Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jonplumb »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:42 am
If ever I've wanted to modify one thing about this game is the dang cut scene in-between each weapon build/upgrade up the tiers. I feel like the amount of time I spend building each individual LBG to test them out, 4/5ths of that time is spent on the blacksmith waving his hand at me while I'm clicking the cut scenes off asap.
Use the speedhack. I hotkey mine to my numpad +/- to speed up/down, or numpad / to toggle on/off. For forging gear I do 3x speed, and for cutscenes I do 10x. Goes by quick. I also speedhack the end of missions to make that 60s go by faster.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

KarretG wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:50 pm
ffs guys my game always crashes and you dont care at all.
Calm down a little. Your response is a little over 2hrs after your first. It is morning time. People can't be constantly on. Give it some time and someone will respond, no need to vent it out.

==============================================
jonplumb wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:08 pm
Use the speedhack. I hotkey mine to my numpad +/- to speed up/down, or numpad / to toggle on/off. For forging gear I do 3x speed, and for cutscenes I do 10x. Goes by quick. I also speedhack the end of missions to make that 60s go by faster.
I tend to be on multiplayer 90% of the time playing with my gaming comm, and yes, we are modders. Regardless, I imagine that speed hack works only on single player, or rather it only works on cut scenes and non multiplayer areas like back in Asteria? I tend to pop questions before trying something I have not poked at :P. Contact me via pm on this. If we discuss it here it will be considered off topic. This is a Tables discussion, inquiry, and request thread. Thank you : D

I located the proper trainer. No need to message me, thanks for the imput/support, it is appreciated.
Last edited by PowerToTheVega on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

KarretG wrote:
You came onto a cheating board, downloaded the table and knew the risk you were taking when you decided to use said table. Don't come here bitching about your game crashing when the first rule is to BACK UP YOUR SAVE. Like, this is common fucking sense when you're messing around with this kind of stuff. Do people not understand that? STN should honestly make this so only registered users for like 7 days can see links or something. This is getting ridiculous with the amount of people who don't read on how to use CE or how the table works.

It's frustrating to see that these kind of responses have already been answered to 20+ pages ago. READ PLEASE!

KarretG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KarretG »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:35 pm
KarretG wrote:
You came onto a cheating board, downloaded the table and knew the risk you were taking when you decided to use said table. Don't come here bitching about your game crashing when the first rule is to BACK UP YOUR SAVE. Like, this is common fucking sense when you're messing around with this kind of stuff. Do people not understand that? STN should honestly make this so only registered users for like 7 days can see links or something. This is getting ridiculous with the amount of people who don't read on how to use CE or how the table works.

It's frustrating to see that these kind of responses have already been answered to 20+ pages ago. READ PLEASE!
calm down dude, it crashes when i check the box, not every time i start the game.

ChickenNoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChickenNoob »

Is there any script in this table can help you craft, upgrade armors and weapons without needing enough materials and zeni ? i can't find it, thanks you.

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:42 am
If ever I've wanted to modify one thing about this game is the dang cut scene in-between each weapon build/upgrade up the tiers. I feel like the amount of time I spend building each individual LBG to test them out, 4/5ths of that time is spent on the blacksmith waving his hand at me while I'm clicking the cut scenes off asap.
use start button on controller. i think is ESC on keyboard. can skip weapon build/ eating cut-scenes

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

KarretG wrote:
from what i tried, useing CT for slots seem to be maxed at 25 skills. but from armor mod with slots skills only can go up to 33 with gem mod too.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

KarretG wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 pm
calm down dude, it crashes when i check the box, not every time i start the game.
Okay look. If you give a single sentence on what your issue is, there is literally no way to give you a solution. No mention of steps you take, processes, and most importantly [ This is getting ridiculous with the amount of people who don't read on how to use CE or how the table works. ], did you check through the CE tutorials and follow them? There are youtube videos on using Tables in general. This specific file is nothing special. If you have a programming issue you are more likely to find an answer through online rather than the time it will take you to realize how to properly identify your issue to another and how to draw out the proper solution. The moral here is that the issue is NOT with the table. Thank you.

===========================
BastyTH wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:08 pm
KarretG wrote:
from what i tried, useing CT for slots seem to be maxed at 25 skills. but from armor mod with slots skills only can go up to 33 with gem mod too.
Uhhh Basty, wrong person. He is not the one with the skill/slot issues.

=============================
ChickenNoob wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:02 pm
Is there any script in this table can help you craft, upgrade armors and weapons without needing enough materials and zeni ? i can't find it, thanks you.
You can use a trainer for that. PM me if you cannot manually find one. Every MHW trainer covers those basics at least.
Last edited by PowerToTheVega on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 am
qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

waw, that a lot of skills.
first i use guild cross armor set alpha, so there if I not mistaken have 10 different skills and 1 set skill, 3x7 slot gem with 21 different gem skills. my charm is bulwark have 2 skills. total 34 active skills. but before I finish install all the gem, crash happened.
how about you try it?
I am the one who figured out this particular crash and reported it back to the thread about 40 pages ago, so i am not surprised it you didn't see it. I am running the clearmind charm as it has 2 skills you cant normally gem in. that last gem your trying to put in, is the cause of your crash, the limit is 33 which includes, charms, armor set bonus, armor skills, gems added both to armor and weapon and for the lunastra weapons, the set bonus attached to them. the only thing not included is food buffs like felyne insurance, ect. those can stack above the 33 total skills, nothing else can and i have tested this repeatedly. im actually running idlehands88's armor mod so i do not need cheat engine to put in the extra gem sockets, or to max the skills with one gem, as i load in and it is all saved before i even boot up cheat engine. there are a few skills i would like to add, and i still have one gem socket on my charm, and the weapon sockets but i cannot add any more without crashing it as well. it is a limitation defined in the game engine from what i can tell.
can modified armor be saved and loaded without CE?
I try that one and stat back to normal after restart the game, that's why I use max slot and 1 max jewel.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

KarretG wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:35 pm
KarretG wrote:

You come in here and complain and then when you get called on it, you tell me to calm down? You're the one with the issue here. Show a little more respect to the people who put the effort into the table in the first place. Obviously we don't care, so why should we bother answering your issue? Riddle me that.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Anyone looked into being able to redo the character creation for your character so you could change gender and everything else, I made some hideous looking troll because I thought the pc version was going to have the character edit vouchers on release. :D

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:55 pm
Anyone looked into being able to redo the character creation for your character so you could change gender and everything else, I made some hideous looking troll because I thought the pc version was going to have the character edit vouchers on release. :D
Make a backup. Create a new character exactly how you want it to look, load the character appearance section of the table, copy/screenshot/note all the numbers, switch to your troll, input the numbers, save, reload.

Or wait for the "paid" character customization vouchers they'll no doubt try and sell on Steam as well.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:55 pm
Well we're still waiting on the CC Vouchers to come out. When those come out, I am sure people will make a table that allows their infinite use. I think that's the next step in doing that. For now you can use Seki's table which has the values that allow you to change your character appearance. I don't think it gives you the GUI/Menu but I think it allows you to change stuff, you just need to zone to see it.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:29 pm
Well we're still waiting on the CC Vouchers to come out. When those come out, I am sure people will make a table that allows their infinite use. I think that's the next step in doing that. For now you can use Seki's table which has the values that allow you to change your character appearance. I don't think it gives you the GUI/Menu but I think it allows you to change stuff, you just need to zone to see it.
Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I couldn't see a gender pointer so my plans were ruined. :(

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:43 pm
Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I couldn't see a gender pointer so my plans were ruined. :(
But I have the gender in there, you missed it. ;)