Enter the Gungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlliCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Enter the Gungeon

Post by AlliCat »

I've been working a script for EtG the past few days, and I have level warp commands in mine. I'm still not done with it, but if it'll help I'll go ahead and share what I have.

Currently my script includes:
- A menu for increasing and decreasing all the player stats individually. This section is basically done.
- A level warp menu that can take you to the five main floors, the Oubliette, the Abbey, the Resourceful Rat's Maze, Bullet Hell, and the Glitch Chest floor. Soon I hope to include warps to boss rush versions of the floors and a warp to each character's past. The Breach warp is also currently broken and softlocks the game.
- A spawn chest menu that's pretty much done. You can select any color chest and it will behave like a rainbow chest but restricted to the normal pool of items for that quality of chest. These chests are always unlocked, can never become mimics (Even with the Mimic Tooth Necklace equipped), and spawn four guns and four items upon opening.
-A quest menu that just spawns various key items for the game. (Weird Egg, Gnawed Key, Rat Keys, Old Crest, etc.)
-A utility menu that can spawn Clone, Gun Soul, Cigarettes, Duct Tape, Gungeon Blueprint, and Spice. There's also a button to disable the Resourceful Rat, but keep in mind that if you lose in Punch Out after disabling him you'll need to disable him again. The "Kill Reaper" button doesn't work at the moment.
-Other various things that are pretty self explanatory.

EDIT: After some more testing I've found some issues with the glitch chest warp. The game doesn't like it when you try to access the level from outside the five main chambers and will softlock the game if you attempt to access it from one of the secret chambers. It also only seems to function once per run.

Currently the script loads the level by altering the dungeon flow, but I'm going to try to find a way to access the level directly. The custom name seems to be bb_beholster, but attempting to load it also softlocks the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.zip
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 122 times

AlliCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlliCat »

So I took a shot at improving the Glitch Chest warp and I fixed the major issues it had. I also learned a lot about how EtG handles its levels, so I thought I would share here.

Each of the levels seems to be comprised of two main components: Prefabs and Scenes. Prefabs seem to describe what assets the game will use for the visual aspects of a level. On the other hand, scenes appear to describe the actual layout, rooms, and enemies that will be included. In my last post I mentioned that I believed "BB_Beholster" was the custom name for the glitch chest level, but it wouldn't work. It turns out that "BB_Beholster" is just the name for the scene, so the game wouldn't load without any prefab to pair it with. This is unique from all the other levels I've worked on so far, because they would all function without a prefab being defined. I think the scenes for the other levels define what prefab to use inside the scene itself, but BB_Beholster bases it's appearance off the next level in the Gungeon. Because the resources it uses can very, it has to have the prefab defined separately.

To achieve this I used:
GameManager.Instance.LoadCustomFlowForDebug("Core Game Flows/Secret_DoubleBeholster_Flow", levelname, "BB_Beholster");

With levelname being a local variable that I defined as the Prefab for the level the player is currently on. This way you can access the glitch warp in secret chambers, you don't actually skip a level, and you can access versions of BB_Beholster level using assets from the Oubliette, the Abbey, the Rat's level, the Keep of the Lead Lord, and Bullet Hell (Which would normally all be impossible.)

I retrieved the Prefab name for the current level with the following method:
Spoiler
public string CheatMenuFindLevel()
{
GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets tilesetId = GameManager.Instance.Dungeon.tileIndices.tilesetId;
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.CASTLEGEON)
{
return "Base_Castle";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.SEWERGEON)
{
return "Base_Sewer";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.GUNGEON)
{
return "Base_Gungeon";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.CATHEDRALGEON)
{
return "Base_Cathedral";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.MINEGEON)
{
return "Base_Mines";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.RATGEON)
{
return "Base_ResourcefulRat";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.CATACOMBGEON)
{
return "Base_Catacombs";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.FORGEGEON)
{
return "Base_Forge";
}
if (tilesetId == GlobalDungeonData.ValidTilesets.HELLGEON)
{
return "Base_BulletHell";
}
return "Base_Gungeon";
}
And for reference here's a list of scene names that I'm aware of:
Spoiler
The Breach: tt_foyer
Hall of Knowledge: tt_tutorial
Keep of the Lead Lord: tt_castle
Oubliette: tt_sewer
Gungeon Proper: tt5
The Abbey: tt_cathedral
Blackpowder Mine: tt_mines
RR's Lair: ss_resourcefulrat
The Hollow: tt_catacombs
The Forge: tt_forge
Bullet Hell: tt_bullethell
Glitch Chest: BB_Beholster
Hunter's Past: fs_guide
Pilot's Past: fs_pilot
Convict's Past: fs_convict
Marine's Past: fs_soldier
Robot's Past: fs_robot
Bullet's Past: fs_bullet
Cultist's Past: fs_coop
Attachments
Assembly-CSharpGlitchWarp.zip
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 82 times

therealcanadianbacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by therealcanadianbacon »

Does anyone have an updated CheatEngine Table for Gungeon, the one I have no longer works after the last update

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Great stuff. The assembly tables work as planned. I need to remember the IDs for some of the AG&D items for future reference since Gungeongod.com doesnt have all of them yet.

