Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PhantomAlice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by PhantomAlice »

Carrnage wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 am
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am
PhantomAlice wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 am
what's the chances of adding *infinite* bp or something similar for the kingdom section of the game?
This doesn't really need to be added. As has been said, BP is a simple 4-byte value. Just searxh for it a couple of times, change it to whatever you want, and/or just lock the value.
much more useful would be something to cut down time investment to complete events and and building.
that would be a great one yeah and thanks to those who took the time to reply to my request

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

PhantomAlice wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:28 pm
Carrnage wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 am
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am
This doesn't really need to be added. As has been said, BP is a simple 4-byte value. Just searxh for it a couple of times, change it to whatever you want, and/or just lock the value.
much more useful would be something to cut down time investment to complete events and and building.
that would be a great one yeah and thanks to those who took the time to reply to my request
I just found out you can buy BP at a merchant in the market place. Something that reduces the time for events and buildings would be nice. :)

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:09 am
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 am
For some reason, "Attributes & Skills" is not updating anymore, but only concerning the main character, using the Kingmaker_Niedzielan_27 table.
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with that one. In my testing it worked 100%, but then suddenly yesterday it refused to update for one of the chracters (but only one of them) on the exact same save that worked before. There's an alternative Attributes/Skills script in the Debug section of the script, and I've just uploaded a new version with that alternative script made more visible. Hopefully I can figure out what's wrong today.
I tried the _31 table just now, and boom, suddenly it works. Not sure what changed, if anything, or if it was simply reloading the the scripts after saving/reloading a new save, but now it works.

T183R
Cheater
Cheater

Post by T183R »

Is it possible to have things like kingodm stats done?
so for military/stability/divinity/arcan etc.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

To be honest I've spent so much time trying to figure out the basic stuff like attributes I haven't reached the kingdom building part yet haha. When I do I'll certainly look into the kingdom stuff.

Trying to find class levels. Not much luck on that front. I can find them easily enough, but haven't been able to find a pointer path I can use to separate the different classes. I'm not very experienced with this stuff so doing what I can.

I did accidentally find where the name of custom characters is stored. Have fun changing your name.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Has anybody found out where the (unique) items "are stored" and if it would be possible to somehow spawn or place them in the inventory?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So has anyone worked out how to find the date in game so we can stop time progression?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:03 pm
So has anyone worked out how to find the date in game so we can stop time progression?
Yes, my script (on page 2) has a time pointer

MsPetunias
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MsPetunias »

DrummerIX, I noticed that if you use the invicibility one, when examining the damage to me, it says it is 0 because of the difficulty modifier. Does this effect the difficulty modifier? I won a big fight and then my game crashed so I didn't want to repeat it and I used that cheat, will this effect achievements? Does this work by changing the difficulty settings?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

MsPetunias wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 pm
DrummerIX, I noticed that if you use the invicibility one, when examining the damage to me, it says it is 0 because of the difficulty modifier. Does this effect the difficulty modifier? I won a big fight and then my game crashed so I didn't want to repeat it and I used that cheat, will this effect achievements? Does this work by changing the difficulty settings?
I hook into the difficulty modifier function to do my damage modifier. If you have God Mode on, it just sets damage to zero, but if it's not on, it doesn't affect the difficulty modifier.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Zarick wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:08 pm
BipBop wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 am
Anyone knows a way to reset a quest? I did the League quest, the Kalannah died, but it's not really dead, and I can't interact with him.
I had this issue as well. Load a earlier save and do the fight with Kalannah without godmode enabled.
Sadly I noticed it way too late. So it's not possible. Also, trolls seem to be affected by god mode too.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I am not great at this cheat engine stuff, but I still feel sad I can't do the attributes cheat at character creation. I have dishonoured my family with this shameful dispray

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I've updated my table with a Skill Points script during character creation and level up. Attributes seem to be a different and far more complex beast, however. Even just knowing how the attribute points value is stored would be a great help (Skill Points are stored as "number of points spent", so they're fairly easy to find. Attributes, at least on character creation, aren't. If I had more than 1 point to spend during levelling I might be able to figure it out)

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
How do I turn on time? It stands in my place.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Mart1z wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
How do I turn on time? It stands in my place.
Activate the timer script, open and close the character or inventory screen to update it (I think moving on the map does too, not sure), then modify the timer however you want. If you want no time to pass, simply freeze the Timer (Exact) pointer. You can also change the date by adding or subtracting from the timer, I've written how much to change it by under the pointer.