Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Nickd91 »

Genn wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:00 am
I'm clearly doing something stupid as no one else seems to be noting any problems... but none of the options seem to be working for me. Cheat engine version 6.8.1 with the latest table posted. If I fire it up after loading a game, enable anything and open attributes in game, it just seems to crash the game.
Do previous tables work for you?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Genn wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:00 am
I'm clearly doing something stupid as no one else seems to be noting any problems... but none of the options seem to be working for me. Cheat engine version 6.8.1 with the latest table posted. If I fire it up after loading a game, enable anything and open attributes in game, it just seems to crash the game.
Make sure to not have kernel mode on in the Extras portion of Settings. Someone else mentioned crashes, but they reinstalled the game and it worked for them. I have been using most of the options and have no issues.

Erdwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erdwin »

First and foremost, great table. I'm mostly using it to compensate when I really like a costume that has bad stats but for that alone it's totally worth using for me.
I do have a question, though. I've just seen this -> [Link]
Is this something you'd be willing to work on when you have the time? I seriously need that glorious hair and frown. I played around with CE myself but after a few hours all I managed to do was turn the hero partly invisible, which was quite amusing but not exactly what I wanted. x)

kholdy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kholdy »

Any chance you could get "Permanent Haulellujah" to work as a code? Haulellujah is a pep power that guarantees rare drops and increased exp from an encounter. It seems to just set a flag in battle when you use it, that tells the game to trigger haulellujah's bonus at the end of the battle. In theory it should be fairly simple to just keep that flag active. It would be a great alternative to guaranteed steal/drop codes, since you said you had trouble with those.
The Pep power requires Hero/Erik/Jade, if you need it for testing.

Genn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Genn »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:42 pm

Make sure to not have kernel mode on in the Extras portion of Settings. Someone else mentioned crashes, but they reinstalled the game and it worked for them. I have been using most of the options and have no issues.
Nice, that seemed to do the trick. Much appreciated!

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

After so much time invested in this game, I can safely conclude it has the longest story of any game I have ever played, bar-none and I still haven't finished. I have been trying to speed through the story and every time I think it is over, a new plot comes along and extends the game. If the quality wasn't so good, this game would be considered too long.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 pm
I think I have Infinite Turns Left Good Status working okay. It affects enemies good status too it appears though. It's in EDIT 5.5.
I can't exactly read assembly, but I do want to help fix the issue. The player party has unique identifiers for each character doesn't it? I was under the assumption that that was how the character editor was made (more or less). Do these ids change in battle or is the problem actually checking for or implementing a way to check an id? Again, I know very little about assembly, I more or less guess what is going on from my background in other languages. I also don't know what exactly you are hooking into, is it the mob/party member with the current turn?

Saikyoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saikyoh »

Is there a way to toggle the random encounters that you get when you're sailing off?
Nickd91 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:58 am
After so much time invested in this game, I can safely conclude it has the longest story of any game I have ever played, bar-none and I still haven't finished. I have been trying to speed through the story and every time I think it is over, a new plot comes along and extends the game. If the quality wasn't so good, this game would be considered too long.
Imagine that the Japanese audience played through the entire game without using sprint (R2). They didn't had it.
Games like these aren't meant to be completed in weeks, but in months. A game feels long if you're playing it and you're going "ugh I can't wait to put this game behind me" as if you're getting paid per game completion and you can't wait to pay the rent.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Nickd91 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 pm
I think I have Infinite Turns Left Good Status working okay. It affects enemies good status too it appears though. It's in EDIT 5.5.
I can't exactly read assembly, but I do want to help fix the issue. The player party has unique identifiers for each character doesn't it? I was under the assumption that that was how the character editor was made (more or less). Do these ids change in battle or is the problem actually checking for or implementing a way to check an id? Again, I know very little about assembly, I more or less guess what is going on from my background in other languages. I also don't know what exactly you are hooking into, is it the mob/party member with the current turn?
I may spend some more time on it today. It's hooking into the code that lowers the turns left for each status effect. I just haven't pinned down the enemy structure, but I'll see what I can do.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Nickd91 wrote:
There's even more content after the main story is done... :D

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have Infinite Turns Good Status working and not affecting enemies. Let me know of any issues with it.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

axellslade wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:14 pm
Nickd91 wrote:
There's even more content after the main story is done... :D
There is more content after that as well. It is amazing how much it is.

Agasio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Agasio »

Managed to figure out free forging. I'm not a CE whiz but it's a simple script that should do the trick. Works with forging and reworking. If anyone wants to make it a true AOB script or whatever, go for it.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+82CAB3:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90

DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+B9E3201:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90
[DISABLE]
DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+82CAB3:
db 88 91 22 02 00 00

DRAGON QUEST XI.exe+B9E3201:
db 40 88 BB 22 02 00 00
If you don't know how to make a script entry in your table: Memory View > Ctrl+A > File > Assign to current cheat table

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

Agasio wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:26 am
Managed to figure out free forging. I'm not a CE whiz but it's a simple script that should do the trick. Works with forging and reworking. If anyone wants to make it a true AOB script or whatever, go for it.
Thanks for making an account just to share that with us :)

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

Can someone help me? I change Erik base stats DEFTNESS to 5000, check attribute page and see it go up to that number but his half inch skill still fail to steal anything sometime !