Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Mmm, at least investigation editing seems to work out better for me than it did a week ago-ish. Regardless I like farming it the normal way. Not that a investigation editor wont make 90% of MHW players want to nab it since investigations is their life and blood for decos and rarities.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

marxsoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marxsoul »

Anyone know how to change keybinds manually or how to go about making a table for it? I'd like to have two actions that don't ever overlap be the same key but the dumb options won't let two things be the same key.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Would be a shame, if all these carefully scheduled event quests would be available at any point in time or even before they should come out, wouldn't it :P

update v19:
-added "All event/challenge quests available"

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 pm
Would be a shame, if all these carefully scheduled event quests would be available at any point in time or even before they should come out, wouldn't it :P

update v19:
-added "All event/challenge quests available"
Amazing addition to the table but I'm afraid you are missing quite a few quests. Particularly the "Snow & Cherry Blossoms" quest that my friends missed out on. Here is a list of all event quests: [Link]

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Does it occur to everyone else that when you turn on Selected mission reward that it crashes your GPU drivers and in turn crashes the game?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Anglican wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 am
Does it occur to everyone else that when you turn on Selected mission reward that it crashes your GPU drivers and in turn crashes the game?
Honestly not sure why you're using that script to begin with. If you need a specific item then just use an item pointer to edit the item directly in your inventory/box. Or use the "gather specific item" and just pick up something in-game. No need to edit a reward after a mission is completed.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:13 am

Honestly not sure why you're using that script to begin with. If you need a specific item then just use an item pointer to edit the item directly in your inventory/box. Or use the "gather specific item" and just pick up something in-game. No need to edit a reward after a mission is completed.
It was working fine yesterday. Guess it must be my own setup. Anyways thanks for the help and I'll use that then!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:19 am

Amazing addition to the table but I'm afraid you are missing quite a few quests. Particularly the "Snow & Cherry Blossoms" quest that my friends missed out on. Here is a list of all event quests: [Link]
Good to know, I wasn't sure, whether I got them all. I'll add the missing one(s), if possible.

Edit: Some quests aren't present in the PC version anymore/yet, the ones that are present get picked up by my script.

I don't know why they removed the "Snow & Cherry Blossoms" quest as the others are all still there, but it could mean they're not planning on repeating that one.

cau1nhala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cau1nhala »

Hi Seikur0, How to use Gather Specific Item and Catch Specific Pet?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

cau1nhala wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 am
Turn it on, select what you want from the sub-entry, then go gather/catch anything and you'll get what you selected instead.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:49 am
Resolve wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:19 am

Amazing addition to the table but I'm afraid you are missing quite a few quests. Particularly the "Snow & Cherry Blossoms" quest that my friends missed out on. Here is a list of all event quests:
Good to know, I wasn't sure, whether I got them all. I'll add the missing one(s), if possible.

Edit: Some quests aren't present in the PC version anymore/yet, the ones that are present get picked up by my script.

I don't know why they removed the "Snow & Cherry Blossoms" quest as the others are all still there, but it could mean they're not planning on repeating that one.
Several events give hidden rewards or items used to craft additional rewards such as summer or winter themed festive outfits, game promo outfits (I doubt the Horizon Zero Dawn one will ever hit PC though.) and so on. I'm assuming the files just aren't in the game already or at least not in full although there are mods adding swimwear outfits to the hunters at the base so some of the themed items are in already.

EDIT: For example one of the initial events gave a black eyepatch style item and the current one gives you the wiggler head, next up I think was sunglasses or some such.

Yeah shadow shades and it's actually active now.

EDIT: Wait if the other ones are still all there then yeah that doesn't add up. Might just be a non-repeating event then.
(Like a year 1 celebration or such unless it'll be patched in near the end of the year again.)

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:35 am

Several events give hidden rewards or items used to craft additional rewards such as summer or winter themed festive outfits, game promo outfits (I doubt the Horizon Zero Dawn one will ever hit PC though.) and so on. I'm assuming the files just aren't in the game already or at least not in full although there are mods adding swimwear outfits to the hunters at the base so some of the themed items are in already.

EDIT: For example one of the initial events gave a black eyepatch style item and the current one gives you the wiggler head, next up I think was sunglasses or some such.

Yeah shadow shades and it's actually active now.

EDIT: Wait if the other ones are still all there then yeah that doesn't add up. Might just be a non-repeating event then.
(Like a year 1 celebration or such unless it'll be patched in near the end of the year again.)
If you want to get these event items, you can always use the "Gather Specific Item" script. That will add items to you inventory while also properly discovering them, so you will be permanently able to craft armor from it. I think many of them are already craftable.

And the thing with these event quests is, they don't even need a patch for it, they can be altered on the fly, if they wish.

cau1nhala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cau1nhala »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:59 am
cau1nhala wrote:
Turn it on, select what you want from the sub-entry, then go gather/catch anything and you'll get what you selected instead.
Why do not you add items to adjust the number of items collected eg, Bomberry, Needleberry ... etc .. I see so doing faster

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

cau1nhala wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:13 pm
Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:59 am
cau1nhala wrote:
Why do not you add items to adjust the number of items collected eg, Bomberry, Needleberry ... etc .. I see so doing faster
agreed, if possible i would love item quantity modifier like every 1st item on each page quantity change, so my item quantities still looks legit, lol

also pet quantity modifier would be nice too

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Hey there, just gonna shamelessly repost my suggestion list from Squall's post. We're not so deep in the pages here.

1. Edit Palico Damage (Would love to watch a Palico one shot a monster.)
2. Poison Damage Editor - The proc rate can be changed, but not the tick damage.
3. EXPLOSION DAMAGE PROC RATE SPEED. WHY?! BECAUSE EXPLOSIONS ARE BADASS! WHY IT'S IN CAPS?! BECAUSE MOTHER FUCKING EXPLOSIONS!
4. Controlling Monsters - Being able to actually direct them towards players at an alarming rate.
5. Slinger Damage Editor
6. Poogie Outfit Unlocker
7. No Mount Cooldown (Being able to mount a monster over and over.)
8. Kinsect Damage Editor - Would love to watch my bug beat the shit out of Deviljho.
9. Thrown Item Damage Editor (Think Sleeping Knives, Para Knives, Poison Knives, etc etc.)
10. Forcefully spawn monsters, this would be fucking amazing to spawn monsters in someone's game or your own game. I think this is plausible, due to Mods already being released with edited monsters.
11. Fire Rate Increase - Bows/Bowguns/Gunlance - Being able to full-auto your ammo, combine this with the no-recoil/no-reload script. Ratatatatatatatat!