Two Point Hospital

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Two Point Hospital

Post by Junkers80 »

Jacknm2 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 pm
Hey guys, Newbie here but very greatful for the .dll files provided by koderkrazy. A recent hotfix to V1.03 just dropped today on steam and the .dll files are no longer working with the new update preventing the game from proceding past the "Loading" section of the startup screen with those files, resulting in the loss of acess to the dev console.

Whilst the new update has fixed the Ward issues we're patients were getting stuck or lost / Nurse's not attending to them we still have the bad pathing issue of patients around GP's even with maxxed GP's you still need around 8 or 9 GP offices in order to have a somewhat efficient system.

I can provide the new files from the steam version if you like? Not sure how you want me to send them, I assume it would be Asembly-CSharp.dll & Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll again?

Thanks again for your time and efforts guys :)
The last one he posted works.

viewtopic.php?p=59813#p59733

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jacknm2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jacknm2 »

Junkers80 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:34 pm
Jacknm2 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 pm
Hey guys, Newbie here but very greatful for the .dll files provided by koderkrazy. A recent hotfix to V1.03 just dropped today on steam and the .dll files are no longer working with the new update preventing the game from proceding past the "Loading" section of the startup screen with those files, resulting in the loss of acess to the dev console.

Whilst the new update has fixed the Ward issues we're patients were getting stuck or lost / Nurse's not attending to them we still have the bad pathing issue of patients around GP's even with maxxed GP's you still need around 8 or 9 GP offices in order to have a somewhat efficient system.

I can provide the new files from the steam version if you like? Not sure how you want me to send them, I assume it would be Asembly-CSharp.dll & Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll again?

Thanks again for your time and efforts guys :)
The last one he posted works.

Oddly enough I have tried all files posted on the one you have linked and as I stated it worked for me before this update but now for some reason wont even get past "Loading..." Havent altered anything other than replacing the files in the Managed location.

I was using it quite effectively without keybinding, repetative and boring but got me the results. Now I can't even get into the game with any of the files, replaced tried the patched file first, that didnt work so i replaced it with the second file provided and still nada.

EDIT: Ok so the file that was causing the issue was Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll - I didnt use this file and used the renamed "Patched" file (not patched8) on its and it works fine. I was tired when I started messing with this again and I just started a new job today so a bit frazzeled lol

So can confirm its working and I was being an idiot xD

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

everytime I try to use the hotkey the first clear dosnt work.
when I look what happend the first command is written like
~ClearQualifications
done
command ~ClearQualifications not found

how can i get that to work?

Besbeset
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Besbeset »

koderkrazy wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 pm
Silent wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 pm
Hi together,

@koderkrazy: it is possible that you your console-tool make ready for the new version 1.3.21?

Thank you very much, i love this tool. And what I'm noticed, when you will repair an equickment and you used the command "setmaintenancelevelfull" than explode this.
Edit: @Silent confirmed it's working fine on steam. Thanks Silent !
Also it works with 3DM copy v 1.3.21000+2018-09-08.1502
I have deleted the patched into the name of both files and remplaced the normal files. But cant actívate the CT, so seems it doesnt work for me. My versión is 1.3.21016

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

Confirming that the console still works after the last hotfix released today.

Besbeset
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Besbeset »

i dont know what is wrong then. Remplaced original "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and "Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll". Load the TPH-enableConsole.CT into CE. load the game and load it into CE. While its into loading screen, i start checkin áreas, mark the "Two Point Hospital" and it work, then try to mark "Enable Console" but doesnt work to me. Should be the language of the game error?

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

You don't need Cheat Engine for the latest console files.

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

New beta is up for 1.04 that includes room copy/paste among other bug fixes.

Will be sending the files to koderkrazy. If it's like last time the beta won't be different than release so the console will be ready to go.

Jacknm2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jacknm2 »

Junkers80 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:15 pm
New beta is up for 1.04 that includes room copy/paste among other bug fixes.

Will be sending the files to koderkrazy. If it's like last time the beta won't be different than release so the console will be ready to go.
Without the Beta I can gain access to the Console but it will not recognise any of the commands that previously worked, Even help would not be recognised so I'm assuming they have found another way for the console to be deactivated?
junior_clk wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm
everytime I try to use the hotkey the first clear dosnt work.
when I look what happend the first command is written like
~ClearQualifications
done
command ~ClearQualifications not found

how can i get that to work?
This is exactly what is happening except for everything in game,
help
Done
Command help not found

However, with the Beta installed the game fails to launch like it did previously when I first joined the discussion, when I used both CSharp and First pass .dll files, but this also happens with just the CSharp.dll file. I've tried using both files and again nothing, even tried using the Cheat engine Table to gain access but that was a long shot - wish I had the know how on this stuff to help out :(

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

1.04 is now released officially.

Here is a list of what is in this patch;
Copy and paste rooms
Fix corrupt saves due to light headedness patients in a certain state
Fix corrupt saves due to broken guest trainers that were already in a vehicle
Fix corrupt saves due to characters interacting with broken items
Make some parts of game friendlier to anti-virus (fixes some random hard crashes)
Fix graphical issues on OSX 10.10 (Yosemite)
Fix various instances of room building getting broken
Fix various instances of characters getting stuck
Improved queuing situation with various bug fixes and balance tweaks (We are still working on this!)
Cafe is a bit more sensible in terms of desirability compared to vending machines (if you have a cafe in an already built hospital you will need to edit it and rebuild for the change to take effect)
Fix queue positions in selection UI not updating
Fix staff getting tired, hungry etc before being placed in the hospital
Fix finance not working after loading last save after going bankrupt
Fix ghosts broken after loading save
Fix machine upgrades being carried across if you copy and pasted a room while an upgrade was in progress
Fix bug with recruitment marketing campaigns after loading from a save

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

ok guyz try and let us know.
Based on files provided by @Junkers80
Attachments
TPH1_04CSharps.patched.7z
dev console
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

koderkrazy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm
Console working for me.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

koderkrazy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm
Am i under the wrong impression that i DON'T need CE to activate the console with those DLL's?

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

I'm not having any luck getting the console up, so what am i doing wrong?

I read that i DON'T need CE for the console anymore, and i used the last dll's koderkrazy posted, but having gone through almost every key, the console isn't showing up.

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:44 pm
I'm not having any luck getting the console up, so what am i doing wrong?

I read that i DON'T need CE for the console anymore, and i used the last dll's koderkrazy posted, but having gone through almost every key, the console isn't showing up.
It should be the "~" key located above your Tab key, to the right of the "1" key.

If you're using a non-English keyboard, I don't know. I've seen people say " works. Someone also said this, {``} works but I don't know what that is.