Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
joyistheworld29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by joyistheworld29 »

origa239 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:18 pm
joyistheworld29 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 am
There is an issue with charms removing their decorations when equipping from a saved loadout.

I have filled all three slots with gems, saved my equipment as a loadout, went to check. Gems are still in place. I have unequipped the charm for another charm and equipped it, gems are still in place. However when I click load loadout on the one that I just verified has all my gems, the gems from the charm are removed while all the gems on my equipment are still in place.

I have 22 skills total before the extra 3 that the max slotted charm would have given me so I'm not sure if its just a skill limit that I am hitting.

Using Modded Armor
Sockets = 3 Level 3
Skills on Armor maxed out
This issue is not related to the mod,it’s just how the game works,charms should not have decorations,your loadout did not save those decorations in the charm
*facepalm* I really convinced myself that charms having sockets was a legit thing once you upgraded them high enough, I feel dumb now lol but thanks for the help.

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

how about unlocked elemental limiter ? some weapon like nelgigante with lv5 dragon atk skill just increased only 30 .. instead of 100+10%. and there many weapon like that.

granitg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by granitg »

whats the point of this lol o.o

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

granitg wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:47 pm
whats the point of this lol o.o
What do you mean? It tells you what it does... :?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Thanks for these files. Amazing work by the way, Idle. If I was there I'd suck your ****. Just saying man. Anyways.

Any chance you could mess around with Fire Rate?

Since consoles were able to emulate increased fire rate to rapidly kill monsters. I imagine you can do the same thing? Multiple Explosions for Wyvernsnipe?

Like this perhaps - [Link] and [Link]

ArchernarhZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ArchernarhZ »

Hi, after i copied the folder, where can i find the armor and decoration ingame? i can't find it

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World - i copied it here

intel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by intel »

ArchernarhZ wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:32 am
Hi, after i copied the folder, where can i find the armor and decoration ingame? i can't find it

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World - i copied it here
Hey man the mods, dont give you special armor or decos. They make existing armor that you can craft "Better" and gives it three big deco slots. Also using one decoration of any type lets you profit from the entire bonus you would get if you would have all the decos equiped.

For example.

Base game you need 3 vitality decos for the 50% additional health boost. With the mod you only need to equip one deco to get it.

intel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by intel »

On a sidenote would it be possible to mod something into the game where you can BUY certain decos ? I am finding the rng on the decos to be insulting. I dont mind to grind but I havent seen one deco drop since i started farming. Dont want to use a trainer though as I am not sure if the decos stay in the inventory AND I never really tried to mingle with trainers.

Directing this post @Idlehands88

ArchernarhZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ArchernarhZ »

intel wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:38 am
ArchernarhZ wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:32 am

Hey man the mods, dont give you special armor or decos. They make existing armor that you can craft "Better" and gives it three big deco slots. Also using one decoration of any type lets you profit from the entire bonus you would get if you would have all the decos equiped.

For example.

Base game you need 3 vitality decos for the 50% additional health boost. With the mod you only need to equip one deco to get it.
okay, so my existing armor should have 3 level 3 slot but it does not
I tried putting 1 attack boost jewel but it doesn't become level 7

not sure if i copied it wrong or i miss a step. everything seems the same

Edit: Solved it.

ZTEE01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZTEE01 »

-
Last edited by ZTEE01 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Honestly what i would love to see is a full on gui based editor which will copy and mod the files placing them into the NativePC folder for armor and weapons including the ability to set sharpness levels like giving half a bar of white sharpness, making other weapons be like fire and ice dual blades with the blast + Ice damage both at 240. Imagine the Rathalos glinsword with both fire and water damage, or Purgations atrocity (nerg greatsword) with dragon + thunder, or what ever you could combine and being able to edit armors simply and in real time to dictate exactly what skills are on the armor natively as well as what level they are per piece. Basically something that does what Idlehands88 has done manually using a hex editor more efficiently. I know it is a mammoth amount of work to make those edits currently which is likely why we haven't see any more updates added by Idlehands88 to this thread. Given the amount of work it undoubtedly took to produce what he currently has done, if he is working on more, they will likely be released as a pack, and take significant time as this takes away from his time to play and enjoy the game.

@Idlehands88, i once again thank you for your awesome work as editing those files in a hex editor took a hell of a lot of work. It is greatly appreciated!

ZTEE01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZTEE01 »

-
Last edited by ZTEE01 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I would guess there is a flag in the file somewhere which can be tripped to allow dual element as the fire and ice dual blade set is a stock 240 ice and 240 blast. I do have limited experience hex editing, but it has been my experience that it is cumbersome, that being said, if you have a simplified way of doing it then everyone who is viewing this thread could likely benefit from that tutorial myself included. I am currently running hex workshop version 6.8.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Are weapon slots unlocker mods being worked on still...?
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 am
Not sure if I'll do all weapons. I'd have to manually edit each weapon file and each file is different as all weapons have different things on them (like Sharpness isn't on Bows and GLances have Shelling)...
I see... Well, I won't hold me breath then
Spoiler
(...but if a Legia Shattercryst three-slot mod appeared, it would be sweet and golden and chub-inducing :P )

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

talran wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 am
Hmmm, how would dual elemental weapons work? From what I've seen element is at either x021/22 or x023/24 with the hidden/latent elements +x03 from the element type of the normal....

And editing isn't so monumental of a task, I could post a simple tutorial if you want so you can all make them yourselves without needing to download a binary I compile myself....
Haya Talran,
Do u know in what chanks stored shit like GS charge lvl, Katana gear etc?! I would like to modify em like in Seikur0 table, but without attaching ce everytime(it cost me phy memory-_-)