Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by fireundubh »

I created some Patchwork mods (similar to IEMod mods for Pillars of Eternity):

Disable Encumbrance Penalties
Speed and AC penalties have been removed.

Cheaper Custom Companions
  • Default: Base Cost * Party Level * Party Level
  • New: Base Cost * Party Level
Stealth Cheat
  • Decreased NearEnemyDistance to 1 foot
  • Decreased NearEnemyPenaltyPerSecond to 0
Source code:
[Link] (VS2017; C#)

There are no binaries, so this is for developers only, currently.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:00 pm
Attributes seem to be a different and far more complex beast, however. Even just knowing how the attribute points value is stored would be a great help (Skill Points are stored as "number of points spent", so they're fairly easy to find. Attributes, at least on character creation, aren't. If I had more than 1 point to spend during levelling I might be able to figure it out)
Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.LevelUpState

Code: Select all

public int AttributePoints;
public int IntelligenceSkillPoints;
public int ExtraSkillPoints;
public int TotalSkillPoints;
public int SpentSkillPoints;
Kingmaker.Blueprints.Classes.StatsDistributionPreset

Code: Select all

public int TargetPoints = 25;
public int Strength = 10;
public int Dexterity = 10;
public int Constitution = 10;
public int Intelligence = 10;
public int Wisdom = 10;
public int Charisma = 10;

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

BipBop wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm
Sadly I noticed it way too late. So it's not possible. Also, trolls seem to be affected by god mode too.
Are you sure? Or did you just forget that D&D based trolls need to be finished with fire or acid? (only found one troll, got up everytime, blasted him with burning hand, decided not to eat him :D )

Seems that there are quite a few people that think this is a bug too in the steam forums. Gamers these days. :P

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:27 pm
BipBop wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm
Sadly I noticed it way too late. So it's not possible. Also, trolls seem to be affected by god mode too.
Are you sure? Or did you just forget that D&D based trolls need to be finished with fire or acid? (only found one troll, got up everytime, blasted him with burning hand, decided not to eat him :D )

Seems that there are quite a few people that think this is a bug too in the steam forums. Gamers these days. :P
Trolls can only be effectively 'killed' via Fire or Acid-based attacks. Or weapons that use them. HOWEVER, that isn't completely true. There are Fire Trolls, Ice Trolls, and Swamp Trolls in the pen-and-paper version, each of which gain a racial immunity to their associated damage type. If those are also in the game, then it's a good idea to keep vials or scrolls of various elemental types of damage on hand, just in case.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So with this whole "lowering level to gain a level" thing... if I use it, I'd gain a level in whatever class I pick, how would my character's XP work?
If I'm level 3 and drop myself to level 2 so I can gain another class level, would it affect my XP totals at all? Would I still need the same amount of XP to gain further levels?
Would it have any effect on party members?

Basically, could I say, take my level 3 Fighter, lock his level at 2 and keep leveling up say... Barbarian to 20 (to get all its bonuses), and then be back at level 3 and keep playing pretty much normally, except with all the stuff that Barbarian levels would give me?

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:18 pm
Mart1z wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Yes, my script (on page 2) has a time pointer
How do I turn on time? It stands in my place.
Activate the timer script, open and close the character or inventory screen to update it (I think moving on the map does too, not sure), then modify the timer however you want. If you want no time to pass, simply freeze the Timer (Exact) pointer. You can also change the date by adding or subtracting from the timer, I've written how much to change it by under the pointer.
I, apparently, did not survive successfully with this script, I have time without this table. After your answer, I activated with "Each + 1", but time stopped again. Time stopped at 4710. How do I reset the time to get it back?

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:37 pm
To be honest I've spent so much time trying to figure out the basic stuff like attributes I haven't reached the kingdom building part yet haha. When I do I'll certainly look into the kingdom stuff.

Trying to find class levels. Not much luck on that front. I can find them easily enough, but haven't been able to find a pointer path I can use to separate the different classes. I'm not very experienced with this stuff so doing what I can.

I did accidentally find where the name of custom characters is stored. Have fun changing your name.
once you get to the kingdom stage theres a bug introduced by the timer in your table.

The kingdom seems to have it's own timer and if the timer in your table is lower than the kingdom timer the kingdom timer does not increase at all until the table in the script catches up.

for example if three days have passed in the kingdom stage then you set the table timer to zero all the kingdom time and all the projects/events will halt until the table timer catches up to where the kingdom timer is.

useful if you want more time to do a quest but annoying when you have to spend several days catching up to do anything on the kingdom stage.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Carrnage wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:59 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
To be honest I've spent so much time trying to figure out the basic stuff like attributes I haven't reached the kingdom building part yet haha. When I do I'll certainly look into the kingdom stuff.

