Shadows Awakening

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Maalik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shadows Awakening

Post by Maalik »

This broke my save :cry:

My quest items were deleted and I tried the commands that give the quest items and I recieve them. But they don't work... They're there in the inventory but they don't open the doors, nothing. Is there a fix? :XX

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Maalik

I do not see how it can break your save - at least, it didn't happen to me. All commands work fine and items are usable.

@GOG_users

As soon as you have GOG update 1.12, please post here the original Assembly-CSharp.dll file that I can edit it. Thank you :)
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp_Modified_Steam_v1.12.zip
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 73 times

Maalik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Maalik »

I think I get it now. It's because I'm missing the imperial scepter or staff and the crown of thorns quest items when my quest items were deleted. Is there any command to bring them? :?
Last edited by Maalik on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Maalik wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:50 am
I think I get it now. It's because I'm missing the imperial scepter quest item when my quest items were deleted. Is there any command to bring it? :?
I do not know if it will help you (or give you the expected result) but there's 'quests' guiconsole command. I'll never say it enough, always make a backup before any game manipulating. ;)

Maalik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Maalik »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 am
Maalik wrote:
I think I get it now. It's because I'm missing the imperial scepter quest item when my quest items were deleted. Is there any command to bring it? :?
I do not know if it will help you (or give you the expected result) but there's 'quests' guiconsole command. I'll never say it enough, always make a backup before any game manipulating. ;)
Thanks for the reply :)

Used the command and it gave me the old quests. Maybe I can do them again and recover the quest items. Fingers crossed I guess. Thanks :)

Update: Yeah... no luck. The quest to get it is there but the items and mobs and all that is gone. Guess I'll have to start all over again :cry:

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Maalik

I'm really sorry to hear it. :(

If you use 'itemsall' it will give you all in-game items :lol: Beware that it could get your pc slowing down or maybe freeze it (in my poor_pc_config case).

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Here is a CT that will enable the Gui Console - in case you don't want to modify your assembly-csharp files.

Press F1 to bring up the console then press f1 again to be able to type text in the console. Type a command listed in this thread by others and press Enter.
Attachments
shadows.CT
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Maalik wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:05 am
fantomas wrote:
Maalik wrote:

Used the command and it gave me the old quests. Maybe I can do them again and recover the quest items. Fingers crossed I guess. Thanks :)

Update: Yeah... no luck. The quest to get it is there but the items and mobs and all that is gone. Guess I'll have to start all over again :cry:
Yeah the same thing happened to me it seems if you enter any of the add_items or items all it clears your old inventory including quest items. Even if you add all quest items they somehow do not work for the quests.

Maalik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Maalik »

jesjames79 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm
Maalik wrote:
fantomas wrote:

Yeah the same thing happened to me it seems if you enter any of the add_items or items all it clears your old inventory including quest items. Even if you add all quest items they somehow do not work for the quests.
Yeah, it seems we have to start over :\ what a pain. Seems like for us to use these commands we have to use it in the very beginning and safeguard the items for the characters to come on the stash

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Maalik wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:24 am
jesjames79 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm
Maalik wrote:

Yeah, it seems we have to start over :\ what a pain. Seems like for us to use these commands we have to use it in the very beginning and safeguard the items for the characters to come on the stash
Exactly what I was doing! I am sure that's what needs to be done. Besides the itemsall took away some of the armor I wanted to keep so fresh start will allow me to get those pieces back.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Is this what you were looking for?
GOG here.
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.rar
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

Slayer80
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slayer80 »

The itemsall or the other quest items commands does not give all the quest items. Can someone help me with the commands for the quest items Imperial Stave and the Imperial Rod? I cant find it anywhere. Thanks

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Steam modified v1.13 dll
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-Modified-Steam-v1.13.zip
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 71 times

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers