Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VoidRunner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by VoidRunner »

idunno wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:54 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:12 pm
Updated for the latest version. This was a relatively quick update on my end and a large portion went untested, so report any further bugs.
Not sure if it was removed or if it's a bug but I don't see the enable all event quest script.
Im pretty sure that the All event quest script is part of SeiKur0's CT.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

idunno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idunno »

My fault. I use both so got them mixed up :oops:

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Jumped from Update 40 to Update 43.5, and it seems a giant red bar overlay is now starting up with the table, how can I make this not so? It's big and ugly, and I use cheat engine for minimal cheating, a health bar is not what I want.

What lines do I need to either delete or comment out in notepad to remove this feature from the table?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Special wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm
You can remove it straight from Cheat Engine. Table - HealthBarOverlay - Delete
Or, you can delete lines 2, 3 and 4 ("forms") if you want to do it manually.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:28 pm
Or, you can delete lines 2, 3 and 4 ("forms") if you want to do it manually.
Thanks this worked perfectly! I'm always amazed at some of the stuff you guys come up with.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

That overlay should only appear when activated manually tbh, it's just unnecessary and ugly imo

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

D00IVI wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:17 am
That overlay should only appear when activated manually tbh, it's just unnecessary and ugly imo
I'm the one that made it, but I totally agree.

The ugly part...I don't really have a fix for that.
Not much I can do with WINAPI, especially when I can only use a limited set of it through Cheat Engine's lua.

The "not appearing until manually activated" part...that I can fix.
It turns out I was constantly missing this one "visible" checkbox which disables it until manually activated.
/facepalm
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Updated the "Health Bar Overlay" and added a new "Buff Timer Overlay" for tracking certain buffs. (Mostly from buff items.)
The new one requires your "Buffs/Defense/Resistance (Updates In Quest)" script to work.
Helps when you're trying to figure out if your Might Seed or Demon Powder has expired or not when Demondrug is also up and keeps that damage buff icon up 24/7.

*Edit: One of the checks had an error in it. Fixed.
Attachments
MHW Overlays (fixed).CT
(31.79 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

QuinnTau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuinnTau »

MoeClub wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:35 pm
Melding Appraisal Editor

edit the decoration you want before press/click the "Appraisal" button.

Note:
i removed some decoration that not used by the game.

Anyone have anything like this that actually works? I can't seem to get this one to work but the idea is great! I hate meld farming.

freestly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by freestly »

After fix patch Devijho : Inf Heath (Fail again)

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

theres an update just today, after that i cant use it already, it crashes in loading screen. :(

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

tested by only applying 1 thing at a time. Max Sharpness seems to crash the game if you switch loadout or load into a hunt.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

voxxera wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm
theres an update just today, after that i cant use it already, it crashes in loading screen. :(
Update:: Game still works fine for me, and I have roughly 25 scripts active. Koodos.

Works fine for me. Chances are you are booting the script incorrectly via Cheat Engine. Make sure your CE is up to date as well as your fearlessrevolution table. They are updated often so you do have to re-download the table from page 1 with each reported update.

As for the booting part, I'll save you some searching and reading but everything you need to know is in youtube videos as well as this forums instructions on using tables. || 1: Load Monster Hunter World game as you normally would, at the "press any button" screen ALT+TAB. 2: Locate your Cheat Engine, start it up, click on the top left button, locate Monster Hunter World Application, highlight it, and open it. 3: Next click on the key next to processes on CE to open your updated cheat table. 4: Click ok to anything that pops up and/or ignore it. 5: Click Enable on your table in CE, a short jerk in your games music usually means it worked. 5: Press Any Key in your MHW start menu, log into your character, ones loaded in feel free to activate the scripts you desire, walla.
Neal wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm
tested by only applying 1 thing at a time. Max Sharpness seems to crash the game if you switch loadout or load into a hunt.
I'm sure you know this, but meanwhile you can use a trainer for MHW for sharpness, there are some here on fearlessrevolution and they do not conflict with CE unless your computer is on the very low end of the performance grade.
Last edited by PowerToTheVega on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

alright tested some more and the problem might be on my end or something. just activating any cheat with CE can make the game crash. no idea why. can't use CE with it atm the game will just shut down.

bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bliseer »

Today (20180921 GMT + 9) get the new patch
"Status Update: Event Quest "Relish the Moment" Download Issues, other changes"
after crash application go to event eviljoe with "Inf Item Use".

and fine in quest turn on "Inf Item Use".

only crash loading event eviljoe.

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:17 pm
voxxera wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm
Update:: Game still works fine for me, and I have roughly 25 scripts active. Koodos.

Works fine for me. Chances are you are booting the script incorrectly via Cheat Engine. Make sure your CE is up to date as well as your fearlessrevolution table. They are updated often so you do have to re-download the table from page 1 with each reported update.

As for the booting part, I'll save you some searching and reading but everything you need to know is in youtube videos as well as this forums instructions on using tables. || 1: Load Monster Hunter World game as you normally would, at the "press any button" screen ALT+TAB. 2: Locate your Cheat Engine, start it up, click on the top left button, locate Monster Hunter World Application, highlight it, and open it. 3: Next click on the key next to processes on CE to open your updated cheat table. 4: Click ok to anything that pops up and/or ignore it. 5: Click Enable on your table in CE, a short jerk in your games music usually means it worked. 5: Press Any Key in your MHW start menu, log into your character, ones loaded in feel free to activate the scripts you desire, walla.
Neal wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm
I'm sure you know this, but meanwhile you can use a trainer for MHW for sharpness, there are some here on fearlessrevolution and they do not conflict with CE unless your computer is on the very low end of the performance grade.
my CE is updated, i know how to boot. but it still crashes in loading screen when i go for quest, it happened after the update :(