Trying to find class levels. Not much luck on that front. I can find them easily enough, but haven't been able to find a pointer path I can use to separate the different classes. I'm not very experienced with this stuff so doing what I can.

I did accidentally find where the name of custom characters is stored. Have fun changing your name.
once you get to the kingdom stage theres a bug introduced by the timer in your table.

The kingdom seems to have it's own timer and if the timer in your table is lower than the kingdom timer the kingdom timer does not increase at all until the table in the script catches up.

for example if three days have passed in the kingdom stage then you set the table timer to zero all the kingdom time and all the projects/events will halt until the table timer catches up to where the kingdom timer is.

useful if you want more time to do a quest but annoying when you have to spend several days catching up to do anything on the kingdom stage.
From what I gather the kingdom stuff has a Start Time and and End Time. It uses the max of current time and start time and uses that to calculate the time remaining until End Time, rather than projects having individual timers. If you start a project after you reduce the timer, does it still progress as expected or does it need to "catch up"? If the former, then it's not bug, I'll just eventually need to get around to adding kingdom end times to the table (if possible).

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:44 pm
Basically, could I say, take my level 3 Fighter, lock his level at 2 and keep leveling up say... Barbarian to 20 (to get all its bonuses), and then be back at level 3 and keep playing pretty much normally, except with all the stuff that Barbarian levels would give me?
There are two kinds of level, for your character and your class(es).
In you example, you need to lower and freeze the charakter level. This will allow you to enter the levelup screen and select babarian (or any class) to level.
Once you are satisfied. Either unfreeze the character level at babarian level 19 so you get to barb 20 and char 3 normally or once barb 20 change char lvl manually back to 3.
Lowering the char lvl doesn't change your current xp or needed xp, that's how you can levelup in the first place, the game simply sees that you are level 2 but have xp to get to 3. If you were to reduce your xp under the threshhold, you would be stuck at 2 till you earn enough (or cheat it) for 3.

So yes, you could totally have a level 1 char that has every class at 20. But then you would be akin to god and I don't think Morgan Freeman is vacating that spot anytime soon.

PlushAndSpicy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PlushAndSpicy »

Has anyone figured out how to grab Jaethal's undead traits and put them on other characters?
Would love to be able to play a proper undead, and this seems to be the only possible solution.

Gave the files a look myself but not sure what exactly to look for either, hence the question.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

PlushAndSpicy wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:24 am
Has anyone figured out how to grab Jaethal's undead traits and put them on other characters?
Would love to be able to play a proper undead, and this seems to be the only possible solution.

Gave the files a look myself but not sure what exactly to look for either, hence the question.
This topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954 has some discussion on adding feats. If you can find it in the save file you can just copy/paste it onto your own character (and change the id to something not already used). Traits should be easy enough to add, unless they've done something special for Jaethal.

PlushAndSpicy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PlushAndSpicy »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:37 am
PlushAndSpicy wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:24 am
Snip.
This topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954 has some discussion on adding feats. If you can find it in the save file you can just copy/paste it onto your own character (and change the id to something not already used). Traits should be easy enough to add, unless they've done something special for Jaethal.
Thanks a bunch, I'll check it out!

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 am
Carrnage wrote:
Niedzielan wrote:

From what I gather the kingdom stuff has a Start Time and and End Time. It uses the max of current time and start time and uses that to calculate the time remaining until End Time, rather than projects having individual timers. If you start a project after you reduce the timer, does it still progress as expected or does it need to "catch up"? If the former, then it's not bug, I'll just eventually need to get around to adding kingdom end times to the table (if possible).
just tested that, set the table timer to zero and started a project, no advancement is happening.

There's a kingdom timer, in the kingdom UI theres a displayed time that if you lower the timer in the table does not move. and stays at it's last position until the table timer catches up.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Carrnage wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:02 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 am
Carrnage wrote:

just tested that, set the table timer to zero and started a project, no advancement is happening.

There's a kingdom timer, in the kingdom UI theres a displayed time that if you lower the timer in the table does not move. and stays at it's last position until the table timer catches up.
Alright. If you send me a save file I'll take a look at it, barely started actually playing the game itself (choosing what type of character I want to play is hard, plus time spent figuring out the table) so I'm not quite at that stage myself. Hopefully it's not too difficult to locate...

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 am
Alright. If you send me a save file I'll take a look at it, barely started actually playing the game itself (choosing what type of character I want to play is hard, plus time spent figuring out the table) so I'm not quite at that stage myself. Hopefully it's not too difficult to locate...
Took me hours to finally decide what sort of character to play. I love all the options, but also hate that there's so many fun options. lol