Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Nickd91 »

LunarFreya wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 am
Can someone help me? I change Erik base stats DEFTNESS to 5000, check attribute page and see it go up to that number but his half inch skill still fail to steal anything sometime !
It might not be 100% based on deftness. Meaning luck=>rng could be a partial/big factor.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

@LunarFreya I read that every 20 Deftness = 1% extra chance of Half-Inch succeeding, where you initially have a 16% chance of succeeding by default. I also tried toying with the stat cap, and it seems most, if not some, abilities are hard capped with stats. I tried giving Sylvando 999 Mending to see how much Remoreheal could heal per turn, which was 110, then I tried 1999, and it stayed at 110 per turn... so my guess is Half-Inch is capped at 999 Deftness, which would leave you at 65% chance of succeeding in stealing, plus whatever amount his Sticky Fingers trait gives him (should you get it, locked by story events).

@Agasio Also, how does one even begin searching/creating codes? I tried my hand at finding such codes to change the party lineup, and I just confused myself and gave up lol. >_< I so badly want to start a new game with more Draconian modes enabled, but with Serena, Veronica, Sylvando or Jade replacing Hero, and I'm nearing 100% completion with my original save file and I've grown too bored of post game to continue at the moment... D:

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

fmalust wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 am
Also, how does one even begin searching/creating codes? I tried my hand at finding such codes to change the party lineup, and I just confused myself and gave up lol. >_< I so badly want to start a new game with more Draconian modes enabled, but with Serena, Veronica, Sylvando or Jade replacing Hero, and I'm nearing 100% completion with my original save file and I've grown too bored of post game to continue at the moment... D:
Honestly, I just searched changed/unchanged while changing the amount of items I had on hand so make an item craftable/uncraftable, and lucked out. You may be able to do something regarding party lineup by doing the same thing and changing party members. I'm not too sure.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Nevermind I have absolutely no idea what I'm even looking for or doing. I'll leave this to the experts should they ever find the time to make such codes lol. x_x
Last edited by fmalust on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

With Slyv, his healing is Charm...like Hustledance.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

onizukaftw wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 am
With Slyv, his healing is Charm...like Hustledance.
Hustle Dance, yes, but his Reheal, Remidheal and Remoreheal scale off of Mending! :D

Erdwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erdwin »

Ok, I give up. I just spent another 2 1/2 hours on trying to figure out how to swap character models with pretty much zero progress, don't know what else to try.

I don't know if the coding is simply so convoluted in this one or if I just suck this hard at it. x)

TheTekknician
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheTekknician »

I have a simple request: in the monsterlist, you can't zoom in on some monsters because the monsters look or are female. This is ludicrous and I just like to see the details of all the monsters, it's fun. Can someone "fix" this?

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 pm
I think I have Infinite Turns Good Status working and not affecting enemies. Let me know of any issues with it.
Great work man!! Is there any way of activating each individual effect on battle without casting it? There're some effects that enemies used that would be awesome to have in battle. I wonder if the effects are store in the same memory region as their duration. So that we could have Kabuff (defense up) activated all the time.

Leif20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leif20 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 pm
I think I have Infinite Turns Good Status working and not affecting enemies. Let me know of any issues with it.
Thanks for the update as always! I would just like to point out that buffs from Pep Powers disappears after awhile so not sure if they are coded differently from regular ones, but other than that, the cheat works!

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Has anyone had any luck with pep powers for the table?

I have several quests which require you use specific Pep powers. It seems that Pep is extremely flaky on activating. Yes, its extremely handy and potent, but I can't seem to figure out what triggers it or if its simply "random chance".

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

Kentda wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:48 pm
Has anyone had any luck with pep powers for the table?

I have several quests which require you use specific Pep powers. It seems that Pep is extremely flaky on activating. Yes, its extremely handy and potent, but I can't seem to figure out what triggers it or if its simply "random chance".
Use the shop modifier to buy a "pep pop". Instantly gives pep to all party members in the fight, use the attributes menu to find which characters are required for a specific pep.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

hmm, do you think it would be possible for an option to reveal all monsters in the lists could be made? that way people don't have to go hunting for some they may have missed.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

this game is going to be very hard for me to beat without that have all item cheat

i won't know how on using the shop override cheat for this game

Drummerix do you remember i tried your other shop override cheat on ni no kuni 2 for steam back then with no such luck at all

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 am
this game is going to be very hard for me to beat without that have all item cheat

i won't know how on using the shop override cheat for this game

Drummerix do you remember i tried your other shop override cheat on ni no kuni 2 for steam back then with no such luck at all
It's not hard. If you can't use that option, then use the highlighted Item ID option to change any item to something else. You would have to buy either equipment to change it to other equipment or an item like medicinal herb to change it to another item. The table provides enough options to easily get through the game. Change all your Other stats to max and you probably cannot be killed.