Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jonplumb »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:52 pm
You didn't say anything about NPCs... I'm sure you realize the only time you ever see NPC's loading cannons is in the story mode, which no one spends their time in the lower HR for life. Cannons are in every arena mode. If you do not say anything about NPC's in your original post I am going to assume you mean cannons IN GENERAL. While you are prone to responding in detail it would help if you began as such to begin with. Just saying if you want any developer or script'er to follow your train of thought, details would help. If you know value variables then you know no 1 unit has 1 single value attached to it, let alone how you want to change it and in what direction. Again, a general statement of my own.
I apologize for any confusion, but we are told, EXPLICITLY, not to use these online or to ask for online cheats. Therefore, the ONLY cannons I could be referring to would be those that are in offline playing.

I cannot help it if others don't read the rules and ask for online things, but to presume that I am asking for online when the rules very clearly indicated not to is pretty silly.

I don't mean to cause contention, but there's only 1 kind of cannon I've ever encountered. Even arena quests in offline mode would still fit the request, for I could load 5 myself, fire, and have 5 still loaded.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Justy311 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am
Hmm. So, here's a request if you will. Other than the invisible mantle thing. I'd still like to see that, but this one is a little less weird/silly cosmetic.

Is there a way to make it where you can get instant investigations upon finding 1 track, etc for tempered elder dragons? I tried the monster research mult and it didn't seem to do anything for that other than increase my research which does have some effect on the amount it takes I believe. But still, I end up needing to do the same expedition over and over since ED tracks are pretty rare (I'm only finding one or two each expedition).
Just to comment on this (positively): I would be interested in that too but for now, you can grab seikur0's table. It allows you infinite track pick ups. In a 50min run I nab about 40+ investigations in both elders and tempered with it. Mind you tracks do have a timer on them when they become old then eventually vanish. But there are mobs and elders who make small circles around and constantly refresh them. For elders I believe Daora is the best elder for farming with this method. For 2nd thread mobs it would be Diablo since he tends to come back to his nest area under barroth just as his old tracks vanish, literally allowing you to farm in spot (as I have developed an auto-track-farm macro just for that, but of course, for myself). Mind you you have to set infinite mantle for diablo and stay hidden with the mantle while farming. Food for thought.

lesiov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lesiov »

Possible to make a cheat for all/most ammo type for light bowgun to have rapid fire? XD

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

jonplumb wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:06 am
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:07 am
I have removed some of the posts and content. If you guys wish to argue about this still, please make a new thread in General Discussion and argue there or PM each other.

Lets be respectful towards each other.

hongcha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hongcha »

hello
Monster Hunter
Fighting Contest History
Is it possible?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

hongcha wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:28 am
This Message is Moderated
hello
Monster Hunter
Fighting Contest History
Edit or delete
Is it possible?

You mean arena quest? no you can't remove your time's there because they are stored on capcoms ranking server.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

lesiov wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:54 am
Possible to make a cheat for all/most ammo type for light bowgun to have rapid fire? XD
That reminds me, while tinkering with the ammos and CT files I managed to rapid fire wyvern fire, without any recoil or blowbacks. But I cannot replicate it regardless of what I try. Anyone have any ideas on what combo commands I might have used from the available CT file?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

it is possible to have the scoutfly permanently on Lvl 3 ?
For all ?
a value that cant drop ?

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

hello, is anyone in here experience game crash with max slot code on and 1 jewel max stats code ON at certain armor, for example guild cross and commision armor?
thankyou

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm
hello, is anyone in here experience game crash with max slot code on and 1 jewel max stats code ON at certain armor, for example guild cross and commision armor?
thankyou
are these crashes happening while adding another gem to the armor? if so, check your armor skills and count the number of active skills, if it is higher than 33, it will crash the game as this appears to be a hard coded limit to active skills within the games engine. if you are on page 5 of your skills, this is likely what you are running into as once you get over 1 active on page 5 if all skills on pages 1-4 are active, it will instacrash the game. this does not include food skills though, those can be 34-36 without issue.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Would be interesting if we were able to control, attack and play as our palico.
Kinda like a mhx/mhxx pseudo prowler mode.

I've seen something similar done for dark souls where you could play as bosses along with their movesets and stuff, kinda curious if anything like that would be even remotely possible in mhw.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:13 pm
qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm
thankyou
are these crashes happening while adding another gem to the armor? if so, check your armor skills and count the number of active skills, if it is higher than 33, it will crash the game as this appears to be a hard coded limit to active skills within the games engine. if you are on page 5 of your skills, this is likely what you are running into as once you get over 1 active on page 5 if all skills on pages 1-4 are active, it will instacrash the game. this does not include food skills though, those can be 34-36 without issue.
aahhh okay, i see, but I count that skill active above 25 will crash the game, I use armor beta version with no problem, thankyou
Last edited by qiqichenx on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barcode49
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barcode49 »

I'm having an error failed to load the trainer when I'm opening the table?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 36 added.
justiny wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:29 am
Fixed the hammer power charge. Read the update notes.
jonplumb wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:21 pm
Added 2 cannon scripts.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

If ever I've wanted to modify one thing about this game is the dang cut scene in-between each weapon build/upgrade up the tiers. I feel like the amount of time I spend building each individual LBG to test them out, 4/5ths of that time is spent on the blacksmith waving his hand at me while I'm clicking the cut scenes off asap.