Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 am
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 am
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
Use " Unlock Amor/Weapons for Current Tier Level "
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)
I am going to suggest something i am not sure has been tried thus far. first things first, check, then uncheck every single one of the flags you checked while your save file is loaded into both the game and cheat engine. then save the file. from there close out monster hunter world and then reload the game. DO NOT ATTACH CHEAT ENGINE TO THE GAME AT THIS TIME, instead go on an expedition as i have heard the handler will be at camp. from there, go on whatever assigned quest is next on your list, not optional, investigation or event, an assigned story mode quest. COMPLETE THE QUEST WITHOUT LOADING CHEAT ENGINE OR ANY TRAINER. more than likely the flags that were saved into your save file do not match the quests completed and as such the game engine does not know what to do with the mixed data set it is receiving from the save file and since all story line quests require talking to npc's and in a specific sequence; more than likely it has either multiple variations on the npcs or more than likely different scripts for the npcs both dialog and actions, and as such the game engine simply cannot load the npcs as it cannot parse the scripts attached to them. finishing a storymode quest launching it from an expedition may correct that data as it would need to overwrite the corrupted flags as the progression flags would have to be set in the save file for the game to know where your character is at in the story line. it is a long shot, but it is just crazy enough to work.

<---EDIT i realize that if you have not talked to an npc to get the next story line quest, that the first solution will not work as you would need 1 assigned quest uncompleted to reset the flags. there may be another way though. when you set the flags past zorah quest to craft high rank armor, the first thing the game is going to ask you to do is go on an expedition, i forget where so you may have to search each available area starting with the ancient forest and what you will eventually find is some ??? monster tracks, this is story mode after the 2nd zorah quest and may also reset the flags, although if it does you will be way ahead in the story line. one way to check this is when you walk out the gate and the map comes up, in the upper left hand corner you will be able to toggle lowrank and highrank maps as they are different. if so, finding those tracks may override the glitch and fix your save file although you will miss whatever quests you have not completed before using those flags in cheat engine. tinkering with progression flags is usually some ugly ugly business and generally is not worth it no matter what you may gain out of it.

@Squall8 if either or both of these possible solutions is able to fix this problem for those in the thread afflicted with the glitch, please post it somewhere easily visible for anyone who downloads the table as i'm sure many people download the table without signing up and commenting. Greatly appreciated!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

So I better complete the story mode first more than same as someone broke the save ~.~

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:59 am
So I better complete the story mode first more than same as someone broke the save ~.~
If you have no npc's then this may work. it seems like a logical progression and having played through the game both on ps4 and pc and having modded script heavy games like fallout 3, skyrim ect, it seems very likely to me that it may correct the problem. i posted a second solution for if you have no uncompleted assignments. it has to be assignments though as those are the only quests that will set the progression flags. that is the top quest category, and if you have no npcs, the only place to launch the quests from will be a camp on an expedition as the handler being there is not tied to progression. if she is not there then there is nothing that can be done but start over.

edit <---- once past the second zorah quest (6*)you should be safe, but by the same token you would not need to use the flags to create high rank armor and weapons as you would then be high rank and resetting those flags could cause new problems of their own. this should only be attempted in any way if your save file is broken and you have no npcs in astera.

If you have your npcs in astera, i would not suggest you tinker with the flags to get better armor, just use the armor and weapon editor scripts to make your fights easier, or just use infinite health and stamina as that is basically godmode and blow through the low rank story quests.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I'm not understand what do u mean no npc , all npc is in my village , Do u mean parnter and go with me ? I see the guild it looks like can do that but I sill have no one partner and only one cat with me .........>.<

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:44 am
I'm not understand what do u mean no npc , all npc is in my village , Do u mean parnter and go with me ? I see the guild it looks like can do that but I sill have no one partner and only one cat with me .........>.<
people were having glitches using the flags described which caused all their npcs in astera (resource center, commander, handler, smithy, chief botanist and so on) to disappear in the game. npc refers to non player character, a friend would be using a player character like you. do not use the flags that were suggested to you to craft high rank armor and weapons early as it will break your save file and you will not be able to continue on with the story.

EDIT<----

Use " Unlock Amor/Weapons for Current Tier Level " <---this is safe to use

THE BELOW ADVICE WILL BREAK YOUR SAVE FILE

for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear) <--- SAVE BREAKING as far as i know

Randy19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randy19 »

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:44 pm
Randy19 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:37 pm

The "uralte Kreatur" assignment isn't new. I already have that one in my list for about a week.
what is the english name from uralte Kreatu ?
maybe it is on the Seikuro Table ?
Uralte Kreatur just means ancient creature. I haven't finished the assignment yet, so i can't know for sure which it is, but since it's from the Rotten Vale i'd assume it's that super rare fish that sometimes appears in that one cave. Just ment to say it was definitely not added with the Deviljho update, since i have that assignment for a week before Deviljho was released.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

want to request for bow-guns super customize (less recoil , less deviation , faster reload)

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

After I heard the ppl disappear , I werid the spoiler of the end of story is that very one die ? What dragon kill em all ? Is that Lee small dragon ?
Lee small dragon go into the game ans use wing jung kill em all ? ( ゚Д゚)a

Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monskiller »

Hello.

