Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by senseirain »

senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm
senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 pm
HELLO I USED THE "FLAGS" ALL NPCS ARE GONE HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN?? PLEASE ANSWER ME I ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE NO ONE ANSWERED
Simple, you load your backup save of course^^
That's the Problem I Don't have Backup Save
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm
senseirain wrote:
seikur0 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Simple, you load your backup save of course^^

Okay. Let this be a prime lesson to all of you and this also includes people lurking here on this forum. I see you. This is an example of a person who didn't read the first page, where most of the information is, didn't do his research and just went in blindly expecting to have everything done for them (me being presumptuous of course.) This is what happens when you DO NOT MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE.

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's. Don't come in here bitching and moaning when your game save eats the shitter because you didn't back your save up. We are not responsible for what happens to your game save, YOU ARE, we here at FearlessRevolution simply provide the information and a means to use it.

It's like buying a hammer from a hardware store and then getting mad that you hit your thumb/hand with it. Should've worn safety gloves my friend. But in all seriousness, I don't feel bad for anyone who doesn't do the proper research. Don't come here expecting us to be miracle workers as we can't magically pull your save games out of our asses and hand you a fresh one and go "Here you go. Try again." We can help, but you need to meet us halfway. Halfway being BACK UP YOUR SAVES. Then we can go from there.
Last edited by TemptingIcarus on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 pm
senseirain wrote:
senseirain wrote:

Okay. Let this be a prime lesson to all of you and this also includes people lurking here on this forum. I see you. This is an example of a person who didn't read the first page, where most of the information is, didn't do his research and just went in blindly expecting to have everything done for them (me being presumptuous of course.) This is what happens when you DO NOT MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE.

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's.
That Doesn't Help at all

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:55 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
senseirain wrote:

Now with that of the way, gg son. Have fun starting over. Can't use other people's saves either, they're linked to the Steam ID's.
That Doesn't Help at all

And you coming here throwing a fit about your save being ghosted doesn't help either. You should've backed up your save. You're using a 3rd party script editor, shit is bound to go wrong, you need to be prepared for when this happens. This is coming from the person who lost their NPC's and expected Squall to fix it for me and blaming him for the issue. You know what he did? Told me to fuck right off, but also helped me in the process to understand that maybe I should've been smart and backed up my save.

Like I hate being the asshole here, but someone needs to show ya'll some tough love, so I'll gladly do it, since that's what happened to me. I am just passing on the fire under one's ass to the next ass to burn. What I'm going to suggest you do is try to see if Steam saved your game via Cloud and try to grab it from there. That's all I can think of.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 40 added.
Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:56 am
Added the pointers and gave you credit!
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:02 pm
You need to quit double posting everything, I find this very annoying.
leffs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 pm
You do know that you can do the exact same thing with the Highlighted Item Pointer :o ?? Script is updated anyways
senseirain wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, you should try looking at the description of the flags and set the values accordingly!! And, read my table extras, they are there for a reason!

Shotokan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shotokan »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:13 pm
Update 40 added.
Hey Squall,
long time lurker on CE and now Fearless Revolution.
I just made an account, simply to thank you and all the other guys, that made this awesome table! :D

It is very much appreciated.

I've also read through all 103 pages up until now and gotta admit I understand bugger all...
Do you have any tips on where to start learning "game-hacking" myself? Like the stuff with the 260 security checks in the beginning of this thread blew my mind. How do you guys find these? :o

Anyways. Best wishes from Germany and keep it up! :mrgreen:

monsterhunter25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterhunter25 »

Thanks for the help DeaconHunts and Berserk Knight. I was able to figure it out.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Question. Am I crazy or was there a script to modify Palico damage? I know I am not that crazy.

Riggs86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Riggs86 »

Hello,
the following have stopped working:
-no palico gadget cd (can not turn on anymore)
-bowgun supports all ammo/no reload (causes the game to crash now when holding a bowgun)

Please help.

Cheers

Riggs

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 pm
senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:55 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:

That Doesn't Help at all

And you coming here throwing a fit about your save being ghosted doesn't help either. You should've backed up your save. You're using a 3rd party script editor, shit is bound to go wrong, you need to be prepared for when this happens. This is coming from the person who lost their NPC's and expected Squall to fix it for me and blaming him for the issue. You know what he did? Told me to fuck right off, but also helped me in the process to understand that maybe I should've been smart and backed up my save.

Like I hate being the asshole here, but someone needs to show ya'll some tough love, so I'll gladly do it, since that's what happened to me. I am just passing on the fire under one's ass to the next ass to burn. What I'm going to suggest you do is try to see if Steam saved your game via Cloud and try to grab it from there. That's all I can think of.
I'M NOT BLAMING HIM OR ANYTHING I JUST NEED A SOLUTION NO NEED TO FLAME BRUV

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

H-hey there guys.. xD

So, sorry for the noob question but, do you guys know's if the PC version have the "Character Edit Voucher" ?

[Link]

If yes, how can i add it to my char ? i wanna make some changes..

Anyway, sorry and thank's for the table xD

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am
Everyone is telling you, not to mention to everyone else in the forum, to read first before using the table. When people put in the effort to work for what you get for free without even bothering to read anything in avoiding critical issues/problems, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Flaming? You are literally full caps trolling at this point. You're being told in different threads and posts that nothing can be done, and no one is responsible for your own lack of attention/illiteracy. You come on here, see long posts, ignore them, grab a script which you put 0 work in and expect it to do everything for you. Now that you fell into your own pit hole you expect someone else to magically dig you out of your grave. Magic does not exist in real life my friend.

Rather than staying off topic to express your own angst for a problem you were warned about (but obviously did not bother to read), be the bigger man and deal with your consequences. Because the only results you are going to get in continuing this may be ill favored.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:25 am
senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am
Everyone is telling you, not to mention to everyone else in the forum, to read first before using the table. When people put in the effort to work for what you get for free without even bothering to read anything in avoiding critical issues/problems, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Flaming? You are literally full caps trolling at this point. You're being told in different threads and posts that nothing can be done, and no one is responsible for your own lack of attention/illiteracy. You come on here, see long posts, ignore them, grab a script which you put 0 work in and expect it to do everything for you. Now that you fell into your own pit hole you expect someone else to magically dig you out of your grave. Magic does not exist in real life my friend.

Rather than staying off topic to express your own angst for a problem you were warned about (but obviously did not bother to read), be the bigger man and deal with your consequences. Because the only results you are going to get in continuing this may be ill favored.
Summarize pls I don't read Essay

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 am
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
Use " Unlock Amor/Weapons for Current Tier Level "
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)