Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I figured my question was buried some 10 pages ago, so I'll ask again. Any chance for weapon speed changes. Giving yourself a self-haste effect that only affects you. Being able to rapidfire shots. (Think Minigun style.) For Bows/Bowguns. Any way to otherwise bypass the 1 Trap on the ground limit?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

To use this table, for exemple in a second Game Slot, is there a risk to be banned? Thank you!

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Romans96 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:12 pm
To use this table, for exemple in a second Game Slot, is there a risk to be banned? Thank you!
This game is the same as any other game, by cheating your a breaking the Terms of Service you agreed to upon purchasing the game from the developer. But as far as MHW goes, Capcom has never gone on a huge ban spree in the past so long as the cheats do not effect someone else's experience. Keep it to single player or with close friends that you can trust not to snitch on you and you should be fine.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:40 pm
I figured my question was buried some 10 pages ago, so I'll ask again. Any chance for weapon speed changes. Giving yourself a self-haste effect that only affects you. Being able to rapidfire shots. (Think Minigun style.) For Bows/Bowguns. Any way to otherwise bypass the 1 Trap on the ground limit?
As for the "speed" effect, it has been done by other trainers I've used but it speeds up the world timer and makes everything else including monsters to fast as well so not really worth using. Not sure if you can edit your own personal attack speed as I am not experienced enough with this stuff to look into it. As for the rapid fire with bowguns, it is possible because it's in another table that I use but it is not included in Squall's table. The trap limit I would assume could be bypassed since someone has already made a script for bypassing the amount of bombs you can place. Not sure why you would want more than 1 trap though.
Romans96 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 pm
Hello! I find now this thread. I tried this cheat table but i have a lot of question: There are some instruction for each command and the value limit/range? How can i open the character tab? Where is the godmode?...Question like these
If you have any questions on specific features, feel free to DM me on Discord @Resolve#1711 and I'll try to help you the best I can. The "godmode" can be achieved by editing your player's maximum health and using the "Inf Health" option in this table.
DeaconHunts wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:09 pm
seikur0's Scripts:
selected weapon

-- If Seikur0 or Squall8 could give more details on how to use this I would greatly appreciate it.

Right now open chest and do change equipment, then I use the CE option and click Seikur0>ranged. After that I change my weapon on MHW, then go back to CE and X out base and attack and change numbers, then re equip my weapon and leave the tent. Does this have to be done while in expedition or can I do it at homebase before leaving ? My goal is to up the damage on it to one hit things.
I'd recommend asking questions about Seikur0's table on his thread but I'll go ahead and answer this one here. In order to change equipment you need to go to your item box, change equipment, hover mouse over the item you are wanting to edit, tab out to CE and make your changes, tab back to game, and finally re-equip the weapon you edited to see changes. Be careful with this as it does show the changes to other people if they inspect your gear and could potentially get you banned if you use it online with people who don't like cheaters. Chances are if you are too lazy to actually fight a monster then you are probably too lazy to actually run to it and hit it once so just use Seikur0's instant kill/capture monsters script. Be careful not to capture monsters like elder dragons and such because you shouldn't be able to capture them and I am unsure of the long term effects of doing so would be.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Wait, the capture thing lets you bypass the blocks on Elder Dragons? I had no idea. I mean, I don't usually use that cheat so I'm not entirely sure how that works but that's just kinda crazy.. in a neat kind of way, not a bad one.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 38 added.
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm
As for the buffs themselves, no, they seem to be held somewhere else. But I did you one better and made the Meal Editor lol! There are still a couple things missing but the majority of it is done!
Justy311 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 am
Just the HH/Orchestra buffs all at once. Read the update notes for a bit of info on how they stack!
Resolve wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:18 pm
No I pretty much should have everything at this point. The only 3 I'm missing is Paralysis, Stun and Sleep. However, there a few unknown effects in there, but I think they pertain to things like Scoutfly Boost and what not.
DeaconHunts wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:09 pm
The weapon/armor editors are mouseover functions. So just hover over a piece of equipment and change the values. Equip the item to see the change.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:40 pm
I'll look into it when I have time. I still have a request to fulfill from Lukacross.

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

Where can i download the Tables? The first post attached file does not exists anymore

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

may i humbly request for bow-gun super customize... no recoil , faster reload , more guard , less deviation :>

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

what ? is out now ? I thought is out in Nov

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Romans96 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:45 pm
Where can i download the Tables? The first post attached file does not exists anymore
Huh? Try again. Works fine here

kailap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kailap »

is there inifinite assignments that you've already completed to redo them?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Tomorrow Comes Devilhjo for the PC
new cheats ?
new spyflies ?
etc.....

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:47 pm
Romans96 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:45 pm
Huh? Try again. Works fine here
When Squall changes the table to a new one, the old link becomes invalid.
He must've opened the page shortly before Squall updated, but tried to download after the update.

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Update 38 added.
Looks like you missed my post on the buffs a few pages back... lol
I labeled most of the debuff/buff timers (minus the horn buffs) and relevant values there, and some are missing.

Wiggly Litchi (stamina bug) timer is at offset 5BC.
Might Seed/Pill Attack+ (the actual value that your base weapon damage is increased by) is at offset 5CC, and is a 4byte. (Total weapon damage before multipliers is capped at 600.)
Your "Some Other Adamant Seed Modifier" is actually the Adamant Seed/Pill Defense+, and is also a 4 byte. (This one, on the other hand, is NOT capped.)

Demondrug Power is at offset 5FC. (1 for regular, 2 for Mega.)
Armorskin Power is at offset 600. (Same as above.)
Demondrug Active flag is at offset 604.
Armorskin Active flag is at offset 608.
All 4 of these are floats.

1 unknown timer that displays an attack buff icon at offset 618. (Don't think I saw any actual stat change with this one.)
Some unknown attack+6 timer and a def+30 timer at offsets 5F4 and 5F8. (These do function - I just didn't figure out what they're supposed to be from.)

Chipfonix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chipfonix »

Is there a possibility that in a future update we will see the ability to edit things like Play time, HR & LR quests completed and quantity of monsters killed?, the stuff that shows up on your guild card

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Update 38 is cool. I'm having fun messing around with it. I have noticed something though. The Latent Power always active doesn't seem to work until after it's been triggered at lest once (unlike the other ones where it activates at the start of a mission.) Even unticking/reticking the box doesn't trigger it until you take 180 damage or enter a fight with a large monster.

Edit: Or, at the very least, it seems that it doesn't show on the info card. It maybe be active, i seem to be criting a lot. I can't tell about the 50% stamina thing cuz I have constitution gems.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Chipfonix wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:18 pm
Is there a possibility that in a future update we will see the ability to edit things like Play time, HR & LR quests completed and quantity of monsters killed?, the stuff that shows up on your guild card
I was wondering about that, too.

The monster kill/capture count is in SeiKur0's table, but yeah.. The other features, I'm wondering if that is possible. Mainly the completed LR / HR / Investigations/ Arena Quests.