Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by romkansk »

I can't seem to download any latest versions of the table, is it just me or were they removed for some reason? Anybody can re-upload one?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

romkansk wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm
I can't seem to download any latest versions of the table, is it just me or were they removed for some reason? Anybody can re-upload one?
Fixed, download re-added to post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66&p=46318#p46318

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:02 am
romkansk wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm
Fixed, download re-added to post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66&p=46318#p46318
People PM me for things i can't help them with (make a cheat for x game etc.) but not where i can help. Thanks for adding it :)

fleetwalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fleetwalker »

Can someone please explain how to use these cheat tables? The scripts wont activate and the pointers have no values. I haven't used cheat engine since the original binding of isaac and it wasn't this tough. Its driving me nuts trying to do anything with this. I have the most recent version of isaac, cheat engine, and the most recent table posted in this thread.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Attach to the process and tick the boxes.
[Link]

Are you using the same game version that the table was made with. I think the most resent table is for "1.4".

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

Alucain wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 pm
Ok so apparently there was an update to the game since it messed up one or 2 scripts through my quick testing. so here we go with update 1.4:

-fixed the Floor script thank you 16919 for reporting it.

-fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script(reversible) and added some wild cards to the aobs.

from my testing, these were the ones that needed a fix but please feel free to report any other problems.

As always I hope you enjoy :D.
So, about the Console script. It both works and not works.
The console stays on place, as long as the box is ticked, but I can't type anything. Instead, the buttons work as if there is no console. So, should I do something about that, or is it just the script being incomplete?

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

kvenom wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:03 am
So, about the Console script. It both works and not works.
The console stays on place, as long as the box is ticked, but I can't type anything. Instead, the buttons work as if there is no console. So, should I do something about that, or is it just the script being incomplete?
Sorry, I havent touched/updated this game in such a long time due to life stuff. I dont even remember what works or not and i just moved on from this game. sorry if things aren't working as expected but i may one day go back to updating it if it ever interests me or there is another expansion or something. What i do remember for the console though is that if you type the command you are looking for in notepad and then copy paste it in the console; it should work like that. yeah its a bit hacky but i never could make the console work as intended. Honestly, you can just download a texture mod and enable it which would enable the console that way which is easier, to be honest, and you have access to everything with that.
But maybe one day I'll update this when I have the time or someone way more talented than I can take over and fix the table.

VOVX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VOVX »

a year and no news yet :(

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

Alucain wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 am
Sorry, I havent touched/updated this game in such a long time due to life stuff. I dont even remember what works or not and i just moved on from this game. sorry if things aren't working as expected but i may one day go back to updating it if it ever interests me or there is another expansion or something. What i do remember for the console though is that if you type the command you are looking for in notepad and then copy paste it in the console; it should work like that. yeah its a bit hacky but i never could make the console work as intended. Honestly, you can just download a texture mod and enable it which would enable the console that way which is easier, to be honest, and you have access to everything with that.
But maybe one day I'll update this when I have the time or someone way more talented than I can take over and fix the table.
No worries. Turns out this little glitch PERMANENTLY ENABLES CONSOLE IN NORMAL RUNS. Just use this script ones, complete a run. Then do a run with any mod item. Then BOOM - everything works and unlocks just fine, WITH THE CONSOLE. Thanks to you, I regained all that was lost when my save file was deleted. Cheers man, love ya! :) (no homo!)

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Lord Blade »

So, there's no currently working table then?

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:31 am
So, there's no currently working table then?
That may change soon as there is a new expansion/DLC coming out for it soon called "Repentance".

I haven't found anything working so far either though.

Actually the most recent cheat table in the thread has some things working and some things not, so you can still use it for some stuff. But like the poster below me said, it's best to wait until the new DLC/expansion comes out before updating the table. There's no set release date for it right and and the date that you see on steam is only a placeholder date.

So just be patient for now. I'm getting by so far with the options that DO work.
Last edited by Hylician Legend on Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

As the update is coming soon, might as well put this here. Tested this out today and some options are working and some aren't. I suggest waiting till the new update hits to do any updates. Credit goes to whoever made this originally, I just updated some things.
isaac-ng.CT
(299.23 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Grainvon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grainvon »

when's that update to the table coming, if you don't mind me asking?
and if there's no ETA could anyone tell me if it's being worked on?
I tried my darnedest to CE it myself, but it's difficult finding the values as a novice

diplopied
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diplopied »

the last table on this thread still mostly works as of now (im using it constantly), so i would recommend it. maybe when the new dlc comes out someone will post a new table.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Binding of Isaac: Repentance is finally out now. I hope we get an updated table for that. Unless a new table entirely is needed?