Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

So following the discussion here about launching the game in offline mode, I played around with it. I blocked the game in my firewall and the DRM ticket expires and the game just refuses to launch randomly, probably not a good option in general. The other option I tried was to modify the SteamAPI file to tell the game I was offline, that amazingly worked well. It retrieved a new Denuvo ticket, flashed me a quick error code that I was offline after the Capcom screen, and then when I started the game it didn't even ask me if I wanted to host a game or join one. The only downside is you can't do any of the event missions or get your daily login crap. I switched back to just playing a solo private session, but the possibility is there to just switch to an actual offline mode if you don't mind modifying some stuff.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

marxsoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marxsoul »

ktwulph wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:46 am
Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 am
i agree that's the most progress on monster size that we've seen so far, not including any pokes into it that others have done.
Thank you so much to both of you for the kind words (although I don't think it helps finding monster sizes, it works by noting that small monsters don't have health higher than 1000).

Instead of giving up, which is what I was planning on doing today, I went ahead and spent the day trying to fix it. Now, it should fully work! The table has three addresses included which, when the script is activated, should display the health of 3 bosses (more can be added, but it's a pain) it finds (less if there aren't enough). Feel free to check it out! I know the code is probably really ugly to look at, but suggestions are welcome.

To users, just make sure to switch it off and on upon entering a new quest.
Attachments
test for finding hp.CT
updated for mhw update
(120.16 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by marxsoul on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

adi_a12 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:15 am
anyone try the table with new update?
is it still working ?
What is still working? GO offline and give it a go. If you mean "hey can i still cheat online", no one is going to mind if you can't. This is an offline thing. First and foremost.

gudwn2408
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

-

Post by gudwn2408 »

-
Last edited by gudwn2408 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Set steam to only update the game when launched, and then launch from the game folder until you know things are working.

shibuya428
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shibuya428 »

Is it possible to make a cheat like: press a button make you can do slop rolling attack?

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

gudwn2408 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:40 am
to day patch

stop table

Inf Heath
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
can confirm "Inf Item Use" no longer works

lesiov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lesiov »

The "Weapon Buffs" - didnt test much but the "bowgun all ammo/no reload" is not working, game will crash after active.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

For those of you who are desparate, the Highlighted Armor Editor AOB is now "1E FA 44 0F BE 46 2C" for the new update.

awpmybae
Cheater
Cheater

Post by awpmybae »

Any idea what the new update was about ?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

awpmybae wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:33 am
Any idea what the new update was about ?
The following fixes have been made in regards to the connection issues:

- Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline when searching for online sessions.
Also readjusted the matchmaking function to make it easier to find an online session via "Search for an Online Session" > "Matchmake".

- Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline after having joined an online session.

- Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline while playing multiplayer.
This adjustment reduces the number of occurrences, though it does not completely resolve the issue. We will continue to investigate this matter.

- Fixed an issue where the error message "E_FAIL : hr" would display and the game would crash when switching to full screen mode.

Important: You must update to the latest version of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD to apply the fixes above. The latest version of the game is revision number 151910. You must close and reopen the game for the update to take place. You can verify the version number in the top-left corner when you launch the game in window mode. Keep in mind that you can only match with other players who have the same update version as you.

For other questions, please visit the official MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD support portal below.
[Link]

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

Hi

does anyone know whats the max amount you can have for an item in the item Box?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

sephirotu wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 am
Hi

does anyone know whats the max amount you can have for an item in the item Box?
maybe 9999 or 99999 ?
but 5000 is enough you can't waste this all

Tsunatus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tsunatus »

I am somewhat new to CE and I wanted to know if you can still use Idlehands88's save editor. I have tried using it but all it does when I try to activate is freeze CE for a while as it eats some of my cpu and then does absolutely nothing. I wanted to know if I am doing something wrong or if his script is no longer working for this current MHW version.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 30 added. Just saw the post about the Bowgun, I'll look into it.