Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Luinidis wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 pm
Funnily enough, if you grab the "Insta Quest-Complete" script from Seikuro's table and paste it onto this one, it works just fine for Zorah. No need to get to the last phase, the moment you're dropped off, you can toggle it and wait out the 60 seconds, rewards and all are yours.
There is just one problem with that. I originally wrote this in Seikur0's thread: "I did a similar problem on a 4 star main story quest by insta-completing it and while I may have passed it to continue with the story, it does not allow me to join that same quest in any of the multiplayer games. Luckily A: I only did it for that 1 quest. B: That is my test alt so I run into things on purpose, tho not often. - and - C: It still allows me to proceed in the story mode and play them online, just not that 1 quest. "

Using instant quest complete while in single player does get you through it, but if you should ever go online to play with friends, if one of them happens to have the quest you previously used the script on, it would not allow you to go into it at all with the message "you have not progressed in the story" even if you are HR80 or whatever. Odd, but it is a tested effect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

[Link]

^Lol

I finally got back around to working on this. I'll have something uploaded once I'm finished with mapping out the pointers as well!

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

How can I catch all the fish including the greater versions? I tried enabling "catch all small monsters" but that didn't work. Then I tried doing "catch specific pet" but its asking for a pet ID and I have no idea where to get that.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 pm
[Link]

^Lol

I finally got back around to working on this. I'll have something uploaded once I'm finished with mapping out the pointers as well!
Holy... that is insane! Good to see the addition of latent power! That super buff tough. My god. Is that like, all of them fully stacked? Like Demondrug, Demon Power, Adamant Pill? I mean, even just one would be insane but wow. lol

gomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomx »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 pm
There is just one problem with that. I originally wrote this in Seikur0's thread: "I did a similar problem on a 4 star main story quest by insta-completing it and while I may have passed it to continue with the story, it does not allow me to join that same quest in any of the multiplayer games. Luckily A: I only did it for that 1 quest. B: That is my test alt so I run into things on purpose, tho not often. - and - C: It still allows me to proceed in the story mode and play them online, just not that 1 quest. "

Using instant quest complete while in single player does get you through it, but if you should ever go online to play with friends, if one of them happens to have the quest you previously used the script on, it would not allow you to go into it at all with the message "you have not progressed in the story" even if you are HR80 or whatever. Odd, but it is a tested effect.
Do you know if that only happens for story quests? or are optional quests affected too? If I had to guess, it might have to do with cutscenes in story instances since that's what normally prevents you from joining certain quests.

jumiknight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jumiknight »

As there was a way to figure out charge rate for GS/LS in the table, I was just wondering if there's any possibility of options for variable rates? Like 50% faster charge to fullcharge a GS charge for example instead of instant, or increased charge per hit of LS instead of infinite?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Luinidis wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 pm
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 pm
Resolve wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm

I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say here. The best I can come up with is that you want a pointer for the Zorah kills which is impossible as the game does not keep track of how many times you've killed him. He is a scripted boss fight with a scripted size.
Hmmm... could be that he used the Monster Kills/Capture script to try to instantly pass Zora. However that command usually has True for capture and False for Kill. So using it on an elder fails the mission, and on Zora is crashes the game (at least for me / from my experience). And he wants a method to kill Zora quickly since instant killing Zora will ALSO crash the game (Crashed it twice for me when I first tried it, gave up after that and did it normally).

Tho granted he is speaking in very, very, broken down code for some reason.
Funnily enough, if you grab the "Insta Quest-Complete" script from Seikuro's table and paste it onto this one (or just use Seikuro's table), it works just fine for Zorah. No need to get to the last phase, the moment you're dropped off, you can toggle it and wait out the 60 seconds, rewards and all are yours.
If he's trying to skip the Zorah quest all together then he could probably just edit the flag using Squall8's table, it has the option to do so. I've never tried it but he also has an Infinite Cannon/Instant Load Cannon option so it should make defeating Zorah easy enough anyways. You can actually 100% afk this mission without even destroying a magma core or damaging Nergigante. All you have to do is just shoot the cannon enough times that it makes him stagger twice and he won't be able to do enough damage to the barrier to destroy it. No need to cheat this mission :/

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Squall8 wrote:
[Link]

^Lol

Holy crap! I've been working on finding pointers for buffs for a few days now but haven't figured out that many! Which are you missing and I might be able to help with the remaining ones?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Squall8 wrote:
[Link]

^Lol

Do you have the food buffs? :P

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Squall8 wrote:
[Link]

^Lol

Do you have the food buffs? :P
Asking the real questions here!

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

Hello! I find now this thread. I tried this cheat table but i have a lot of question: There are some instruction for each command and the value limit/range? How can i open the character tab? Where is the godmode?...Question like these

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

Food buff needed :D

DeaconHunts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaconHunts »

seikur0's Scripts:
selected weapon

-- If Seikur0 or Squall8 could give more details on how to use this I would greatly appreciate it.

Right now open chest and do change equipment, then I use the CE option and click Seikur0>ranged. After that I change my weapon on MHW, then go back to CE and X out base and attack and change numbers, then re equip my weapon and leave the tent. Does this have to be done while in expedition or can I do it at homebase before leaving ? My goal is to up the damage on it to one hit things.
Last edited by DeaconHunts on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeaconHunts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeaconHunts »

Romans96 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 pm
Hello! I find now this thread. I tried this cheat table but i have a lot of question: There are some instruction for each command and the value limit/range? How can i open the character tab? Where is the godmode?...Question like these
God Mode is achieved by just X inf health and stam. It keeps the numbers where they are so you dont lose any.

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

If I may ask, in Marcus's scripts, there is a "Static Data" and a "Static Data (AOB)" with the exact same entries and values, but what is the meaning of the AOB part, and which one is safe to edit?