I noticed that in a update the Highlighted Item Pointed list got resorted. Instead of alphabetical order now it's by item ID.
Is there a item list somewhere so I can easily search for it's ID? Or if that can be done in CE, can anyone explain?
Thank you.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:33 am
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:25 am
senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am
I'M NOT BLAMING HIM OR ANYTHING I JUST NEED A SOLUTION NO NEED TO FLAME BRUV
Everyone is telling you, not to mention to everyone else in the forum, to read first before using the table. When people put in the effort to work for what you get for free without even bothering to read anything in avoiding critical issues/problems, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Flaming? You are literally full caps trolling at this point. You're being told in different threads and posts that nothing can be done, and no one is responsible for your own lack of attention/illiteracy. You come on here, see long posts, ignore them, grab a script which you put 0 work in and expect it to do everything for you. Now that you fell into your own pit hole you expect someone else to magically dig you out of your grave. Magic does not exist in real life my friend.

Rather than staying off topic to express your own angst for a problem you were warned about (but obviously did not bother to read), be the bigger man and deal with your consequences. Because the only results you are going to get in continuing this may be ill favored.
Summarize pls I don't read Essay
If you fail to read warnings and instructions, in life this can often lead to you harming yourself (like drinking "Ethylene glycol" because it smells sweet and fruity). And in video games it's the same thing, and when your modifying memory it's kind of a big deal to do some basic research.
But when you actively chose to ignore warnings and instructions, well I'll just tend to ask, "so, how'd that working out for you?".

But in the end; just read the table's post, and any relevant posts, before using any tables on this site in the future; thank you.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Big thanks to whomever worked on the Negative Status Effects. One key detail tho. The blights do not seem to proc visually, but they do on your character. My question here is, would there be a way to cause the normal blight effects that you sustain from elders to appear on you.

For example. Thunderblight, visually when Kirin or Tobi hits you with it you are engulfed in semi-spark/lightning effects on and off which gives a pretty damn awesome "Dragon Ball"-like effect. I personally have always been a fan of all things Thunder/lightning in games so I figured I'd pop the question. Tho yes I have stated a similar question somewhat 20 pages ago before this was a thing.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

After I use this cheat , I realize that freak capcom Didn't put al DLC in to PC , because at least some armor is keeping loading without a model. why all ps4 already has all dlc why they still cut it off to piece like a idiot think we don't know what r they doing ?

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:37 pm
After I use this cheat , I realize that freak capcom Didn't put al DLC in to PC , because at least some armor is keeping loading without a model. why all ps4 already has all dlc why they still cut it off to piece like a idiot think we don't know what r they doing ?
In majority of games that have DLCs or further major upgrades, usually always load in some partial files or big data so that when the imagery and coding comes out for them, it wont take them 5hrs of server downtime, in most cases, nearly instant.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:37 pm
The PC version was delayed and released as a base game so that they could fix and work on patches that effect PC players. The DLCs are set to be released at a faster pace than they were for the Consoles but they will take time while they work and tweak things for a PC experience. As far as I remember, they're hoping that the PC will be caught up with Consoles and 'on the same page' for the most part by Jan. 2019. at least that was the last thing I heard about it. The schedule could of changed or something by now.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I don't remember how far back my suggestions went, but I'm gonna just make a quick list. I'll perhaps make a google document at some point. Actually, that is a fantastic idea.

Should a google document be made for request? That way Squall can fill in whether or not it's been fulfilled? Would be easier than just having people flood the forums. Just a thought.

Here's my suggestion list.

1. Edit Palico Damage (Would love to watch a Palico one shot a monster.)
2. Poison Damage Editor - The proc rate can be changed, but not the tick damage.
3. EXPLOSION DAMAGE PROC RATE SPEED. WHY?! BECAUSE EXPLOSIONS ARE BADASS! WHY IT'S IN CAPS?! BECAUSE MOTHER FUCKING EXPLOSIONS!
4. Controlling Monsters - Being able to actually direct them towards players at an alarming rate.
5. Slinger Damage Editor
6. Poogie Outfit Unlocker
7. No Mount Cooldown (Being able to mount a monster over and over.)
8. Kinsect Damage Editor - Would love to watch my bug beat the shit out of Deviljho.
9. Thrown Item Damage Editor (Think Sleeping Knives, Para Knives, Poison Knives, etc etc.)
10. Forcefully spawn monsters, this would be fucking amazing to spawn monsters in someone's game or your own game. I think this is plausible, due to Mods already being released with edited monsters.
11. Fire Rate Increase - Bows/Bowguns/Gunlance - Being able to full-auto your ammo, combine this with the no-recoil/no-reload script. Ratatatatatatatat!