Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Sungrey »

kadashsouba wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm
Hi all,

I am facing some issue that might have been related to using this CE table. At some point in my Citadel screen suddently becomes way darker and stays like this. When I gain Intel from orc its ok but when I go to army its black. Has someone experienced this issue or know how to fix it? Its 2nd time it happened to me, previosuly I started new game but now happened again ;/

This is from Army

[Link]

This is when I dominate worm

[Link]

PS.

I use get intel, spawn legendary orcs fast learn and was using sometimes uruk poinetr to swap tribe
I'm also having some graphical issues on the Army screen. It started with one of the latest updates.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalvorax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kalvorax »

Hi,

On the Item pointer for the stats portion, its temporary per load of the game correct? like if i want to take a rune and give it a ton of focus, it doesnt actually work (rn my focus @ lvl 76 rune is around 230 and i want to make it higher, even if its per load it doesnt actually work).

Also, for the Epic Sword of Dominion, even if it drops from a captain (either in open or garrison) it doesnt show up in the sword list...could this be due to it being a pre-order via code (i did actually pre-order, but never got the sword in the single code i got, though i did get everything else, gave up on trying to fix it until the latest update with stat rerolls)

I know for effects, it requires having to change gear and reload the game for them to take effect

thrayel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thrayel »

I seem to have lost the ability to add more Picker abilities. I can edit the existing ones, but when i try to add new ones they simply don't save. Anyone having the same issue, or have an idea to fix it?

airssi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by airssi »

2 of the features doesn't seem to work Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item doesn't open and Item Pointer doesn't open any ideas why?

Cogitationis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cogitationis »

Greetings SeiKur0. I just made this account because I was reading through this thread and noticed so many people making demands of you- even though you have already stated numerous times throughout the thread that you will still update when you have time. So I don't have a demand of you, I know you will get to all this when you can (or even if you ultimately can't, that's just life). However I wanted to drop in and thank you for doing so much hard work in making this table, so that people like me who are new to cheat engine would be saved a lot of time and effort and still get good results and have fun with it. Merci, mon ami. And good luck to you.

kapucsengo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kapucsengo »

hey what do you think , can you do like a force death cheat command?

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Does anyone have a list of the best traits? Also, how do you add more skills?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Miz wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:07 pm
in order to add more skills you need to make the game do so so i found a way for that you need 2 orcs one which you want to add more skills so we will call him orc 1, and another random orc which we will call orc 2:
1.click on orc 2 and change one of his skills to "terror low health 1"
2.make orc 1 fight orc 2 threw nemesis mission
3.make sure orc 1 doesnt kill orc 2
4.orc 2 flees because of low health and the nemesis mission ends
5.orc 1 gains is supposed to gain skill which is "hate cowards" after the nemesis mission ended
6.change the skill orc 1 gains to whatever you want
7.warning: if it doesnt work on the first try, try another time or find another orc which will be orc 2 and try it until orc 1 get the skill.
proof : [Link]

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:38 am
Miz wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:07 pm
in order to add more skills you need to make the game do so so i found a way for that you need 2 orcs one which you want to add more skills so we will call him orc 1, and another random orc which we will call orc 2:
1.click on orc 2 and change one of his skills to "terror low health 1"
2.make orc 1 fight orc 2 threw nemesis mission
3.make sure orc 1 doesnt kill orc 2
4.orc 2 flees because of low health and the nemesis mission ends
5.orc 1 gains is supposed to gain skill which is "hate cowards" after the nemesis mission ended
6.change the skill orc 1 gains to whatever you want
7.warning: if it doesnt work on the first try, try another time or find another orc which will be orc 2 and try it until orc 1 get the skill.
proof : [Link]
Thank you, I'll try this. Sounds like a solid exploit. Can it be done as many times as possible? Also, anything on the list of like the best traits, or the trait IDS?

Traven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Traven »

Does anyone have fresh offsets for might value? Seems like there are no more tables for 1.20-1.21 with infinite might/focus etc.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Traven wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 pm
Does anyone have fresh offsets for might value? Seems like there are no more tables for 1.20-1.21 with infinite might/focus etc.
if your looking for trainer try googling "fearlessrevolution shadow of war" his trainer works for me, and if your looking for a animal might script iv'e created one i just need to test it and find its limits and problems and then ill share it

kapucsengo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kapucsengo »

hey anyone know the name of the necromancer ability? is it even a picker_"something"? it shuld be right? its in the base game

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

kapucsengo wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:06 pm
hey anyone know the name of the necromancer ability? is it even a picker_"something"? it shuld be right? its in the base game
i dont know what you mean but if your looking for "necromancer ability", but if your looking for him to resurrect it should be "Picker_RaiseDead" if your looking for him to self resurrect its "Picker_Necromancer_SelfRes"

Shashu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shashu »

That option to drop Vengence legendary gear is awesome. Been searching for a way to get that offline for the cracked version now that DE is out. Thanks for the table. :D

gothkazu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gothkazu »

Hi, I made this account to say uruk pointer and such isn't working.
Cheat engine 6.8 and nothing happens when I click it. Haven't tested anything else yet