Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by shuiko »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:04 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 am
Alright. If you send me a save file I'll take a look at it, barely started actually playing the game itself (choosing what type of character I want to play is hard, plus time spent figuring out the table) so I'm not quite at that stage myself. Hopefully it's not too difficult to locate...
Took me hours to finally decide what sort of character to play. I love all the options, but also hate that there's so many fun options. lol
Multiple play throughs, since there is enough story and events changes to make it interesting. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

Two questions first does their alignment change anything in game. Second is there a way to speed up your bards familiars or pets or whatever they are? I should make that more clear like the mammoth that is always with you I have the speed up on everyone but they slow everyone down

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:00 pm
Attributes seem to be a different and far more complex beast, however. Even just knowing how the attribute points value is stored would be a great help (Skill Points are stored as "number of points spent", so they're fairly easy to find. Attributes, at least on character creation, aren't. If I had more than 1 point to spend during levelling I might be able to figure it out)
Looking at attribute point allocation a bit more...

It looks like the initial point buy is set in the Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.LevelUpState constructor. Use [Link] to check out the code in Assembly-CSharp.dll. You can then use IDA to set a breakpoint, and figure out what you need to do there.

Code: Select all

if (!isPregen)
{
	int pointCount = (!unit.IsCustomCompanion()) ? 25 : 20;
	this.StatsDistribution.Start(pointCount);
}
The call to StatsDistribution.Start() uses private set accessors to change these properties:

Code: Select all

public void Start(int pointCount)
{
	this.Available = true;
	this.Points = pointCount;
	this.TotalPoints = pointCount;
}
Spent all day trying to create a Patchwork mod for this, but modifying parametered constructors or modifying the accessibility of properties is a PITA. I don't have enough interest in changing this value to spend more time on it.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Yeah, I managed to find the sub which reduced the attribute value, which allowed me to "spend" as many points as I wanted. Unfortunately it didn't let me continue, and when I took a single point away everything returned to what it used to be. It also only worked on Level Up.

In other news I've added Kingdom Timer, BP and Kingdom Stats (hooked into the hover-over-stat function for some reason, but hey it's fun)
Kingdom timer is weird, it's just days since founding. Founding day is also stored. If Kingdom Timer is set below game timer, it just gets bumped back up, if it's ahead the kingdom's days don't progress until the game timer has caught up. If you want to lower time overall, reduce the Kingdom Timer and game Timer together.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I'm guessing that is a no go on speeding up the mastodons? If not is there a way to put them away I would rather have the speed then a couple more attackers

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:34 am
I'm guessing that is a no go on speeding up the mastodons? If not is there a way to put them away I would rather have the speed then a couple more attackers
Someone told me pets have their own character sheet. You select them and press C.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

your amazing that worked thank you

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I just want to clarify so I don't mess my game up so if I finish a project I can turn back the time so I can do a new project and that project I just finished will stay completed that way I don't miss a timer on something? Also if I turn back the timers on both and there is a project going still will that turn back the days it has done so far?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 am
I just want to clarify so I don't mess my game up so if I finish a project I can turn back the time so I can do a new project and that project I just finished will stay completed that way I don't miss a timer on something? Also if I turn back the timers on both and there is a project going still will that turn back the days it has done so far?
I just tested it: when you go back in time, built buildings stay built, existing buildings have their timer extended by how far you went back.
You could also turn the time back, then start building things, then when it's all done turn the time back again.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 am
EDIT 3.5:
I added Class Levels under Character Editor in this update. I haven't had much time past few days to play, but will try to add a few more things this weekend.
I tried it with my sorcerer. It seems that you only put in the address that governs class feat progression.
Spell progression ist unchanged, meaning even if class level is frozen you will be able to get higher level spells and after internally reaching 20 not getting any new ones.
This is kinda bad for spontaneous casters who want to repeat a spell level to grab all spells.

Any plans on including them?

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 am
The only thing is be careful about certain events scripted to occur on certain days, i think you can set them off multiple times and i have no idea what that'd do to your progression.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

hmmm I did it and it turned back time on the time turner at the bottom but on the map when I go into do a new event it is still the time before I turned the event back. Which clock does it go by because there are some events I need to do in like 10 days if I can't turn back the time and that is tough choices. At least I believe I did it right. If I did it wrong I would appreciate it if you could walk me through it a little

blazerules
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blazerules »

So, any progress on making kingdom tasks take less? Perhaps a day? All I managed to find is that the data is supposedly stored in "Kingmaker.Kingdom.Tasks.KingdomTaskEvent" but I haven't had much progress beyond that sadly.

Best solution I found was editing saves, example is if you find StartedOn": 1, for a task and edit it to StartedOn": -7, then when you do next day the task will complete. Easy enough to find current tasks and complete them fast this way.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

batf247 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:18 am
hmmm I did it and it turned back time on the time turner at the bottom but on the map when I go into do a new event it is still the time before I turned the event back. Which clock does it go by because there are some events I need to do in like 10 days if I can't turn back the time and that is tough choices. At least I believe I did it right. If I did it wrong I would appreciate it if you could walk me through it a little
The only event i've come across so far that's scripted to occur on certain days regardless of anything else are the "Curse" events.
what i do is:
ensure that i have several days (at least 15/16 though 60/61 is best) before the next curse event.
then i look up the current time and kingdom days on the table write them down or save them somewhere.
SAVE THE GAME SEPERATELY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.
skip a day several times until i reach somewhere between 15~60 days, dealing with any events as they come up and sometimes saving before dealing with them.
then once i've cleared the events within the timespan i plan to repeat i save again, set the time and kingdom days back to what i noted down before.
skip one day to confirm that it correctly jumped me back to the day
do all the projects i can fit in the confirmed timezone.

if one of the previously encountered events repeats i generally reload and hope i can find another spot where there's enough days without a scripted event.

Assuming everything goes well you can keep resetting the kingdom days and timer on the table to values you noted down until you've cleared all your projects.

WARNING: i have not gotten anywhere close to endgame and so cannot say if this causes bugs down the line.

T183R
Cheater
Cheater

Post by T183R »

Ty for the kingdom stuff