn't seem to change the actual date. So if it's the 15th and I bring it back 10 days, while it shows 10 more days for the quest, the actual date in game is still the 15th and not the 5th as it should be if the time's set back.

This makes me very nervous about using this cheat. As I could see it causing all sorts of issues if "time spent" and "game time" aren't matching up.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Having spent a few days reading the decompiled code, messing with time looks like a bad idea. It's fully integrated into almost every system.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

fireundubh wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:46 pm
Having spent a few days reading the decompiled code, messing with time looks like a bad idea. It's fully integrated into almost every system.
That's probably the reason how my save got stuck at a certain point of the game. It seems like it is exactly the number of days I skipped where the game just stops everything and won't even let me quit.

That said, it seems like we should abandon the idea of freezing or changing the time and maybe just reducing the time it takes for Tasks to complete?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

fireundubh wrote:
Yeah, I think you'd need a time cheat that properly changes ALL time counters the game has.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:54 pm
fireundubh wrote:
Yeah, I think you'd need a time cheat that properly changes ALL time counters the game has.
It's not necessarily that; it's that timestamps are used everywhere and most systems compare the current time with those timestamps.