Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by LordSaphir »

Some new Stuff

Some new Quest and Spezial Quest

i think it was all the new stuff

Maybe you need to Update the Table , new cheats , etc.........

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fuckknuttz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuckknuttz »

is it possible to create a freecam mode?

Randy19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randy19 »

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:02 pm
Some new Stuff

The "uralte Kreatur" assignment isn't new. I already have that one in my list for about a week.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

GC Edits View GC need a Update Deviljho isn't in the list
same with the Monster Research Pointer

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Randy19 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:37 pm
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:02 pm
Some new Stuff

The "uralte Kreatur" assignment isn't new. I already have that one in my list for about a week.
what is the english name from uralte Kreatu ?
maybe it is on the Seikuro Table ?

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

YO Anyone lost there save data after the DevilJho Update? My save data is gone save me plz!??

DeaconHunts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaconHunts »

REQ:
So I was in the item box > Sell Item Menu> Decorations

Here you can change your unwanted decorations to useful ones with "Enable Only One At A Time > Highlighted Item Editor"

What I was hoping you could improve on all around is on the drop-down menu break it up into decorations, items, etc, or post the item list with numbers somewhere (which you probably did I'm Just having a hard time finding it) so we could ctrl+f items to make it easier all around.

leffs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by leffs »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:10 am
Update 39 added.
leffs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:17 am
Hello squall! "Set item quantity" is not working after the update. Can you fix it?
Just to make sure you see it.

Thanks for your support. ;)

monsterhunter25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterhunter25 »

Hi guys, I not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong but the Highlight item pointer isn't working properly for me. I'm trying to change a warrior streamstone axe into a sword one. I use the item box option, click the item i want to change, then I change it to the item i want with the drop down menu and change the quality. However when i enable it, multiple of my items get changed, not just the one i highlighted. Like multiple of my other warrior/hero streamstones- shaft, blade, etc. get changed as well. i tried doing this with a monster part too and same thing happens, multiple items get changed.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

HELLO I USED THE "FLAGS" ALL NPCS ARE GONE HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN?? PLEASE ANSWER ME I ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE NO ONE ANSWERED

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 pm
HELLO I USED THE "FLAGS" ALL NPCS ARE GONE HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN?? PLEASE ANSWER ME I ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE NO ONE ANSWERED
Simple, you load your backup save of course^^

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm
senseirain wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 pm
Simple, you load your backup save of course^^
That's the Problem I Don't have Backup Save

DeaconHunts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaconHunts »

monsterhunter25 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 pm
Hi guys, I not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong but the Highlight item pointer isn't working properly for me. I'm trying to change a warrior streamstone axe into a sword one. I use the item box option, click the item i want to change, then I change it to the item i want with the drop down menu and change the quality. However when i enable it, multiple of my items get changed, not just the one i highlighted. Like multiple of my other warrior/hero streamstones- shaft, blade, etc. get changed as well. i tried doing this with a monster part too and same thing happens, multiple items get changed.
Make sure you click the correct item option (item pouch or box)
Then hover over the item you want to change don't click it. > Alt tab to CE and change item to whatever you want> Alt Tab back to game and it should change after switch a screen (like exiting out and opening pouch again)

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

DeaconHunts wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:40 pm
REQ:
So I was in the item box > Sell Item Menu> Decorations

Here you can change your unwanted decorations to useful ones with "Enable Only One At A Time > Highlighted Item Editor"

What I was hoping you could improve on all around is on the drop-down menu break it up into decorations, items, etc, or post the item list with numbers somewhere (which you probably did I'm Just having a hard time finding it) so we could ctrl+f items to make it easier all around.
Make copies of the entry, edit the dropdown options list and trim it for each. That's the only way to "break it up".
Having said that, said dropdown options list is also pretty much the entire item list with the ID numbers, obviously.
monsterhunter25 wrote:
Most likely you froze the item ID value, then moved your mouse around in the game, resulting in the "highlighted item" being updated while the ID value was constantly being replaced.
leffs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 pm
leffs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:17 am
Hello squall! "Set item quantity" is not working after the update. Can you fix it?
Just to make sure you see it.

Thanks for your support. ;)
That's Marcus101RR's script, not Squall8's.
...Which, upon further inspection, seems to use the exact same memory as the Ignore Crafting Requirements/Highlighted Item Pointer.

monsterhunter25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterhunter25 »

DeaconHunts wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:31 pm
monsterhunter25 wrote:
Make sure you click the correct item option (item pouch or box)
Then hover over the item you want to change don't click it. > Alt tab to CE and change item to whatever you want> Alt Tab back to game and it should change after switch a screen (like exiting out and opening pouch again)
Thanks for the help. I'll try it your way when i get home. I've been going to the sell items menu in my box and clicking on the item to where the item quantity to sell box pops up, so i guess that's the problem.