Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.20.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Apr-11

Post by CompactDisc »

Ioannes wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:54 pm
Just made a very quick test (loaded game, picked nation, opened CE and the tables) and it looks like it's functional now. Whatever it is that you changed... it worked. :P

Thanks, CD! I'll make an actual run with is after I'm done catching up with sleep hours. :mrgreen:
I'm really glad to hear that ^^ Let's hope everything works as it should now :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hawkester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hawkester »

Is anyone else having the problem where the advisor skill level is only showing a string of numbers rather than the actual skill level itself?

Also I wanted to thanks Recifense and Compact for all the hard work you put in. You guys are awesome :D

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Ok, I've finally managed to run the game with 1.20.1 and I've realised something while looking through the extension table:
There is still no way to edit monarch's personalities. They were added with 1.18, are absolutely random (unless you have a historical start ruler with specific personalities) and it would be really nice if you could edit them. Because if the current ruler generating mechanics are annoying, then adding another layer of semi-randomly assigned traits makes it even worse.

Also, the same issue with advisor table as Hawkester - it displays the same string of numbers regardless of skill, advisor or even switching country. Ironically, it works in standard table, but the extended one is messed up.

Hawkester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hawkester »

You can change the monarch's personalities using console commands Mirek, add_trait and remove_trait will allow you to change the monarch's personalities

shyopsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shyopsik »

Mirek_Burczyn: disagree, there is way how to edit ruler personalities, use console cheats, and use for instance add_trait cruel_personality , just_personality atc. All could be found in a Europa Universalis IV\common\ruler_personalities ..

And agree in a CD's extension advisors didnt work but its not a problem since in recifences table advisors works so use recis, instead of CDs, but thank you both...

Ps: anyone found the harmonization progress??? Is it 1x or 1000x ??

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

shyopsik wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 pm
Brute-forced it with ArtMoney, so can't really tell which one it is. But it worked with full value (x1) with ArtMoney. Meanwhile I was unable to find it at all with CheatEngine

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

shyopsik wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 pm
Mirek_Burczyn: disagree, there is way how to edit ruler personalities, use console cheats, and use for instance add_trait cruel_personality , just_personality atc. All could be found in a Europa Universalis IV\common\ruler_personalities ..

And agree in a CD's extension advisors didnt work but its not a problem since in recifences table advisors works so use recis, instead of CDs, but thank you both...

Harmonization is in the Country -> Religion section of my extension. Also, I uploaded a fix for the advisor thing.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:04 pm
Harmonization is in the Country -> Religion section of my extension
Nope, that's Harmony. Unless I'm missing something, Harmonization is not present

shyopsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shyopsik »

Yup thats different, harmonization happens while you are confucian and you trying to assimilita different religion... and not just only convert them ... (last dlc addon for confucian religion)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

shyopsik wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Yup thats different, harmonization happens while you are confucian and you trying to assimilita different religion... and not just only convert them ... (last dlc addon for confucian religion)
I added it to my to-do list :)

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Judging by the way it's formated in save files, it will be most likely x1000, as it's saved as 0.030 after first growth and then keep adding further 0.030 each year.

Also, there is added Prosperity rating with the latest DLC, covering entire states rather than provinces.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Ok, digging through event file gave faster solution to Harmonisation. Just type in console event confucian_events.17 It is the only related event that adds 9 points of harmonisation with no drawbacks. Remaining ones are similar to canal events - adding hefty penalties to already slow progress or adding hefty progress, but with even bigger drawbacks. It makes NO DIFFERENCE in the end how the entire thing went, so your choices in events only guides the progress and situation during implementation, but not final results.

Also, you can't just hit 100 harmonisation via events. It needs to be any value below 100 and hit 100% naturally by 1st January of the new year. Otherwise the game bugs out. You won't be able to "finish it", but in the same time you will be unable to start it anew. Same happens if you directly hit the event related with finishing harmonisation - it will bug out, unless you let it grow "naturally" to reach the trigger (100%).
It always grows 3 points/years, always on 1st of January (so technically starting the game on 31st December allows you to gain 3% progress for "free"), NOTHING affects the growth. It's just hard-coded value (or rather soft-coded, as it's in .lua file) that doesn't take into account any factors at all, including missionaries, Confucian harmony, stability and so on.
Kind of lame if you ask me, but hey, it's Paradox and their DLC - it's bound to be a lazy job for not-that-bad overarching idea.

Aelhis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aelhis »

Dude just use the console command for harmonization. I think it's add_harmonization or harmonization jus try it.

shyopsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shyopsik »

mirku, thx i´ve been looking into a country events,and didnt realized that this will be most likely in a confucian events, and this one is really usefull.... yes the new funtions are really buggy, and i realized that the harmonization happened in the first february, so dont add this event between 1 januarz and 1 februrz and bugs never occur...

Aelhis: yes you can add harmony with console (wrote harmonz and desired number) but its not the same as a harmonization progress...

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ioannes »

Swiggity swooty the newest patch is here