Assault Cube - No Recoil - How To Find?

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Learner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Assault Cube - No Recoil - How To Find?

Post by Learner »

Hey guys there isn’t much tutorials on how to find the recoil address. Can someone tell me how to find it?

I have scan for current bullets, shoot and scan again. I get the ammo value. Now I go into the memory view and mess around with the values and I just try find the recoil address but cannot find it at all? I managed to only find time in between shots and rapid fire. But no sight of recoil. Does anyone know where I can find this and can guide me?

Thanks!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assault Cube - No Recoil - How To Find?

Post by TimFun13 »

Learner wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:05 pm
Hey guys there isn’t much tutorials on how to find the recoil address. Can someone tell me how to find it?

I have scan for current bullets, shoot and scan again. I get the ammo value. Now I go into the memory view and mess around with the values and I just try find the recoil address but cannot find it at all? I managed to only find time in between shots and rapid fire. But no sight of recoil. Does anyone know where I can find this and can guide me?

Thanks!
1. You can find the x,y,z for the barrel (used for the angle/trajectory calculations) and see what writes to the y.

2. Get a full-auto gun and have a no reload hack enabled. Use speed hack to slow the game down. Then scan for a float unknown initial value; the continues fire and pause and scan for increased, stop firing scan for decreased value, and repeat; then freeze at low value and see if an address reduces or disables recoil. But often I find to completely remove recoil requires code injection, but you can still tend to see a reduction when freezing the right address.

Learner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Learner »

I have tried doing step 1 by seeing what writes to the Y by shooting but no addresses come up. Don’t know why this is so hard to find....

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

You need to find the y coordinate or the guns pitch, if you can't freeze it and lock the weapons position it's not the right address.

There is also method 2.

Learner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Learner »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:46 am
You need to find the y coordinate or the guns pitch, if you can't freeze it and lock the weapons position it's not the right address.

There is also method 2.
The Y pitch is the axis that is up and down right? When I add the address and freeze it. I won’t be able to move mouse up and down, correct? If this is correct I then see what write to address and shoot once. Nothing pops up. Been trying many countless times cannot find it.....

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Learner wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:48 am
The Y pitch is the axis that is up and down right? When I add the address and freeze it. I won’t be able to move mouse up and down, correct? If this is correct I then see what write to address and shoot once. Nothing pops up. Been trying many countless times cannot find it.....
[Link]

If it's changing, something should be writing to it.
Try a different debugger in the CE settings.
[Link]

Learner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Learner »

Nah cannot find it with CE. Can someone try find it and let me know if u can find it. Game is Assault Cube 1.2