Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

aahhh okay, i see, but I count that skill active above 25 will crash the game, I use armor beta version with no problem, thankyou
I am currently running 5 set bonus' and 28 skills for a grand total of 33 skills and i can provide screen shots if necessary as proof of concept. The 25 skills you are running is reasonably close to the 28 i am running without my set bonus' so i am going to ask a few more questions. first of all, what armor pieces are you wearing? What charm are you wearing? I would like to help you trouble shoot this, but i will need a bit more info to have any chance to do so. it would also help to know what decorations you are running in your set, and if you are high rank, or low rank currently as maybe there is a difference to the skill cap at high rank vs low rank as several things seem to be locked behind a hunter rank wall.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky »

Is it just me or when I click on to the "Wound large monsters" it crashes my game? Anyone else experience this? The previous versions didnt do that, just curious.

Barcode49
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barcode49 »

Hi can i ask for help about this error i can't load the table. :c

[Link]

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:05 am
qiqichenx wrote:

aahhh okay, i see, but I count that skill active above 25 will crash the game, I use armor beta version with no problem, thankyou
I am currently running 5 set bonus' and 28 skills for a grand total of 33 skills and i can provide screen shots if necessary as proof of concept. The 25 skills you are running is reasonably close to the 28 i am running without my set bonus' so i am going to ask a few more questions. first of all, what armor pieces are you wearing? What charm are you wearing? I would like to help you trouble shoot this, but i will need a bit more info to have any chance to do so. it would also help to know what decorations you are running in your set, and if you are high rank, or low rank currently as maybe there is a difference to the skill cap at high rank vs low rank as several things seem to be locked behind a hunter rank wall.
waw, that a lot of skills.
first i use guild cross armor set alpha, so there if I not mistaken have 10 different skills and 1 set skill, 3x7 slot gem with 21 different gem skills. my charm is bulwark have 2 skills. total 34 active skills. but before I finish install all the gem, crash happened.
how about you try it?

ChickenNoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChickenNoob »

Does this table has "Inventory editor" or sth that can help me craft armors or upgrade weapons without need to have enough materials and zeni ? i can't seem where it is on the table :c Thanks you !

Gragka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gragka »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:42 am
If ever I've wanted to modify one thing about this game is the dang cut scene in-between each weapon build/upgrade up the tiers. I feel like the amount of time I spend building each individual LBG to test them out, 4/5ths of that time is spent on the blacksmith waving his hand at me while I'm clicking the cut scenes off asap.
This would be nice indeed, but for now I simply use the speedhack to speed everything up which makes cut scenes alot more tolerable imo.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Gragka wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:56 am
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:42 am
If ever I've wanted to modify one thing about this game is the dang cut scene in-between each weapon build/upgrade up the tiers. I feel like the amount of time I spend building each individual LBG to test them out, 4/5ths of that time is spent on the blacksmith waving his hand at me while I'm clicking the cut scenes off asap.
This would be nice indeed, but for now I simply use the speedhack to speed everything up which makes cut scenes alot more tolerable imo.
Mmm there's an idea. Think I can manage without a speed hack since I see it only serving that purpose. That and the trainer I use does not include it, :lol: .

KarretG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KarretG »

The game crashes when i click on the very first box "Enable (Major Thanks To seikur0)"
Whats wrong?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

qiqichenx wrote:

waw, that a lot of skills.
first i use guild cross armor set alpha, so there if I not mistaken have 10 different skills and 1 set skill, 3x7 slot gem with 21 different gem skills. my charm is bulwark have 2 skills. total 34 active skills. but before I finish install all the gem, crash happened.
how about you try it?
I am the one who figured out this particular crash and reported it back to the thread about 40 pages ago, so i am not surprised it you didn't see it. I am running the clearmind charm as it has 2 skills you cant normally gem in. that last gem your trying to put in, is the cause of your crash, the limit is 33 which includes, charms, armor set bonus, armor skills, gems added both to armor and weapon and for the lunastra weapons, the set bonus attached to them. the only thing not included is food buffs like felyne insurance, ect. those can stack above the 33 total skills, nothing else can and i have tested this repeatedly. im actually running idlehands88's armor mod so i do not need cheat engine to put in the extra gem sockets, or to max the skills with one gem, as i load in and it is all saved before i even boot up cheat engine. there are a few skills i would like to add, and i still have one gem socket on my charm, and the weapon sockets but i cannot add any more without crashing it as well. it is a limitation defined in the game engine from what i can tell.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

