Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by senseirain »

I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
Then Edit the gear stats with CE Table then it will save it?

Matheusv3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Matheusv3 »

If i delete every armor data from the file except from the ones i wanna edit, does it work or it will break everything?

Thomas216
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thomas216 »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:03 pm
I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
You just copy, it's been Defense, Resistances and Skills have been max no need to use other table

Thomas216
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thomas216 »

Matheusv3 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 pm
If i delete every armor data from the file except from the ones i wanna edit, does it work or it will break everything?
I believe it will break everything, as this file overwrites the game armor, charm and deco list

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Thomas216 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:46 pm
senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:03 pm
I don't get it tho,..
You just copy, it's been Defense, Resistances and Skills have been max no need to use other table
I just wanted 1 Gear set for this mod but it changes all the gear stats xDD,..

rt41600
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rt41600 »

do you have a spreadsheet of the armors/charms? thanks.

Garethbale175
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Garethbale175 »

Could anyone please upload the armor.am_dat without editing, so I can make my own change? Also is there any place I can find the armor ID?

MoeClub
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MoeClub »

noob questtion ,, when use "Skill on Armor Maxed out" what the display stats when someone or your friend with legit game inspect your stats ? display original or modded ?

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

MoeClub wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am
noob questtion ,, when use "Skill on Armor Maxed out" what the display stats when someone or your friend with legit game inspect your stats ? display original or modded ?
everyone should see it thats the reason why you should play offline or in solo sessions with mods

soulkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soulkey »

in my case, some jewel stone casue game crash, for example, i made rider stone, and set first jewel, it's okay but second jewel set moment there are game crash. this problem are only me occur? i think the problem maybe correlation jewelstone's rarelity

Demonio97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonio97 »

Hello! I was wandering if it's possible to change also item value, like megademon drugs for example. If I'm not mistaking megademon gives you +7 attacks and it last for all the match, is it possible to make all this type of item last for all the match like this and increase their value? Instead of +7 it gives like +10 or something like that and not only this, but also armor one and dash juice to last more. Thanks in advance.

sakdjki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakdjki »

I'm sure someone will get around to this eventually, but I'm trying to buff elemental weapons for those types which aren't great with them (Longsword, Hammer, basically everything that isn't Bow+DB+SnS). I want to add Critical Element to a piece like Dragonking Eyepatch a or Damascus Mail B. Is there an easy way to do that?

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

Yeah if you look on my thread there is a spreadsheet for the set ids and the armor

To find the right armour you have to search for the right defense value and elemental resistence to be sure you can look at the skill id ( 32 for dragonking eyepatch ). If everything matches just add the set id to one of the skill columns and you are done

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Im not sure if linking to an outside website, even github is permitted so im not going to link to it, but there is a monster hunter world armor editor that has been posted to github. Im tinkering with it right now and it is awesome, the only thing it requires is having a nativepc folder with the armor file, the one posted here in this thread by idlehands88, works just fine as that is the one i modded with the program. resistances, rarity, skills, set bonuses, skill and bonus levels per piece, ect, even creation zenny without having to hunt for everything in the file using a hex editor.

sakdjki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakdjki »

That's likely the yet-to-be-released armor editor from the MHW Modding Discord.

...But thanks for the heads up!