FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Post by Eddy »

Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 pm
thommo wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:36 pm
hey is there any FIFA 19 Career mode tables planned. i liked the CPUvsCPU entry
All informations are on discord.
My last message from there, because it seems that not many ppl are there for some reasons:
Good morning people.
It's time for me to officially say goodbye. I no longer enjoy this project, it has started to be boring and not challenging for me anymore. However, I'll update Cheat table, it will work with FIFA 19, but also, it will be definitely the last year I'm doing it. So, keep that in mind before you buy FIFA 20. At this moment I don't know what will be with the FIFATracker website. If nothing will change then it will also probably disappear before the release of FIFA 20.
I've transferred server ownership to @Und3rcov3r Nerd (if you are reading this, please, pin this msg somewhere. :P) so he will probably re-organize this server soon. Subscribe his YT channel if you don't want to miss any news about CT for FIFA 19 -> https://fearlessrevolution.com/2N7pa0q.
I hope that you enjoyed the last two years with my projects. :)
We have had a good time--now farewell, lads!

P.S. I'm leaving this discord server, so don't bother yourself with mentioning me. ;P If you really have something important then PM me.
What a pity!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

mountaingoat0 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:12 pm
Just made an account for this, I am deeply saddened to see you have lost interest in this project. I can not change your heart, but is there any way I can change your mind by giving you 200 dollars annually? I love this project so much I am willing to pay to keep you going for me, and hundreds if not thousands of other people that want this to stay. That's all I can offer, I wish you the best of luck with your life, farewell.
Thanks man, that's very kind, but I don't think it's healthy situation if one person will fund the table for the whole community. Don't panic, FIFA 19 is not even out and you thinking about FIFA 20... I can bet that sooner or later someone will update my table anyway, it's not rocket science. Maybe someone completely new will step up and will make something 10 times better, or maybe FIFA 20 will be moddable, so cheat table will be not needed... Many, many possibilities. :)
And I don't know why you think that thousands of people are waiting for this. Discord server has more than 2k members, but it's completely dead in terms of users activity. Most of the posts there are something like "Why cracked version is not suppoted?"
On fifa tracker I have less than 200 unique views daily, which is much less than I expected.
Also my PayPal account is saying that almost nobody cares about my projects. :P
It's sad that people are buying the game only because I'm making the cheat table. Basically EA is earning money from my work. :(

dunhill1986hj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dunhill1986hj »

it is a sad day knowing that this is your last years. if fearlessrevolution can charge for there trainers and be profitable I dont understand how a cheat table like this cant get peoples money. I maybe couldn't give the same amount as the other user but I would also be willing to chip in with helping fund this table.i paid 70 pound on cheap happens for there trainers granted that was for lifetime though and got access to thousands off different trainers. no one has bothered with pes trsiners in the past few years so my only worry is fifa may go that way after this fifas done. I have basic knowledge of cheat engine but my brain isn't anywhere near as advanced as I would need to be to carry your work forward that's why I dont mind paying out for this like this. what is your plan after your done then are you moving over to other games. I will donate this month money has been tight but money worries are over with the look of it lol.

dunhill1986hj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dunhill1986hj »

I also pay brga for fmrte for football manager he charges 5 pound or something like that you could make something similar to him and chRGE for your time that you dedicate to this.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

I know that people will pay if it will be a paid product and as long as it's free and I'm depending on donations they will not even bother themselves to click on link to patreon. I have always wanted to keep CT free for all. I know that there are a lot of players in south america which will be not able to afford it. Paid product will also require some kind of user authentication and it is not possible with CE. I'll need to create a new tool which is imo. time wasting (someone will crack it and redistribute).
Next thing is that if ppl will pay then they will expect regular updates, full support, new features and bug free software. I know I cannot fulfill these demands. I just don't have time for all of this because of my full time job. And I don't believe that time invested in creating infrastructure will ever payout. I don't know what game will be next. Probably PES or Rocket League if I'll not find anything other interesting on steam platform. But I'll not have any ideas for PES/RL then I'll be updating fifa tracker and maybe I'll revamp my 'FIFA career save editor' project.

yiguanyu1997
Cheater
Cheater

Maybe update a FIFA19 table please

Post by yiguanyu1997 »

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Maybe update a FIFA19 table please

Post by eTheBlack »

Maybe write this in that topic?

Zednix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zednix »

yiguanyu1997 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 am
there is the fifa 18 thread where you might find info. I'm new here so not sure the timeline for updating a table. I am also watching for the fifa 19 table. You might have better luck in that thread.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

yiguanyu1997 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 am
I'm updating it already. I don' t have much time in weekdays, so it may took some time.
You can track update progress here: [Link]

Zednix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zednix »

I haven't seen Trello before, that's a pretty neat site.

Faithful
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faithful »

Thanks for your work bro ! Your table isn't just a cheat it's an improvement to the game for me. It gives me houndred of hours more to have fun at FiFa.

thank you very much mate

I downloaded every single update from your table of fifa 18 and I also understand what you are doing here in your freetime. I cant thank you enough for your work Sir.

salas88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salas88 »

Aranaktu how i can get a patron for 28.09 relaese.

Grimbarian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grimbarian »

Aranaktu wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:07 pm
as long as it's free and I'm depending on donations they will not even bother themselves to click on link to patreon.
I hope there are many more than just myself who've donated to you three years in a row because it's certainly well deserved with what you bring to us!

salas88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salas88 »

Hey Aranaktu is there a way to pay you 30 € for one Year without monthly payment ????

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

salas88 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:56 pm
Hey Aranaktu is there a way to pay you 30 € for one Year without monthly payment ????
What's the problem with Patreon? I believe you can set up a limit there.
There is also [Link] page, or [Link] but I would highly prefer to have everything on Patreon.