-- To seikur0 --
"Fixed Hammer Power Charge Always Active. The glow around the hammer will not be active but you will still have the damage buff, health regen and the attack pattern change."
Is it possible to make like this for GS n Katana!? Visually will work as intended, but always keep hidden lvl3 charges buffs XD
p.s. Permanent Soutfly lvl still would be nice...

Starry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starry »

There seems to be an issue with the "Max Bow Charge" option. If I were to use Dragon Piercer and dash ONCE with the option activated, it does the same damage as if I didn't activate it. Seems that the option doesn't charge either when I just hold the arrow instead of dashing. Mind taking a look at it?

PS: Thanks for your hard work, gives the game a new perspective. :)

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

demorest wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:28 am
-- To seikur0 --
"Fixed Hammer Power Charge Always Active. The glow around the hammer will not be active but you will still have the damage buff, health regen and the attack pattern change."
Is it possible to make like this for GS n Katana!? Visually will work as intended, but always keep hidden lvl3 charges buffs XD
You mean hide the glow of the charges? Cause GS, Katana, and hammer all have noticeable move sets for full charges. Veteran players will always recognize that you aren't going through your charges for either, glow or not.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

demorest wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:28 am
-- To seikur0 --
I don't want to mess with the weapon movesets, I don't know about the GS or Katana, but for the Hammer the charging up is something really simple and quick to do before every attack. It allows to to take that half second and think about what you want to do next and then attack, I think it's good as is.

And the game just drains your scoutfly bar unless you have the lvl 3 scoutfly cheat active, that's how it is.

Gragka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gragka »

Starry wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 am
There seems to be an issue with the "Max Bow Charge" option. If I were to use Dragon Piercer and dash ONCE with the option activated, it does the same damage as if I didn't activate it. Seems that the option doesn't charge either when I just hold the arrow instead of dashing. Mind taking a look at it?

PS: Thanks for your hard work, gives the game a new perspective. :)
I think you mean the regular shot (charge shot = LMB) instead of dragon piercer (RMB+R), because you can't dash with dragon piercer and the charge mechanic doesn't apply to that move. If you actually meant dragon piercer, then yes you will do the same damage because the charge mechanic doesn't affect it.

I just tested the max bow charge option and it works for me. You can visually see if you're firing a fully charged shot. Your character's arm that draws the arrow will swing all the way back after releasing the shot, instead of keeping the elbow towards you with the shots that are not fully charged.

There are 4 ways to get charges when you play without the cheat:
- HOLD LMB (visually indicated by your crosshair when you're loading up charges)
- CLICK LMB, you get a charges by simply shooting, your next shot will have +1 charge and this will stack up till you have shot your max charged shot. Max charges is 3 without might bow jewel: LMB (charge 1) -> LMB (charge 2) -> LMB (charged shot 3), 4 with mighty bow jewel.
- DASH (spacebar), you get +1 charge with dashes and you can of course combine these charge stacks with LMB shots
- RMB, powershot, you also get +1 charge and can also shoot (fully) charged powershots, can be combined with the other moves.
You can also fire a fully charged powershot after shooting your full charged LMB shot to maximize your dps rotation.

You can also check the stamina consumption of each shot, with fully charged shots it will drain more stamina than when it's not.
Try shooting with the max bow charge on and see how much more stamina it drains than when its off and shoot regular shots.

KarretG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KarretG »

ffs guys my game always crashes and you dont care at all.