Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Draco856 »

Does anyone know how to change my alignment from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good by save editing the json? I've been looking for it all morning to no avail, I can't find a single line that changes my alignment from it's current state. Hopefully someone knows.

If possible, maybe someone can add an option to the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

Draco856 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:42 pm
Does anyone know how to change my alignment from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good by save editing the json? I've been looking for it all morning to no avail, I can't find a single line that changes my alignment from it's current state. Hopefully someone knows.

Yeah I second this.

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Draco856 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954&start=30
nightgyr wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:05 pm
nightgyr wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:28 pm
Curious if anyone has figured out how to edit alignment? I can see in the party.json where this (appears) to be stored (m_entitydata > 0 > descriptor > alignment) but changing this historic values only changes the log in game.
FYI to any interested, I think I did figure this out last night. This is in party.json.

Please note that some of this is theoretical and not all tested. I've tried to indicate where I'm guessing vs what I've actually tested myself.

Alignment is tracked in x,y coordinates on the alignment wheel. The X axis is Lawful to Chaotic, the Y axis is Evil to Good. Just like in geometry class, the coordinates determine the alignment you end up with, with a max position of 1, and a minimum of -1. For example, coordinates of 1.0,1.0 would be furthest up and to the right, which is Chaotic Good, whereas -1.0,1.0 would be Lawful Good.

The alignment section has two sets of values - one tracking historic position on the alignment wheel, and one that I think tracks the start position for the next change. I originally just changed the latter value and this didn't work, but it stands to reason it may then adjust your alignment after the next choice that influences it (untested).

As a result, I changed the last historic record AND the start position for the next adjustment, and this moved the dot to the proper place. I suspect (but have not tested) that if you do only the last historic record but not the other, you'll end up with your alignment shifting back the next time you have an adjustment.

"Next change" alignment vector path: m_EntityData > 0 > Descriptor > Alignment > Vector (change both x and y values to desired position)
Last historic (ie, current alignment) path: m_EntityData > 0 > Descriptor > Alignment > m_History > "X" > Position (where "X" is the number of the last change - in my case, this was 28).

Likely vector/position for alignments:
Lawful Good - X: -1.0 Y: 1.0
Neutral Good - X: 0.0 Y: 1.0
Chaotic Good - X: 1.0 Y: 1.0
True Neutral - X: 0.0 Y: 0.0
Lawful Evil - X: -1.0 Y: -1.0
Neutral Evil - X: 0.0 Y: -1.0
Chaotic Evil - X: 1.0 Y: -1.0
Haven't tried it myself though.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

A problem with just lowering character level to get more class levels (and thus taking also taking character levels multiple times) is that you end up getting all the effects from leveling up both your character levels and your class levels - thus rapidly inflating your stats enormously.

So when it comes to just gaining feats, it's unfortunately useless. Haven't found a way around it yet.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I've made an attempt to add the Alignment stuff to my table. It's not perfect, but it seems to work. There are a couple of scripts that update on alignment change, and one of them which updates on Save/Load and pressing Level Up, of all things. Those first ones only work for the main character as far as I know (I assume other characters' alignments aren't supposed to change anyway?), but the last one can work for any character, although it's rather tricky to get working.

Finding the visual alignment was really easy, and I managed to get that to change on switching characters. No such luck with the real alignment value.

EDIT: Scratch that, found a hook which works on character screen / character switching.

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

A way to add more Building Points (BP) for the kingdom building would be nice :D

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

MintDrop wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 pm
A way to add more Building Points (BP) for the kingdom building would be nice :D
it's a 4 byte value. takes 3-4 scans to get it. just search for the exact value while building up a village.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

MintDrop wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 pm
You can do it yourself with a quick 4 byte scan. It takes 2 seconds just like gold. Spend some scan 4 byte current BP, spend some Scan again, repeat till left with one code, done.

Bushviper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bushviper »

Anyone with specifics on time/calendar adjustments?

akillith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by akillith »

Heads up there was a patch, haven't tested yet as I'm still downloading but might break this.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Bushviper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 pm
Anyone with specifics on time/calendar adjustments?
Every 600000000 on timer is 1 minute, according to the ingame clock at least.
So 1 hour is 36000000000, 1 day is 864000000000, 1 week 6048000000000, 1 month 26208000000000, 1 year 314496000000000.
akillith wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:01 pm
Heads up there was a patch, haven't tested yet as I'm still downloading but might break this.
My table still works, no idea about the one on the first page but it was using AOBs too so it should work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I haven 't had much time for gaming today, but the patch didn't affect my table. It still worked for me.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Rebelicious wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:51 pm
A problem with just lowering character level to get more class levels (and thus taking also taking character levels multiple times) is that you end up getting all the effects from leveling up both your character levels and your class levels - thus rapidly inflating your stats enormously.

So when it comes to just gaining feats, it's unfortunately useless. Haven't found a way around it yet.
The levels you get feats seem to have zero overlap with the levels you get aytribute and skill points. I just locked my character level at eight and kept going to level nine and the only inflation i could see was hp values.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Carrnage wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:26 pm
Rebelicious wrote:

The levels you get feats seem to have zero overlap with the levels you get aytribute and skill points. I just locked my character level at eight and kept going to level nine and the only inflation i could see was hp values.
You get skill points, hp and increased saves every level. Attribute gains are at set levels, so you'd likely only increase those if you happen to be leveling from 3 to 4 over and over.

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Rebelicious wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:02 pm
Carrnage wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:26 pm
Rebelicious wrote:

You get skill points, hp and increased saves every level. Attribute gains are at set levels, so you'd likely only increase those if you happen to be leveling from 3 to 4 over and over.
So to get only new feats, we would also need to find a way to edit HP and saves, to revert them back to their original values. Personally, the way I intend to cheat in this game, the increase of HP and saves are no huge problem. I can of course see that to many this could be considered a deal breaker. So I will see what I could accomplish with my limited skills. But not now, now is the time for sleep & work.