Fantus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fantus »

Over the past two weeks AlliCat, Leosaurd, and I have been working hard to make the best Enter the Gungeon cheat menu we can
With tonnes of features already and many more planned, we are proud to announce ETGCheat V1.0

NOTE: If you wish to make your own changes/alterations to our cheat, you MUST contact us FIRST!

Features:
Spawn all pickups
Clear Active item cooldown
Spawn item through ID - For full list of IDs visit [Link]
Spawn items from a custom array
Spawn all types of chests
Modify all player stats
Free Shop
Disable Resourceful Rat
Kill Super Reaper
Infinite ammo for current gun
Infinite ammo for all guns
No Active cooldowns
Change Seed
Teleport to different chambers
Quick spawn for:
Important items
Bullet modifiers
Guon Stones
Ammolets/Blank items
Companions
Give all guns
Punchout Full health
Punchout Max Super
Punchout Timer cheat

To install, navigate to
Steamapps\common\Enter The Guneon\ETG_Data\Managed
and rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.dll.backup
Then extract the .zip attached in the same directory
Launch the game
The button at the top left of your screen will show up after you have selected a character

We also now have a discord server where you can get easy access to new versions of the cheat and sneak peaks at upcoming features! [Link]
Last edited by Fantus on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlliCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlliCat »

To use the custom array, create a new text file named "customArray.txt" under Steamapps\common\Enter The Guneon\ETG_Data\Managed

Inside the text file put the ID or item name of each item you with to spawn on a new line. The file can be edited while in game as well.

shanmince
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shanmince »

I want god mode to sure of finish the game~

Fantus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fantus »

shanmince wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:20 am
I want god mode to sure of finish the game~
We have this planned and ready to go for V1.10
We hope to be able to release it soon

FireTheGungeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireTheGungeon »

Hello im a crazy fan of Etg but i need a table with the cheats for the rat boss punchout like infinite time and infinite life but no easy kill because the items drop because whe hit him steam x64 version 2.0.12

FireTheGungeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireTheGungeon »

Hello Im A Crazy Fan Of Etg But I Need A Table With Cheats For Rat PunchOut Like Infinite Time And Hp But No Easy Kills Steam x64 2.0.12

Fantus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fantus »

FireTheGungeon wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 am
Hello Im A Crazy Fan Of Etg But I Need A Table With Cheats For Rat PunchOut Like Infinite Time And Hp But No Easy Kills Steam x64 2.0.12
Our cheat isn't a table but it can work pretty well for punchout, I forgot to list it above but we have
- Lock HP
- Lock Time
- Max Super
along with much more
just follow the install instructions

shanmince
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shanmince »

Fantus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 am
Over the past two weeks AlliCat, Leosaurd, and I have been working hard to make the best Enter the Gungeon cheat menu we can
With tonnes of features already and many more planned, we are proud to announce ETGCheat V1.0

NOTE: If you wish to make your own changes/alterations to our cheat, you MUST contact us FIRST!

Features:
Spawn all pickups
Clear Active item cooldown
Spawn item through ID - For full list of IDs visit [Link]
Spawn items from a custom array
Spawn all types of chests
Modify all player stats
Free Shop
Disable Resourceful Rat
Kill Super Reaper
Infinite ammo for current gun
Infinite ammo for all guns
No Active cooldowns
Change Seed
Teleport to different chambers
Quick spawn for:
Important items
Bullet modifiers
Guon Stones
Ammolets/Blank items
Companions
Give all guns
Punchout Full health
Punchout Max Super
Punchout Timer cheat

To install, navigate to
Steamapps\common\Enter The Guneon\ETG_Data\Managed
and rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.dll.backup
Then extract the .zip attached in the same directory
Launch the game
The button at the top left of your screen will show up after you have selected a character

We also now have a discord server where you can get easy access to new versions of the cheat and sneak peaks at upcoming features! [Link]
FREE SHOP no working,have some problem to buy the mask

Fantus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fantus »

shanmince wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:05 am
FREE SHOP no working,have some problem to buy the mask
We have looked into this, expect it working in V1.1

Fantus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fantus »

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted here, that's mostly because we have had some issues with posting and distributing the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, we have fixed that issue and made our cheat menu separate and added more features like enemy spawning, invisibility and more!
The update is available on our discord server [Link] so be sure to join!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Fantus wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted here, that's mostly because we have had some issues with posting and distributing the Assembly-CSharp.dll file, we have fixed that issue and made our cheat menu separate and added more features like enemy spawning, invisibility and more!
The update is available on our discord server [Link] so be sure to join!
You can upload the file here no problems. I don't know how i feel about you dropping a link asking people to join your discord which will link somewhere else to download the file. You can upload the file here and also drop your link.